Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    we will def be adding another running back to the mix this offseason either way.

vCash
    I kinda agree with ET every time willis gets the ball i'm crossing my fingers he doesn't fumble. we have to sit him, he's been getting shut down the last two weeks anyway, time to change it up a bit with hillman and moreno, we need a change of pace at back. lets see if moreno wants to be on this team for real.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Exactly

vCash
    ET knows his ****...you guys gotta admit that.
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-12-2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: don't avoid the filter
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Yeah i said that two weeks ago about Moreno needing a shot and McGahee needing to ride the pine for his fumbling
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    lol the only thing he really knows is how to annoy the **** out of most people!!
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-12-2012 at 10:29 PM.

vCash
    u werent around here this offseason, especially when we got rid of tebow lol
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-12-2012 at 10:29 PM.

vCash
    Uhh...humm.

Tamme=Trash

Dan Koppen=Trash

Justin Bannan=Trash

Brandon Stokely= Trash

Jim Leonard=Trash

Keith Brooking=Trash

Mike Adams=Trash

..and there are quite a few more cases to go with that...but that's just a starting point..

vCash
    Elway=Trash

Fox=Trash

vCash
    Apparently in ET's mind, if you're above the age of 30 you're nothing but trash.

vCash
    lol

vCash
    He's had fumbling issues the previous year as well. He always fumbles in key situations and it seems to always be stripped from behind. I don't understand, how hard is it to put two hands on the ball when you know you're going to be hit? I say this offseason we go after SJax, he's 30 but he's still a legit runner and can hold onto the ball. He can catch the ball really well too. Look at the game he had against the 49ers. Eclipsed 100 yards with a TD against that strong defense.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    I think benching McG would be a horrible idea, hes our most effective runner by far, but i do think he should lose a few touches. like jt said its always from behind when hes trying to make a 2nd/3rd guy miss. I dont know why all of you want to see Moreno, he has the same problem and unless a hole is 3 yards wide he wont run through it lol

vCash
    i dont get all you moreno haters... the dude hasnt had a fair chance. hes always been hurt or benched for one fumble! im not saying that moreno is a great running back, but it cant hurt to see what he can do. we already know what we have with mcgahee and thats an old worn down fumbling machine.

im just saying it would be benificial to our team to limit mcgahee to about 10 touches a game and split the rest of the carries with moreno and hillman. the added demention that every moreno hater forgets about is his ability to catch the ball and run. we need a rb to be able to do that, and if the coaching staff doesnt trust hillman, than give it to our best recieving back in moreno.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    How many times have you seen Moreno hesitate to hit a hole, dance in the backfield for gains of <1 or negative yardage. The guy is absolutely great in space but hes gotta be more than a one trick pony at this point.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast