Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1037
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,976
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Td I dont like that at all

    2 cb's with 2 of our tops picks

    Sign woodhead and Draft davis?

    Why add even more to a wr that looks really good

    We need to focus in other areas
    we resign cox whos good but injury prone. we dont have a good corner opposite of him and we dont have that good Nickle guy(harris has some Potential but ud be nuts to think hes gonna be as good as Banks or rhodes). between Rhodes and Banks we can actually have a good CB coverage which is our biggest problem. even if we dont resign cox this still gives us 2 starting caliber corners. Mathis is washed up and Middletons not a good corner so i dont see us resign either of them unless they coming cheap.

    i dont have faith in Cosby as a returner and woodhead is a good RB who should be an improvement upon parmele and should give us a good returner. hell id say sign brandon tate from Cincy to be our Return guy if it comes down to it but id rather have a Pass Catching RB than add to our Glut at wr.

    Marcus Davis is that freaky athlete that needs a lil work but imo is well worth a roster spot over a guy like cosby. hell i wouldnt be mad if we moved Davis down to te/H-back and used him there. we need more playmakers on this team and Davis is a Playmaker.

    TBH im suprised u didnt complain about millard whos a Boss FB who can play some RB and TE.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,780
    vCash
    1500
    I say georgia wins and and i hope jones has a good game

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,949
    vCash
    16200
    Sec is so dominate its ridiculous

    Jones is so good , Id pay just to watch him play




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,976
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Sec is so dominate its ridiculous

    Jones is so good , Id pay just to watch him play
    LMMFAO. thats wat she said. almost sig worthy.

    LMMFAO= laughing my mother f'n *** off

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    LMMFAO. thats wat she said. almost sig worthy.

    LMMFAO= laughing my mother f'n *** off
    I have no idea how you figure that's funny...

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,976
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    I have no idea how you figure that's funny...
    use ur imagination

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    use ur imagination
    He would pay to watch him play? If you seriously find that sig worth, or all that funny, that's a little bit pathetic. He plays football, that's what we watch, that's why we talk on a sports forum.

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Glendale, Cali
    Posts
    1,273
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah...that's a pretty terrible TWSS.

    I just hope to God that we don't trade for Tebow. Henne actually looks competent. Will that translate to next season or even the next game? We shall see, but this offense has the legitimate weapons to be at least a top 15 offense.

    We have to take Jones. He's the best defensive lineman in a draft stocked with them. I haven't gotten to really look in depth at this class yet, but at least six of our picks should go to defense. You're not going to find a whole lot of value on the offensive side of the ball.

    "Patterned grid world
    It waits for you and it has always
    Been there from the start"

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,780
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Braves14 View Post
    Yeah...that's a pretty terrible TWSS.

    I just hope to God that we don't trade for Tebow. Henne actually looks competent. Will that translate to next season or even the next game? We shall see, but this offense has the legitimate weapons to be at least a top 15 offense.

    We have to take Jones. He's the best defensive lineman in a draft stocked with them. I haven't gotten to really look in depth at this class yet, but at least six of our picks should go to defense. You're not going to find a whole lot of value on the offensive side of the ball.
    I would trade gabbert for tebow any day of the week

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,976
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Braves14 View Post
    Yeah...that's a pretty terrible TWSS.

    I just hope to God that we don't trade for Tebow. Henne actually looks competent. Will that translate to next season or even the next game? We shall see, but this offense has the legitimate weapons to be at least a top 15 offense.

    We have to take Jones. He's the best defensive lineman in a draft stocked with them. I haven't gotten to really look in depth at this class yet, but at least six of our picks should go to defense. You're not going to find a whole lot of value on the offensive side of the ball.
    theres no way shape or Form Jones plays DE in the NFL except a Tampa 2 and im being nice about that cuz i dont think he could.

    the only valuable offensive players in the range we are picking are Joeckel and Matthews maybe warmack but i dont think guards should be taken that high.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,976
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    I would trade gabbert for tebow any day of the week
    i would trade a 7th for tebow and trade Gabbert for a 3rd

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,976
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    He would pay to watch him play? If you seriously find that sig worth, or all that funny, that's a little bit pathetic. He plays football, that's what we watch, that's why we talk on a sports forum.
    you wanna know pathetic? our pass rush is Pathetic. our Corners minus cox and harris are Pathetic. our Offensive line is pathetic. that sig is not as pathetic as those positions on this team.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,780
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i would trade a 7th for tebow and trade Gabbert for a 3rd
    Lol nobody would give us a pick for gabbert and jets wouldnt trade tebow for anything lesss than a 4

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i would trade a 7th for tebow and trade Gabbert for a 3rd
    lol...now that is sig worthy.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,107
    vCash
    500
    i wouldnt trade **** for tebow. i dont want him anywhere near jacksonville

Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •