Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    How many times have you seen Moreno hesitate to hit a hole, dance in the backfield for gains of <1 or negative yardage. The guy is absolutely great in space but hes gotta be more than a one trick pony at this point.
    thats why id like to see him with this offensive line... hes made for a zone scheme. im just saying give him some carries and see what he can do... mcgahee defiately doesnt deserve as many as hes getting.

to this point of his career i dont think anyone can say that moreno hasnt been a disappointment. that doesnt mean that he cant help this team in some ways though.

vCash
    I am kinda mad at McCoy's game plan to start the game with, it seems he is trying to run to set up the pass to start games. We see McGahee get a yard or two and it is third and long someone drops a ball and we go 4 and out. We don't open up the playbook until someone scores on us. We start games so damn slow, I say we open up the playbook at the beginning and pass like crazy that in turn will set up the run. I don't think you bench McGahee but I think we should see more of Hillman and Moreno out of the backfield. When McGahee catches a ball he looks like he is slow as hell. We need fast guys catching the ball and going down field. McGahee is good not great at running up the middle and the only one that really does a decent job on our team but that is all he is good at anymore.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    I love McGahees game except for the fumbling. I think hes one of the smartest runners in the league, hes not going to out-run many guys but hes got great vision, great patience and is sneaky powerful.

I would, however, like to see his workload be lessened signifcantly, if hes getting say 20 touches right now for example, I'd like to see it reduced to say 13-14, we're going to need him come January, and if by doing that gets Hillman for experience, they could be a good 1-2 combo by then

vCash
    if this team doesntfind the 3 headed monster at rb soon then kiss our run game goodbye comeate in the year. Mcgahee will be broke down if his load continues. Moreno mst be put in for 12 carries, id rather give moreno carries than to see mvgahee fatigue and fumbling. and by theway another good back got benchedfor fumbling... Reggie bush, that adds to stephen jackson, franke gore, even peterson has been benchdd before for fumbling. So ehh you wierdos talkin about dont bench mcgahee are looney. Time for moreno to earn a 2nd contract in the nfl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    thats why id like to see him with this offensive line... hes made for a zone scheme. im just saying give him some carries and see what he can do... mcgahee defiately doesnt deserve as many as hes getting.

to this point of his career i dont think anyone can say that moreno hasnt been a disappointment. that doesnt mean that he cant help this team in some ways though.
    Moreno struggles mightily in a zone scheme. One of his biggest issues (besides ball security and being injury prone) is his vision. He doesn't know when the hole is going to open up or when to hit the hole. I believe Brandon Spano and Cecil Lammey both pointed out how he just doesn't get the feel of the zone scheme during preseason which was why McGahee was running away with the RB spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    lol the only thing he really knows is how to annoy the **** out of most people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    u werent around here this offseason, especially when we got rid of tebow lol

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Uhh...humm.

Tamme=Trash

Dan Koppen=Trash

Justin Bannan=Trash

Brandon Stokely= Trash

Jim Leonard=Trash

Keith Brooking=Trash

Mike Adams=Trash

..and there are quite a few more cases to go with that...but that's just a starting point..
    and
    Elway=Trash

Fox=Trash
    now Champ is trash. How could we forget that Manning will not give us a better chance than Tebow. Yep, ET knows his ****.

Speaking of Manning should have never replaced Tebow... I just saw Delusional lurking around here. How have you been Delusional?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    I can't quit laughing right now great posts tonight by BK and dbroncsinmo, classic!!

vCash
    I can't quit laughing right now great posts tonight by BK and dbroncsinmo, classic!!
    All the thanks needs to go to ET. He makes it easy. I am actually growing a fondness for him. He brings a certain comical side to this forum.

vCash
    You don't deal with a person's failures by benching them. That is not how a good coach would handle this situation. The bench is for people who won't be coming back into the fold. You work him harder in practice and make him accountable for the fumbles some other way. But benching is ABSOLUTELY not the answer.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You don't deal with a person's failures by benching them. That is not how a good coach would handle this situation. The bench is for people who won't be coming back into the fold. You work him harder in practice and make him accountable for the fumbles some other way. But benching is ABSOLUTELY not the answer.
    Absolutely. Sitting a guy who happens to be your best at his said position does nothing but hurt the team and hurt his attitude. All of his fumbles have come from backside pursuit. One would think that this is fixable.

vCash
    fixable after 11 years.... Go figure. Why dont you become a air bender while your at it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Lmao it happens all the time in college, and the pros. So I guess theres no good coaches huh? Belichek, jeff fisher, philbin, coughlin none of them are good coaches huh? You make ZERO sense.

vCash
    Some of you act like pansies. Nooo I dont wanna offend him, dont wanna jhurt his feeling. Thats pansy. Its a grown mans game. No time for the kiss *** behavior. Mcgahee is not elete or ggood, hes above average. If elite backs can be benched by great coaches mcgahee can do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    fixable after 11 years.... Go figure. Why dont you become a air bender while your at it
    Oh my... we are now using cartoon metaphors. You do not cease to amaze.
    Lmao it happens all the time in college, and the pros. So I guess theres no good coaches huh? Belichek, jeff fisher, philbin, coughlin none of them are good coaches huh? You make ZERO sense.
    Can you tell us who those coaches replaced said RB with? Didn't think so.
    Some of you act like pansies. Nooo I dont wanna offend him, dont wanna jhurt his feeling. Thats pansy. Its a grown mans game. No time for the kiss *** behavior. Mcgahee is not elete or ggood, hes above average. If elite backs can be benched by great coaches mcgahee can do.
    It isn't about offending anyone. It is about putting the best product on the field and positioning the team for success. Willis fumbles too much, but he gives this team the best chacne to win even taking those fumbles into account.

How about you attempt to put your personal feelings aside and try to look at things from a team advantage point of view? Or would that take us into a realm you would have trouble existing in?
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 11-14-2012 at 12:21 AM.

vCash
    Dude, I would LOVE to be an airbender. **** would be sick.

But blood bending is where it's at....just fyi.

And on the topic...I still stand by limiting the guys snaps.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast