Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I'm honestly losing faith in Jennings.
    im keeping him to be a big 3rd down back. i do think that oline has been making him look worse than wat he is. have to consider this was with a POS FB in front of him and not greg jones

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I don't see anybody wanting to trade up to 2 especially int this draft. So it's highly unlikely the rams do and give up two picks where the value of player in this draft ranges from 1-15 honestly. It's a really bad draft in terms of a clear cut top 10

So you can dream the rams trade up but they won't eSPECIALLY CONSIDERING YOU CANNGET THE Same player at 2 as you could 7 and 10

So lets throw that put of the options

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    1) Prosinski isnt starting quality but hes a good dime back and STer. he provides average depth there and just needs some development. dont see us cutting ross cuz that will just make our CB Position very bare with only mike harris and maybe rutland there. whimper is a decent backup linemen who we should convert to TE as he plays loads better there so he should be a good option as a 2 te but keep him listed as an OT .

2) number 8 is not needed. henne played good enough last week to stay for another year and can push gabbert.
    Henne has 1 good quarter and that means he should stay for another year? lol
    Your standards are too low for this team if a player makes one good play you think we should keep em. You think just like Gene. Players need to be consistently good or bye bye, like all the other good teams in the league. I think the new GM will have a better game plan then Gene

Prosiski gives up big play after big play I dont consider that a good back. He can play ST but you can find someone in the later rounds that can play ST and play S without giving up a big play on almost every drive. Id rather keep Middleton than Ross but it would be nice if we could bring back Drew Coleman. He played the Nickle corner position very good. Amost ever time a big play is given up it seems like Prosinski or Ross is right there.
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 11-15-2012 at 02:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    I don't see anybody wanting to trade up to 2 especially int this draft. So it's highly unlikely the rams do and give up two picks where the value of player in this draft ranges from 1-15 honestly. It's a really bad draft in terms of a clear cut top 10

So you can dream the rams trade up but they won't eSPECIALLY CONSIDERING YOU CANNGET THE Same player at 2 as you could 7 and 10

No that funny the Rams def. wont do that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post

i can see them moving up to go secure arguebly the best player in the draft at a need position in Joeckel. they need to protect the QB and sure it may just be a lil over the top and just for arguments sake that deal is plenty fair as it falls within 100 points on the TVC.

i can honestly see Joeckel going top 5. theres a a decent drop off from him to lewen and Matthews.

at 7 ud be lucky to have even have chance to go grab Joeckel. teams that pick ahead of them they could take a LT: Chiefs(if they lose Albert), jags(rt is a problem spot), Bills, Panthers, raiders all could go take a nice tackle. hell they could do that move to go secure the player they want. kinda similiar to wat the browns did to get Richardson.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    i can see them moving up to go secure arguebly the best player in the draft at a need position in Joeckel. they need to protect the QB and sure it may just be a lil over the top and just for arguments sake that deal is plenty fair as it falls within 100 points on the TVC.

i can honestly see Joeckel going top 5. theres a a decent drop off from him to lewen and Matthews.

at 7 ud be lucky to have even have chance to go grab Joeckel. teams that pick ahead of them they could take a LT: Chiefs(if they lose Albert), jags(rt is a problem spot), Bills, Panthers, raiders all could go take a nice tackle. hell they could do that move to go secure the player they want. kinda similiar to wat the browns did to get Richardson.
    If there was a trade like that we would have to give up our 1st and 2nd to their 2 1st round picks not our 1st and 3rd

vCash
    If we could get 2 middle first round picks I would go Warmack and Milliner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    If there was a trade like that we would have to give up our 1st and 2nd to their 2 1st round picks not our 1st and 3rd
    actually we wouldnt.

pick 2 and pick 98 are worth 2708.
    picks 7 and 10 are worth 2800.

if we are trading them a 3rd which in our scenario is pick 66 we would be givng them 60 points. im sure fisher is high on getting bradford a nice LT and arguebly the best player in the draft.

if we were to give them a 2nd they would have to give us atleast a 3rd and probably another pick as well i dont see them going that low.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    If we could get 2 middle first round picks I would go Warmack and Milliner
    Milliner seems to be going top ten and i would rather go use a 2nd or 3rd round pick on logan ryan

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    actually we wouldnt.

pick 2 and pick 98 are worth 2708.
    picks 7 and 10 are worth 2800.

if we are trading them a 3rd which in our scenario is pick 66 we would be givng them 60 points. im sure fisher is high on getting bradford a nice LT and arguebly the best player in the draft.

if we were to give them a 2nd they would have to give us atleast a 3rd and probably another pick as well i dont see them going that low.
    I dont know where you get ur numbers but the Rams wont do that. I would trade 2 and 33 for 7 and 10 there is no way they do that. So ur saying u think they would trade 7 and 10 for pick 2 and a 4th round pick?

vCash
    I dont know where you get ur numbers but the Rams wont do that. I would trade 2 and 33 for 7 and 10 there is no way they do that. So ur saying u think they would trade 7 and 10 for pick 2 and a 4th round pick?
    i got those numbers from here the best offer that seems fair to both sides given how teams have moved up is 100 points more and that makes it more of a 4th than 2nd. i could live with the 3rd round pick being traded to get 7 and 10 but i wouldnt go past that.

it all depends on what they value who is there as. imo a Top LT is worth those 2 picks so i think they would be okay getting a 4th back. its still a better deal than wat the redskins dealt for the 2nd pick last year.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Alright, here is my mock draft.

Round 1 - Damontre Moore, DE, TAMU
    Round 2 - Khaseem Greene, OLB, Rutgers
    Round 3 - Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
    Round 4 - Rex Burkhead, RB, Nebraska
    Round 5 - Joseph Fauria, TE, UCLA
    Round 6 - Josh Boyett, FS, Oregon
    Round 7 - Zach Rogers, WR, Tennessee
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    i got those numbers from here the best offer that seems fair to both sides given how teams have moved up is 100 points more and that makes it more of a 4th than 2nd. i could live with the 3rd round pick being traded to get 7 and 10 but i wouldnt go past that.

it all depends on what they value who is there as. imo a Top LT is worth those 2 picks so i think they would be okay getting a 4th back. its still a better deal than wat the redskins dealt for the 2nd pick last year.
    if we have pick 2 and 34 and they have 7 and 10 I would do that trade in a second

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Alright, here is my mock draft.

Round 1 - Damontre Moore, DE, TAMU
    Round 2 - Khaseem Greene, OLB, Rutgers
    Round 3 - Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
    Round 4 - Rex Burkhead, RB, Nebraska
    Round 5 - Joseph Fauria, TE, UCLA
    Round 6 - Josh Boyett, FS, Oregon
    Round 7 - Zach Rogers, WR, Tennessee
    Ahh yes.....i see you found a way to put your boy Burkhead in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    Ahh yes.....i see you found a way to put your boy Burkhead in
    I actually just realized he was a senior and not a junior. but I actually wanted to switch rounds with Fauria and him due to his knee injury. He's also pretty good.

And that name is just too awesome not for him to be drafted. It would be so long it would be like MJD's going onto his shoulders lol.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast