Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 315
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,753
    vCash
    1500
    our defense is getting pathetic. is having too much offensive power worth it just to sacrifice our defense, our identity? we might be seeing ourselves having a problem with rebounding and letting the opponent shoot 3s.



  2. #287
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    16,005
    vCash
    11440
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    ira
    Taking whose minutes?

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Taking whose minutes?
    all of lewis, some of bosh and some of lebrons

    i never wanted him before, but i dont want to see lewis on the court anymore.

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,680
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    ira
    omg plz sign him

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,011
    vCash
    1500

    Game 8: Miami HEAT (5-2) @ Houston Rockets (3-3) - 11/12/12 - 8:00 PM EST

    Pat make it happen.....

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,680
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    all of lewis, some of bosh and some of lebrons

    i never wanted him before, but i dont want to see lewis on the court anymore.
    he can take all of coles mins lebron plays more pg and Kmart will take the mins lebron plays at the 4

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_123 View Post
    he can take all of coles mins lebron plays more pg and Kmart will take the mins lebron plays at the 4
    cole is a scrub, he should be on the inactive list next to pittman.

    he's right back to his old ways of forcing awful shots, stupid fouls and turning it over

    also, props to UD, best game of the year by him, nailed a nice jumper and had 10pts/7reb in about 20min

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    16,005
    vCash
    11440
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    all of lewis, some of bosh and some of lebrons

    i never wanted him before, but i dont want to see lewis on the court anymore.
    Not saying I like Lewis, but I feel Miami does cause of his 3 point ability.

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Not saying I like Lewis, but I feel Miami does cause of his 3 point ability.
    Yea, but i think the liability he poses on defense doesn;t make up for the 4 points a game he is giving us. If kmart takes the min i would give him lewis minutes.

    let lewis get a few more months of practices and learn the defense.

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,051
    vCash
    3500
    Lol only took 8 games and we all want Cole and Lewis out of the rotation

    All good, Cole has come up big for us before, he is still a 2nd year player. Let him grow, only gonna get better if he keeps playing. Lewis I can understand.


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,223
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemikz9Clutch View Post
    our defense is getting pathetic. is having too much offensive power worth it just to sacrifice our defense, our identity? we might be seeing ourselves having a problem with rebounding and letting the opponent shoot 3s.
    now i agree with you lol our defense needs to stop slagging.


    LETS GO HEAT




  12. #297
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Lol only took 8 games and we all want Cole and Lewis out of the rotation

    All good, Cole has come up big for us before, he is still a 2nd year player. Let him grow, only gonna get better if he keeps playing. Lewis I can understand.
    Lewis for obvious reasons, and cole has turned back into a turnover machine/chucker. Not saying he wont be useful in the playoffs again, but once again, he is a liability out there, on both ends of the floor. He might have a good game every once and a while to remind us he is decent, but he has far to many 1/6, 4 turnovers, 4 foul games.

    As for lewis, his defense is beyond awful and 8 games into the season the lewis/bosh front court hasnt worked out to well. Would like to see some other players get minutes and see what they can do

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Based
    Posts
    7,891
    vCash
    1500
    Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
    Awesome 2nd half by LeBron - 32 after just 6 in 1st. Rare hot streak from 3. Carried Heat to tough road win at Hou. That's why he's my MVP.
    lol its official now

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano4prez View Post
    Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless


    lol its official now
    dude is on crack

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,051
    vCash
    3500
    join the group in my sig


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •