19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chiefs

7 36.84%
  • Steelers

12 63.16%
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    The NFL would NEVER do this but I wish they would start throwing flags everytime a WR jumped up and was throwing a tantrum looking for a flag.
    Nah, shock collar. ZAAAAAAAAP

vCash
    How unnecessary is the Samsung commercial when the kids make the video for the dad to watch on the plane and then the mom comes over and gives the dad a vid to watch of her playing with her electronic device?
    You just wished you got the video as well!!

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    haha its just proof of how low we have set the bar as humans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I talked about this in every GDT on Sunday. So true.
    How dp you all know she is using an elcectronic device?

I bet she rubs the cooter with nothing more than baby oil, and pretty manicured fingers.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    "The reason why the Chiefs are such a good running team is because they don't like to pass." - John Gruden

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Cassel hates Bowe.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    How unnecessary is the Samsung commercial when the kids make the video for the dad to watch on the plane and then the mom comes over and gives the dad a vid to watch of her playing with her electronic device?
    I wonder which one he watched first....
    If i am on your block list then don't view my posts!!!!!!!

vCash
    OMG this is BRUTAL!

how this game is gonna be less than 3 hours with this many 3 and outs is amazing.

KC keeps pinning PIT closer and closer though. Making progress. Maybe they'll be in FG range by the 5th quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    "The reason why the Chiefs are such a good running team is because they don't like to pass." - John Gruden

Please tell me you caught the part he said "while i coached, I remember this guy gashing us all the way down the field".

Charles wasn't around then, right?

vCash
    This is the most predictable offensive play calling I've ever seen. I know it's Leftwich and Cassel, but still. First team to get a first down wins.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Redman meet Flowers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How dp you all know she is using an elcectronic device?

I bet she rubs the cooter with nothing more than baby oil, and pretty manicured fingers.
    You've been thinking about this a bit eh

vCash
    Come on KC, make it happen.

vCash
    Cotch is so underrated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Please tell me you caught the part he said "while i coached, I remember this guy gashing us all the way down the field".

Charles wasn't around then, right?
    I was actually curious about this so I checked, he coached against the Chiefs with Charles once and he had 106 yards. Still says something that I had to check though.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast