Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bernard is going to be a great RB in the NFL. MJD doesn't have many years left. I think it'd be dumb to keep waiting and waiting to draft a RB. Get a great one now

vCash
    MJD is getting injured frequently now. Why was MJD drafted? Because Fred kept getting hurt. People were unhappy with the pick then, but how did it work out? The Jags need another RB. Jennings is not the answer as he has struggled. Get Gio and don't look back. He's another player I believe teams will regret passing on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    MJD is getting injured frequently now. Why was MJD drafted? Because Fred kept getting hurt. People were unhappy with the pick then, but how did it work out? The Jags need another RB. Jennings is not the answer as he has struggled. Get Gio and don't look back. He's another player I believe teams will regret passing on
    MJD keeps getting injured? When was his last injury? If i remember i thought he played all of last year and the year before. Plus i dont see Bernard any better than Jonathan Franklin and NC has a better oline. We should draft Teo in the first and a LT in the 3rd. Stack up on positions we already have.

vCash
    Im sure there will be some good backs coming out next year. I think we have bigger needs right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    MJD keeps getting injured? When was his last injury? If i remember i thought he played all of last year and the year before. Plus i dont see Bernard any better than Jonathan Franklin and NC has a better oline. We should draft Teo in the first and a LT in the 3rd. Stack up on positions we already have.
    You are right, he did play all of last year, but if I remember correctly, he had an injury he was nursing through the season. He did tough it out and I give him props for that. But in 2010 he also missed the last two games.

Look, he has two or three good years left and there really is not a viable backup for him. If he goes down again next season, the team will have to roll with Parmele or Jennings if both re-sign.

I would love the Jags to draft Te'o. My two favorite players from this draft are Te'o and Bernard. I hope the Jags can get one of those two guys, and they will be happy to get one of them.

vCash
    I really don't wanna draft another QB.. One more year of adding high impact players before we make that decision. No QB this year really stands out to me. Would rather take BAP and keep improving that way.

vCash
    I just hope Henne continues his good play so we dont have to worry about a QB this year and we can fix alot of these holes on the D and oline.

vCash
    Well, Carolina won so we are still picking at number 2 at the moment.

vCash
    It'll be interesting, I think we win 2-3 more times this year honestly. Henne can make this team compete which really excites me. On top of that, our defense has a ways to go and a lot of young/developing players that should only keep improving. To think Branch next year will have a year under his belt and will likely take that next step, Stanford continuing to develop, get back D.Smith opposite him, Mike Harris/Lane etc. keep developing, that sounds promising.

Just need to keep adding to that, how awesome would it be to add Hankins/Liouteliei/Montgomery/Moore etc. in the draft to add to that nucleus. OL is the only thing on offense i'm worried about if Henne can keep playing well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    It'll be interesting, I think we win 2-3 more times this year honestly. Henne can make this team compete which really excites me. On top of that, our defense has a ways to go and a lot of young/developing players that should only keep improving. To think Branch next year will have a year under his belt and will likely take that next step, Stanford continuing to develop, get back D.Smith opposite him, Mike Harris/Lane etc. keep developing, that sounds promising.

Just need to keep adding to that, how awesome would it be to add Hankins/Liouteliei/Montgomery/Moore etc. in the draft to add to that nucleus. OL is the only thing on offense i'm worried about if Henne can keep playing well.
    Yeah I like it J. Jones is who I want the most because I think he can help us at the LB position and the pass rush. But we def. need another pass rusher.

vCash
    Yeah I like it J. Jones is who I want the most because I think he can help us at the LB position and the pass rush. But we def. need another pass rusher.
    If we don't pick in top 3 we aren't getting him.

vCash
    If we don't pick in top 3 we aren't getting him.
    Yeah I like Moore 2nd best.

vCash
    Yeah I like Moore 2nd best.
    Yeah, his stock will only continue to rise too. He definitely fits what we need and I want...lol.

vCash
    Yeah, his stock will only continue to rise too. He definitely fits what we need and I want...lol.
    Yeah he has more sacks than Mingo and Montgomery combined.

vCash
    I think we either get a CB or some oline help in free agency if not both. But whatever one we dont get I think needs to be adressed in the 2nd round.

Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast