Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    No on Bernard. I sure as hell like what I see from Parmalee. If he wouldn't have hurt his leg I see him having a pretty nice game. Still have MJD and Jennings, I doubt we get rid of both this offseason. Use that pick on a LB/DT/CB/OL if anything.
    Yeah if we dont trade MJD i say we wait till next year to draft a RB. He still has another year on his contract.

vCash
    No on Bernard. I sure as hell like what I see from Parmalee. If he wouldn't have hurt his leg I see him having a pretty nice game. Still have MJD and Jennings, I doubt we get rid of both this offseason. Use that pick on a LB/DT/CB/OL if anything.
    must not watch alot of Gernard. dude is a hell of a back and with the way we are running the ball not to mention Jennings and Parmele are free agents and MJD should be traded we will need a back. i think Bernard could be a very good RB in this league like Lesean McCoy and Ray Rice. Parmele doesnt strike me as a starting caliber back. jennings this year sucks and im thinking thats partly cuz of the lack of greg jones but hes also a fa and could be gone. i prefer drafting BPA and bernard is bpa on my board. i wouldnt be at all shocked to see bernard go end of round 1.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    U must be a florida st fan, i would rather have jones than werner and if we dont sign a CB in free agency we def. need to draft one in the first couple rounds. Cox is hurt again and is a FA Mathis is a FA and isnt what he once was and Ross is sucks. CB is prolly the biggest need at the moment
    nope. i have no favorites on college. Werner is a hell of a DE and i love his potential and his great motor. he seems to have very good football intellegence even though he hasnt played a huge amount of Football. Jenkins was considered earlier this year as one of the best DE/OLB guys in college football. getting him in the 3rd round is pure good value. its not like our pass rush can magicly create sacks without the addition of talent. cb is a need and i think alford could be a solid corner. you cant fill every hole in an offseason. our pass rush will make our defense better.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Yeah if we dont trade MJD i say we wait till next year to draft a RB. He still has another year on his contract.
    id trade MJD this offseason instead of getting an atbest 3rd round comp pick and more likely a 4th round comp pick.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    must not watch alot of Gernard. dude is a hell of a back and with the way we are running the ball not to mention Jennings and Parmele are free agents and MJD should be traded we will need a back. i think Bernard could be a very good RB in this league like Lesean McCoy and Ray Rice. Parmele doesnt strike me as a starting caliber back. jennings this year sucks and im thinking thats partly cuz of the lack of greg jones but hes also a fa and could be gone. i prefer drafting BPA and bernard is bpa on my board. i wouldnt be at all shocked to see bernard go end of round 1.
    You really think it would take much to keep Parm or RJ? lol...no. Just because there FA's doesn't mean they leave. I'm not taking a RB in rd 2...especially when we have other needs and players that are better value. We were a **** team with arguably the best RB in the league, there are definitely more important positions. We can find a good RB later.

vCash
    nope. i have no favorites on college. Werner is a hell of a DE and i love his potential and his great motor. he seems to have very good football intellegence even though he hasnt played a huge amount of Football. Jenkins was considered earlier this year as one of the best DE/OLB guys in college football. getting him in the 3rd round is pure good value. its not like our pass rush can magicly create sacks without the addition of talent. cb is a need and i think alford could be a solid corner. you cant fill every hole in an offseason. our pass rush will make our defense better.
    Your boy Gene just signed Mincy to a big contract and drafted Branch in the 2nd round last yr and u want to draft a DE in 2 of the the first 3 pick? Jones can help us at LB and pass rush. I dont think we trade MJD with the way our running game has been. And if we dont i wouldnt draft a RB in the 2nd round. We might not be able to fix every need but we def need a CB.

vCash
    You really think it would take much to keep Parm or RJ? lol...no. Just because there FA's doesn't mean they leave. I'm not taking a RB in rd 2...especially when we have other needs and players that are better value. We were a **** team with arguably the best RB in the league, there are definitely more important positions. We can find a good RB later.
    Yeah i agree we def dont need to take a rb in round 2. Plus i dont think we trade mjd

vCash
    hmm a rb who can return kicks, Run the ball and catch the ball, as well as a good blitz pickuper. seems to me like a stud RB and yes we might not need a RB but do u really pass on a Player whos clearly better than any of the players availble. i wouldnt especially considering i would trade MJD for a 2nd or 3rd round pick. shouldnt take much to resign both of those backs but Neither of those 2 backs are starting caliber or atleast without greg jones blocking for them. Bernard can actually do everything the team needs at RB while being a cheaper option than MJD and can be a star rb.

we are a **** team cuz of our **** pass rush and **** corners other cox but you have to make the best picks and bernard would be the best pick we can make. imagine our offense with a Back thats great in all aspects of the game. it will make us a better team.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Your boy Gene just signed Mincy to a big contract and drafted Branch in the 2nd round last yr and u want to draft a DE in 2 of the the first 3 pick? Jones can help us at LB and pass rush. I dont think we trade MJD with the way our running game has been. And if we dont i wouldnt draft a RB in the 2nd round. We might not be able to fix every need but we def need a CB.
    branch is a solid Prospect but so far this season has shown to be a peice of **** at rushing the qb. Werner and Jenkins are both better end prospects coming into the draft and i would say better end prospects last year than him. Mincey seems to be a better ut than DE and i would play Alualu at DT next to mincey with Jenkins and werner. we will sack the qb with that d-line. ask the Giants about how good having 4 starting Quality DEs on the roster is worth. Kiwi was an end and moved him to OLB but he still plays some end i think. i dont see Jones declaring for the draft. i think they try and win a national title or at the least embaress the Gators again if u read the draft i gave us a lil known cb whos a shut down corner.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Nobody is going to give us a 2nd round pick for mjd. He will be coming off of a injury and he will be a FA next year. Im thinking his value is goinv down and he might sign an extension for about what he is making now but we shall see

vCash
    hmm a rb who can return kicks, Run the ball and catch the ball, as well as a good blitz pickuper. seems to me like a stud RB and yes we might not need a RB but do u really pass on a Player whos clearly better than any of the players availble. i wouldnt especially considering i would trade MJD for a 2nd or 3rd round pick. shouldnt take much to resign both of those backs but Neither of those 2 backs are starting caliber or atleast without greg jones blocking for them. Bernard can actually do everything the team needs at RB while being a cheaper option than MJD and can be a star rb.

we are a **** team cuz of our **** pass rush and **** corners other cox but you have to make the best picks and bernard would be the best pick we can make. imagine our offense with a Back thats great in all aspects of the game. it will make us a better team.
    Bernard would not be the best pick. Is it nice to have a good RB? Obviously, but it doesn't win you games. Improving pass rush will win us games. Improving the pass coverage will win us games. Keeping the QB healthy and not allowing pressure will win us games. Taking a RB in round 2 is dumb. You can find them later.

And he would not return kicks if he is our #1 RB...I can tell you that now.

vCash
    branch is a solid Prospect but so far this season has shown to be a peice of **** at rushing the qb. Werner and Jenkins are both better end prospects coming into the draft and i would say better end prospects last year than him. Mincey seems to be a better ut than DE and i would play Alualu at DT next to mincey with Jenkins and werner. we will sack the qb with that d-line. ask the Giants about how good having 4 starting Quality DEs on the roster is worth. Kiwi was an end and moved him to OLB but he still plays some end i think. i dont see Jones declaring for the draft. i think they try and win a national title or at the least embaress the Gators again if u read the draft i gave us a lil known cb whos a shut down corner.
    You dont see Jones declaring for the draft? Bahahahaha.
    Thats what u said about Ogeltree and then u had him in ur mock draft

vCash
    You dont see Jones declaring for the draft? Bahahahaha.
    Thats what u said about Ogeltree and then u had him in ur mock draft
    yep but i knew people was gonna complain about me not putting them so ha. i dont see murray going either. Gators not gonna be going to the championship Game.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Bernard would not be the best pick. Is it nice to have a good RB? Obviously, but it doesn't win you games. Improving pass rush will win us games. Improving the pass coverage will win us games. Keeping the QB healthy and not allowing pressure will win us games. Taking a RB in round 2 is dumb. You can find them later.

And he would not return kicks if he is our #1 RB...I can tell you that now.
    i can tell you that he will return kicks in special times like we have done with MJD, and mathis.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    i can tell you that he will return kicks in special times like we have done with MJD, and mathis.
    lol...sure, whatever you say. You don't put your main RB in at returner...that's dumb. When we had Fred, sure, that's cool that MJD did that.

Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast