Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    The more I watched tape on Werner and Moore, I think I like Moore better. Werner always lines up against the RT which is a concern, and he isnt as consistent as Moore. Moore can line up all over the place and cand stand up or drop in coverage and he went up against better comp. I also think Moore has the better motor. If we do go DE I hope it is Moore.
    Thanks Mel kiper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    Why.. Then he has to learn that...
    I dont think it will be a problem. Monroe was good this year but it seemed like toward the end of the year he didnt play as good as he did at the beggining where I remember the last few games he got beat a couple of times. That probably also had to do with worrying about helping out the LG too though because alot of the time when we got pressure thats were it was coming from. Plus the pass rushers on the LE usually are not as good as the RE DE. I think either one could play RT tho
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 01-04-2013 at 02:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    Why.. Then he has to learn that...
    I don't think it will be that easy to sign Monroe for one thing. The Jags have a mess at RT for another. Golden rule is to take the best player available at your draft spot is a third.

vCash
    the only way i take wr in the 1st 3 rounds is if hes insane value at the spot like hopkins in the 3rd as an example.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    I don't think it will be that easy to sign Monroe for one thing. The Jags have a mess at RT for another. Golden rule is to take the best player available at your draft spot is a third.
    1) should be fairly easy to resign monroe give him a 5 year 35 million to 40 million. as a comparison Duane Brown whos a better LT than Monroe was resigned for 6 years 53.4 million which is 8.9 million a year average.

2) i agree we have a Mess at RT but we can draft a RT who knows and plays the position already. or we can draft a lesser known guy like Pugh from syracuse in round 3-4 range.

3) i agree you have to take the BPA but i would also factor in need and im not saying joeckel isnt good but in terms of Value to us i think moore, werner, richardson, star, hankins, montgomery, mingo and im sure u can throw ansah and hunt in there.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    1) should be fairly easy to resign monroe give him a 5 year 35 million to 40 million. as a comparison Duane Brown whos a better LT than Monroe was resigned for 6 years 53.4 million which is 8.9 million a year average.

2) i agree we have a Mess at RT but we can draft a RT who knows and plays the position already. or we can draft a lesser known guy like Pugh from syracuse in round 3-4 range.

3) i agree you have to take the BPA but i would also factor in need and im not saying joeckel isnt good but in terms of Value to us i think moore, werner, richardson, star, hankins, montgomery, mingo and im sure u can throw ansah and hunt in there.
    They just used a high second round pick on Branch, gave Mincey a ton of money, a high first on Alualu, and probably expect a return to form from Knighton. D'Anthony Smith another high draft pick. I can't see them using such a premium pick on the D line. They have every reason to expect a lot more from the guys they have on the roster already.

vCash
    Im hoping we sign Andre Smith

vCash
    Im thinking between Bradfield, Rackley, and Brewster one of them should be able to handle the LG position. Im hoping Brewster can take the starting C position like he played in college and let Bradfield and Rackley battle for the LG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    They just used a high second round pick on Branch, gave Mincey a ton of money, a high first on Alualu, and probably expect a return to form from Knighton. D'Anthony Smith another high draft pick. I can't see them using such a premium pick on the D line. They have every reason to expect a lot more from the guys they have on the roster already.
    yep our defensive line is so good we are one of the worst run defenses and Pass rushes in the NFL.

the New regime doesnt have ties to any of those players. Mincey needs to put the play up or get out. Branch doesnt know how to pass rush. alualu has bad knees. D'anthony smith doesnt know how to stay healthy.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Im thinking between Bradfield, Rackley, and Brewster one of them should be able to handle the LG position. Im hoping Brewster can take the starting C position like he played in college and let Bradfield and Rackley battle for the LG.
    i think adding a 3rd guy to the mix would be better. add a guy like Long from oregon who can play Guard and tackle or Holmes who can play C and G in the 3rd round.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i think adding a 3rd guy to the mix would be better. add a guy like Long from oregon who can play Guard and tackle or Holmes who can play C and G in the 3rd round.
    I seen alot of people high on Holmes as one of the best centers this year but I dont know why every time I watched USC play their oline got manhandled. Pressure up the middle and the edges.

vCash
    What do you think about Notre Dame center? I watched them play a few times this year he seemed to be pretty good. I guess we will know more we can see how he does against Ala.

vCash
    What do you think about Notre Dame center? I watched them play a few times this year he seemed to be pretty good. I guess we will know more we can see how he does against Ala.
    he be a decent 3rd round guy to 5th round.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    spencer ware declared today. would be a great fit in the 5th for us so we can have a guy who can get shortyardge.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    C/G travis frederick declared today. would love to add him in the 3rd round or late 2nd.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast