Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Henne is not the answer. It's so funny that when guys were dropping passes for Blaine, it was all about bashing Gabbert. Now those same guys drop those same passes from Henne but it is the WRs fault. Can't have it both ways. Gabbert is much younger than Henne also and was playing well the few games before he got hurt. I wouldn't mind a different QB, just please don't let it be Henne.

vCash
    It looks apparent now that the Jags have a top 3 pick all but locked up, with it looking more likely to be a top 2 pick since KC and Oakland face each other. Who d the Jags look at? I would love it if Barkley or another QB got hot and the Jags could trade down and stock pile picks. That worked out well for the Rams last season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    It looks apparent now that the Jags have a top 3 pick all but locked up, with it looking more likely to be a top 2 pick since KC and Oakland face each other. Who d the Jags look at? I would love it if Barkley or another QB got hot and the Jags could trade down and stock pile picks. That worked out well for the Rams last season.
    gets hot? the season is over except the bowl games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    gets hot? the season is over except the bowl games
    As in gets hot during the scouting process. There are always a few guys that rise up the board like crazy (Weeden, Tannehill, etc.). If somebody falls in love with one of the QBs, the Jags pick could be used as trade bait. Too bad the Jags weren't this bad last year, as they could actually get a good QB with a top 2 pick

vCash
    Yea trading back would be awesome but it doesn't seem like its guna be as easy this year. I like the depth as OLB and DE so trading back would work for us for sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    great picks but we still need a rb is this assuming MJD comes back healthy?
    combination of that and we sign a FA guy like woodhead or hillis or even mendenhall or even having owens(who did look like a solid running option) move up to backup RB.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    id trade for mallett more than flynn or cousins but id say we need to get our wr corps to stop dropping the ball or running bad routes before trying a change at qb from henne/gabbert

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    how do you guys feel about giovani bernard guy is a beast n if he declares id be all over him ideally if he falls to the 3rd round but i highly doubt it but i wouldn't oppose moving up into the 2nd round to get em

imagine a backfield of mjd/bernard, reminiscent of fred/mjd backfield plus we could have giovani returning kicks to help out our awful return game, add cecil and blackmon and we now have 3 explosive young weapons... just need a qb to step up

perfect first 3 rounds for me would be

round 1- jarvis jones/bjoern werner
    round 2- xavier rhodes /jonathan banks
    round 3- giovani bernard
    Last edited by johnny_i91; 12-11-2012 at 01:05 AM.

vCash
    i think td has mentioned him a lot.

ive started to look up some stuff and watch him and he seems solid. with a rb you never know what youll get other than top 10 AP, trent etc

but in the third a rb is a flyer and bernard has the skills i think

vCash
    He is good, i really like jonathan franklin

vCash
    Burkhead.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_i91 View Post
    how do you guys feel about giovani bernard guy is a beast n if he declares id be all over him ideally if he falls to the 3rd round but i highly doubt it but i wouldn't oppose moving up into the 2nd round to get em

imagine a backfield of mjd/bernard, reminiscent of fred/mjd backfield plus we could have giovani returning kicks to help out our awful return game, add cecil and blackmon and we now have 3 explosive young weapons... just need a qb to step up

perfect first 3 rounds for me would be

round 1- jarvis jones/bjoern werner
    round 2- xavier rhodes /jonathan banks
    round 3- giovani bernard
    while that would be good in theory im fairly confident in saying Banks will be picked round 1 and im fairly certain bernard would be picked at the latest round 2 but thats wat i thought about lamar miller last year so if hes there in the 3rd round i would take him. he kinda reminds me of lesean mccoy and maybe ray rice. i will say Bernard is an above average pass blocker coming from college FWIW.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Heres a unique opinion

I think Vince young is gonna come back strong , and be a way better qb then b4

Either way we need to sign someone at qb

So what about sign Young/Vick/Flacco/

Sign Bush/Hillis/Woodhead

Then sign one of the top tackles

so thats a qb , Rb to back up MJD and a rt to help us make the line solid

Then the draft

1st- Olb Jarvis Jones
    2nd-Cb Xavier Rhodes
    3rd-Cb The Honey Badger
    4th-Mlb-Jon Bostic
    5th-Qb Collin Klein
    6th-O-Line depth
    7th-S Ray Armstrong

Jarvis will be von miller but even better

Rhodes can start Opposite side Cox , He's physical and will be a beast

We can explore with the Honey badger at both CB and S

If Cox is injured then he can step in

Or if a S gets injured then he can step in and be a playmaker , and he can take the snaps away from Chris P

We have nobody Behind Poz at all , If he went down id be scared of how bad our D would look

Bostic is goin to be a top MLB i the league , he already plays like a pro in college , He can learn behind Poz then take over

Collin Klein can sit behind whoever we sign and Henne , he can be the 3rd qb and legit just learn for some years and then when its his time to step up he'll be ready

O-line depth because i think its obvious we need it

Armstrong because Holy crap Our saftey depth is terrible

What you guys think? Aside from Klein cause i know nobody wants him

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    1. you started with vince young so i immediately did not take the rest of what you wrote serious.
    2. vince young is half ******** and also sucks
    3. flacco will be in balt, vy sucks
    4. woodhead is a product of the patriots system, just like deion branch and edelmen and welker and many other guys, cassell, who play there then sign else where and suck, its the system, so no on woodhead
    5. hillis is fine with me same with bush
    6. why would a left tackle sign with a team and then know theyre moving to rt. plus we dont have money
    7. the draft- jones is overrated-rhodes is lock down- honey badger in 3rd HELL NO- i wouldnt even take him in the 4th- hes 5'8 on a good day and sucks in man to man coverage and isnt even that good in zone - bostic, i guess, hes alright - klein HELL NO, he sucks, worse at passing than tebow, struggled against a defense that allowed 8000 points against WV -
    8. miller and jarvis are two different players so you cant compare them
    9. honey badger sucks especially in the 3rd round
    10. id rather have pros than honey
    11. bostic pick is fine
    12. i wouldnt go that far. a little small to be a top mlb. hell be average
    13. klein sucks, honey badger sucks, vince young sucks,

vCash
    No thx on J. Jones with on of the first couple of picks
    No thx on V. Young
    No thx on Vick
    No thx on the honey badger

Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast