Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano24 View Post
    We will see, there is a reason the computers have had note dame highly ranked all year...but there is no sense arguing with a SEC fan because the only response is we are better because us and ESPN say so!
    lol agree.

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    still a playmaker. he was earlier this year ranked in the 1st round before not getting kicked off the team.

i take offense at the word ********. this team needs defenesive playmakers and the Honey Badger is a Playmaker on the field. off the field he needs a lil work from staying away from drugs but i think Lowery and Landry can keep him from doing it.

i dont care if hes not good in man coverage because we can always play zone defense. hell we could rush him at the qb at times. hes a great player regardless of his supposed lack of ability to play man coverage.
    he was definitely not a first rounder last year... every expert had him as a mid to late second round when people would just be curious if he was able to go. he defeinitely would not be a first rounder and he will not go anywhere close to the first round. or even second. and id be really surprised if he went 3rd. i expect 4-5th

Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    he was definitely not a first rounder last year... every expert had him as a mid to late second round when people would just be curious if he was able to go. he defeinitely would not be a first rounder and he will not go anywhere close to the first round. or even second. and id be really surprised if he went 3rd. i expect 4-5th
    i said earlier this year like right after last years draft he was considered a mid-late 1st round talent. i know he will go much close to the 3rd than the 4th.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

i said earlier this year like right after last years draft he was considered a mid-late 1st round talent. i know he will go much close to the 3rd than the 4th.
    That's you saying it, I sure as hell doubt that's really where he would have gone. He is not a top notch corner prospect and he has a lot of issues off the field. 4th or later.

no he wasnt. nobody has ever had him as a 1 round at all.

Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    That's you saying it, I sure as hell doubt that's really where he would have gone. He is not a top notch corner prospect and he has a lot of issues off the field. 4th or later.
    exactly. hes not that good. thank god TD isnt our gm or wed have tebow round 1 trade our 2nd to late first for honey badger, then take like colin klein 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    exactly. hes not that good. thank god TD isnt our gm or wed have tebow round 1 trade our 2nd to late first for honey badger, then take like colin klein 3rd
    negatory. i wouldnt take tebow cuz we dont need a qb. wouldnt trade up to get honey badger. if he falls to me in the 3rd round id pick him. i wouldnt pick klein till the 6th or 7th if at all.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Damontre Moore and Zach Ertz would be perfect for this team.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

. if he falls to me in the 3rd round id pick him.
    no way

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Damontre Moore and Zach Ertz would be perfect for this team.
    i think Milliner and Hunter would be better.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

We don't need to take a WR that high bro. Also, Lane Johnson is rising up draft boards quite a bit.

S. Lotulelie and X. Rhodes

About a month ago when I was mocking Milliner you named like 5 CB you said you would rather have and you didnt like him. You like him now?

I really like Logan Ryan and Jordan Poyer. Also, anyone know anything on CB Bennet JAckson from ND?

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    About a month ago when I was mocking Milliner you named like 5 CB you said you would rather have and you didnt like him. You like him now?
    at this point we just need better cb talent

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast