Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1037
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,000
    vCash
    500
    jenkins already declared

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,486
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    I dont think Jenkins will come out

    Ill take carradine and Floyd!
    jenkins already declared. if u paid attention to this thread or the NFL Draft forum ud know.

    anyways ill take Carradine in a 3-4th. Jenkins 2-3rd. dont really see us going DT unless pot roast leaves.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,486
    vCash
    1500
    also i wouldnt mind Drafting Johhny Football in 2015 or 2016

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,486
    vCash
    1500
    man USCs backup wat an arm

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    true.....unlike alot of their previous QB's

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,486
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    true.....unlike alot of their previous QB's
    manzel wouldnt be bad either.

    i think with some development he should be a good qb reffering to USCs guy.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,552
    vCash
    1500
    I hope Eifert falls to the second round and the Jags snag him. He's the next Jimmy Graham

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,686
    vCash
    1500
    Aaron Murray another good game i wana see what he does next week against Ala.
    I say Georgia will beat Ala. then beat ND
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 11-25-2012 at 03:26 AM.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,486
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    I hope Eifert falls to the second round and the Jags snag him. He's the next Jimmy Graham
    nope. hes not that athletic.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,000
    vCash
    500
    hes better than the standofrd te

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,486
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    hes better than the standofrd te
    not better than CJ from IOWA or Sims from Michigan State

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,486
    vCash
    1500
    pick 2. this mock assumes Daryl Smith is Not resigned and Pot Roast isnt resigned either.

    round 1: Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
    round 2: Anthony Barr OLB UCLA
    round 3: Logan Ryan CB Rutgers
    round 4: Leon McFadden CB San Diego State
    round 5: Brandon Williams DT Missouri Southern
    round 6: Phillip Thomas SS Fresno State
    round 7: Josh Boyett FS Oregon

    i know this looks awful in terms of 2 LBers but 2 LBers who are excellent pass rushers and who are good in coverage and stuff should make us have a fun rush.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    pick 2. this mock assumes Daryl Smith is Not resigned and Pot Roast isnt resigned either.

    round 1: Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
    round 2: Anthony Barr OLB UCLA
    round 3: Logan Ryan CB Rutgers
    round 4: Leon McFadden CB San Diego State
    round 5: Brandon Williams DT Missouri Southern
    round 6: Phillip Thomas SS Fresno State
    round 7: Josh Boyett FS Oregon

    i know this looks awful in terms of 2 LBers but 2 LBers who are excellent pass rushers and who are good in coverage and stuff should make us have a fun rush.
    All defense? I feel like at some point they will draft somebody for the OLine and possibly a TE. Other than that, I like this draft. Maybe it can make this D into a top D in the next few years. The D needs some help.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,486
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    All defense? I feel like at some point they will draft somebody for the OLine and possibly a TE. Other than that, I like this draft. Maybe it can make this D into a top D in the next few years. The D needs some help.
    i think going FA for both would be more productive. sign TE Cook and sign G Levitre from the bills.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    vCash
    1500
    Instill like Ertz and Fauria better then Eifert.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •