Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Would kill myself again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    not to mention his injury history... another great pick. hey td we all know your real name!! GENE SMITH
    who has injury history that i picked. none of them have had major injuries. the only one u might be thinking does is the cb i picked from Uconn but im talking about a different cb from there. Blidi is the injury prone guy. good talent as well.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Sign a tackle in FA and maybe a CB and its almost 100 % that we get tebow unless the new GM says no fu*kin way lol

1st round- Olb Jarvis Jones
    2nd-Cb Xavier Rhodes
    3rd-TE Sims
    4th-Qb Ryan Nassib
    5th-Mlb Jon Bostic
    6th-Db Honey Badger(Project CB/S)
    7th-S Ray Ray Armstrong

EWWWW times about 20 billion.
    tebow and Nassib who i can guran-damntee wont be there in the 4th.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    so looking at the Draft order we have 2,33,64(2 2nd round picks are forfeited(bounty gate and supplemental draft). 4-7th tbd after comp picks announced.

pretty sure we can get a good offer on 33 come draft day.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    we sign: DRC and Grimes. we trade pick 2 to the dolphins for their 1st their 2nd and 3rd round pick

pick 12: Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M<--i love him as an OT. hes perfect for us and much better value at 12 than 2. solves our RT problem. Alt pick: Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri<--hes a monster DT and excels at push up the middle.

pick 33: Barrett Jones C Alabama<--need to solidfy the interior line and jones is arguebly the most versatle of the linemen in the draft. we need a LG and C and jones can play either well. just needs some more strength to handle 3-4 nose guards.

pick 43-48(dont know the exact pick number): Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU<--just watch him. hes a very good LB.

pick 64: Quinton Patton WR Louisana Tech<--guy is a playmaking WR with some good athletic abilities.

pick 73-80: Everett Dawkins DT FSU<--we need push up the middle. dawkins does that pretty well.

round 4: Brandon Williams DT Missouri Southern State<--hes a small school guy who is very productive and should be a good depth guy at worse.

round 5: Devin Taylor DE South Carolina<--i think we could use a good de prospect to develop. got good size and a great motor.

round 6: Zach Sudfeld TE Nevada<--got to get a better backup TE.

round 7: Travis Bond G UNC<--big guard to give us some good depth.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Here's my first ever mock

1-2. Werner
    2-1. Mike Glennon

vCash
    Yeah...I want Glennon. He looks like a promising young guy to me. Like what i've seen...his o-line and receivers have definitely not helped him much today though watching this.

vCash
    i wouldnt touch glennon till the 3rd. 1 of the ints was a bad throw. didnt see tge other one. hes looked good in spurts though

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    id love to nring in jordan rogers

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i wouldnt touch glennon till the 3rd. 1 of the ints was a bad throw. didnt see tge other one. hes looked good in spurts though
    Like mentioned in NFL Draft forum...he is hot and cold but he has some many things about him that he's worth being taken higher. I'd definitely consider him late 1st early 2nd.

vCash
    i would not be surprised if he went mid 1 to a team like dallas, or chicago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Like mentioned in NFL Draft forum...he is hot and cold but he has some many things about him that he's worth being taken higher. I'd definitely consider him late 1st early 2nd.
    all it takes is 1 team to fall in love with him and i hope we arent that team.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Why not? He has potential to be very good, and we could get a QB like him with our 2nd possibly...letting us go with a guy like Moore, Werner, Joeckle, Matthews with our 1st pick, which would be great.

With a new GM, i'm pretty sure we go QB in one of the first 3 rounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Why not? He has potential to be very good, and we could get a QB like him with our 2nd possibly...letting us go with a guy like Moore, Werner, Joeckle, Matthews with our 1st pick, which would be great.

With a new GM, i'm pretty sure we go QB in one of the first 3 rounds.
    id rather revamp this horrific defense that played better with smith but still needs alot of work. LB looked alright though id prefer to add a guy who can do everything good at OLB and thats assuming we keep smith.

we need a few new corners. harris and cox are the only worthwhile cbs we have.

we can win games with henne with a better defense and some work on special teams.

i want matthews out of those 4 because hes got great bloodlines and is a great blocker and already plays RT. 2nd round id probably want to add a DT(like floyd or short) DE(hunt or ensah) LB(van noy or barr) cb(rhodes, Poyer, trufant). 3rd round i probably would want to adress one of those needs or even add a starting caliber interior guy(meester sucks and brewster and rackley are both still unproven).

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I wonder what it would take to get Philip Rivers?

Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast