Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would like it if we run the Hybrid on D. Remember last year during training camp Mel said he wanted to keep it simple and not to many plays on D, because it would confuse the guys. Its time to throw that theory out the window. Most of the players should now know all the plays on our D and its time to add some 3-4 in there. J. Jones would play outside D. Smith could play in or out and i think Branch could play out like Freeny and Mathis switched. Knighton at NT and Alu could be one of the DE.

vCash
    And like you said with our 2 2nd round picks we need to go insid 3-4 LB and CB. Sign a Olineman, TE, and a 3-4 DE in free agency

vCash
    sounds good

vCash
    If we switched, Mincey would be a good 3-4 DE, don't think we'd need one in FA to take the spot. I don't see us switching though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    If we switched, Mincey would be a good 3-4 DE, don't think we'd need one in FA to take the spot. I don't see us switching though.
    I hope we don't, I like the 4-3.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    Yeah he might have to put on some weight. I dont either with the group we have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I hope we don't, I like the 4-3.
    yeah I like it too but I did like it when we used to throw in the 3-4 sometimes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Yeah he might have to put on some weight. I dont either with the group we have.
    JJ would fit maybe a bit better in a 3-4, but honestly, he would work pretty much just as well as a 4-3 OLB imo. Like mentioned, he is solid in coverage, can obviously rush the passer, and is solid in run D. The guy is just a solid football player all around. We need that.

vCash
    JJ would fit maybe a bit better in a 3-4, but honestly, he would work pretty much just as well as a 4-3 OLB imo. Like mentioned, he is solid in coverage, can obviously rush the passer, and is solid in run D. The guy is just a solid football player all around. We need that.
    When I said group I didnt mean the players I meant the coaching staff. Yeah I think Jones will be a very good pro in any D. If we do stay with the 4-3 I hope we use him like Den. uses Miller.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    When I said group I didnt mean the players I meant the coaching staff. Yeah I think Jones will be a very good pro in any D. If we do stay with the 4-3 I hope we use him like Den. uses Miller.
    I would think we would use him like Miller. The thing is, Jones is a guy that you can leave out there on a passing down and be confident, he's solid in coverage like i've stated. Miller still struggles in coverage a bit from what i've seen from him.

vCash
    yeah I agree, the games and tape I watched Jones has looked good in coverage

vCash
    in college, the pros is a completely different animal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    in college, the pros is a completely different animal
    This is so true.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    Sucks when the highlight of our year is the draft lol wish we could start being more competitive...

vCash
    still want Clowney. shame hes not eligible for this draft. i would take him over Jarvis all day

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast