Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

does any of our coaches hold mcgahee accountable?

he fumbles every game. Doesnt seem to be learning from his mistakes. This guy should be inactive for a couple weeks to send a message. Ive had enough of him killing drives giving the other team

vCash
    Read the title and knew ET was the one to make it..

NO way in hell is McGahee going to be inactive...but he should definitely get some snaps away from him...got to send a message somehow.

Just can't "deal with it."

vCash
    I'm not saying weeks but i do agree he needs to sit out a week on the bench, i mean Moreno got bench for 1 fumble and this j bag has fumbled 6 or 7 times and had a few dropped passes on 3rd downs he needs to learn he can't be making those types of mistakes, so i do say bench him for a week and give Moreno a week back on the active list
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    who would run for him? hillman is not ready for that load, ball is the king of running into the biggest bunch of ppl on the oline and getting 1-2 yards, and knowshon is done with the broncos. mcgahee needs to catch an earfull for the fumbles, but you have to go with what you have and he is the best we have

vCash
    Just limit the guys snaps...Hillman needs to get more in tuned with the offense anyway.

vCash
    Moreno should run ahead of mcgahee this week. Dont be shovked yo see moreno back in the mix this week. That knee injury should be healed up now. And if moreno was done why havent thy released him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Moreno should run ahead of mcgahee this week. Dont be shovked yo see moreno back in the mix this week. That knee injury should be healed up now. And if moreno was done why havent thy released him?
    the fact that he has been a healthy inactive for the last few weeks shows me more than enough what the coaching staff thinks of him. I really hope he can serve me up some crow, but he just hasnt been able to get it done for us.

vCash
    moreno hasnt been healthy. He came back aheadof schedule, after surgery they said he wouldbt be back till december... I got a feeling moreno and hillman are gonna be gthe guys we lean on late. Mcgahee is wearin dowm and the constant fumbles show it. The mans a 10-12 carry short yardage type of back.

vCash
    lmfao holy **** im glad the broncos aren't run by any of you guys

vCash
    I wish the broncos was ran by a harbaugh or fisher. I mean frank gore gets benched, stephen jackson getbenched, ahmad bradshaw get benched but ole willis is far far better than them he should never be benched. Holy **** your a tool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Read the title and knew ET was the one to make it..
    NO way in hell is McGahee going to be inactive...but he should definitely get some snaps away from him...got to send a message somehow.

Just can't "deal with it."
    lol same thing here...

vCash
    honestly i think we need to limit his carries for the rest of the year... the guy is too old to carry the work load. the last few weeks have been proof of that. he doesnt have the burst that he did at the beginning of the season, and he has more fumbles than td's.

i say activate moreno, deactivate ball, and lets see what moreno can do. it cant be worse than what we are getting from mcgahee right now, and ball isnt seeing the field anymore anyways. some fresh legs might be good for this offense.

vCash
    Limit his snaps, yes. But bench him? Are you kidding me? He's our only runner who can consistently run through the tackles and if you can't do that effectively then you may aswell abandon the running game.
    I'd love to see Hillman receive more snaps but he has to learn the playbook before he gets more playing time. As it should be.
    Moreno is done. Injury prone, cannot pass protect, can't break tackles and seems to have a habit of dancing around in the backfield looking for holes rather than creating his own. His value comes in the passing game. I wouldn't mind Fox and McCoy trying to turn him into a Dexter McCluster type of player in a H-back role.

Without Willis, the offence would not be as effective as it is.
    However, there needs to be major work on his ball security.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post

Without Willis, the offence would not be as effective as it is.
    However, there needs to be major work on his ball security.
    I agree with the first statment as for the second can't teach an old dog new tricks. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a change come off season. The only reason he's still out there is we really don't have anybody else

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    You're kidding right ....only reason he's still on the roster is a just in case someone goes down and his contract is very cheap makes no sense to just let him go yet

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast