Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    if we have pick 2 and 34 and they have 7 and 10 I would do that trade in a second
    thats the difference between u being a GM and me. i wouldnt trade a 2nd round pick to move up 24 spots. maybe a 3rd round pick and thats me being generous.

pick 2 last year went for pick 6, (this year)10, pick 39, and a first next year.

granted that was to trade up for a qb so trading pick 2 and a 3rd or 4th for 7 and 10 is very reasonable deal for them

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    thats the difference between u being a GM and me. i wouldnt trade a 2nd round pick to move up 24 spots. maybe a 3rd round pick and thats me being generous.

pick 2 last year went for pick 6, (this year)10, pick 39, and a first next year.

granted that was to trade up for a qb so trading pick 2 and a 3rd or 4th for 7 and 10 is very reasonable deal for them
    Thats because RG3 was in the draft there is no RG3 this year. How often do you see a team give up that much just to move up a few spots?

vCash
    they have values but when you two top ten picks you would rather get two top 10 players rather than just one top 5 player because the difference is greater.

vCash
    Thats because RG3 was in the draft there is no RG3 this year. How often do you see a team give up that much just to move up a few spots?
    like i said it all depends how they value Luke Joeckel or even jarvis Jones or star or hankins maybe even milliner if they wanted to go have 2 shut down guys. could even be a qb if they feel bradfords not the guy.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    they have values but when you two top ten picks you would rather get two top 10 players rather than just one top 5 player because the difference is greater.
    it all depends on how a team values x player. if they feel X player is perfect for them are they willing to stand pat and risk losing him just like Blackmon. thats the million dollar question.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    ok....

vCash
    Could be a kicker or a punter u never know

vCash
    i see what u did there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    i see what u did there
    i see he still thinks Al Davis is Alive

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    he must have noticed a reincarnation somewhere

vCash
    I still can't believe what the Redskins paid for Griffin. #6 overall pick last year, plus a high second rounder. What looks like another top 10 pick this year, with 2014 still to come. Man, they better hope the guy stays healthy. I wouldn't bet on that watching him play.

vCash
    Yeah they get 2 top 10 picks and 3 2nd round picks, thats crazy. Hopefully someone will want Barkley or Smith where they will trade us some picks. Gabbert just needs to tighten up.

vCash
    once we dont end up like the rams and trade down only for a team to trade up in front of us and take the player we wanted......but then again thus far its looking like a blessing in disguise for them but knowing our luck, if it happens to us, the player would be an instant all star 4 them

vCash
    Yeah they get 2 top 10 picks and 3 2nd round picks, thats crazy. Hopefully someone will want Barkley or Smith where they will trade us some picks. Gabbert just needs to tighten up.

False Bro. the rams got 3 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick for the pick.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    once we dont end up like the rams and trade down only for a team to trade up in front of us and take the player we wanted......but then again thus far its looking like a blessing in disguise for them but knowing our luck, if it happens to us, the player would be an instant all star 4 them
    depends how far we trade back and wat teams move up in front of us. i would love to trade back and get OT Matthews.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast