Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    and thats what decided the election
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I'm not surprised, why wouldn't George W vote for his 11th cousin...
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    The difference is, some of the lib media had reported the GWB story.
    Can you source this? If you can you are almost certainly talking about a blog.
    Last edited by flips333; 11-13-2012 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash

ewing

This is the only believable story on the site guys. Says something about President Bush though doesn't it
    Last edited by ewing; 11-13-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    I'm loving all the tolerance goin' on in dis thread. AMERICA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    And some conservative media still delivers credibility to birthers
    Aside from the known right-wing extremists, you cannot criticize the lord our God, King Barry, without the entire national media descending upon you like you just said Nazism was the correct idea. It says a lot about how much control the left has over the message right now that you have to preface every critique of Barry with "I'm not a racist" or "I'm not a sexist".

If you think the American Left is in any way tolerant, you've lost your goddamned mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksFan4Life View Post
    Aside from the known right-wing extremists, you cannot criticize the lord our God, King Barry, without the entire national media descending upon you like you just said Nazism was the correct idea. It says a lot about how much control the left has over the message right now that you have to preface every critique of Barry with "I'm not a racist" or "I'm not a sexist".

If you think the American Left is in any way tolerant, you've lost your goddamned mind.
    Yes this actually happens everytime someone says something bad about e president.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Yes this actually happens everytime someone says something bad about e president.
    It's gotten 10 times worse than it ever was under W. It was bad enough when people acted like you were unamerican and should move away if you didn't agree with him on something.

Barry's whole campaign was based on how his opposition was anti-black, anti-Hispanic, anti-women etc. etc. etc. If you just read that and said "they are" to yourself, you're part of the problem.

vCash

ewing

Who is King Barry?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Lol.

vCash
    It's gotten 10 times worse than it ever was under W. It was bad enough when people acted like you were unamerican and should move away if you didn't agree with him on something.

Barry's whole campaign was based on how his opposition was anti-black, anti-Hispanic, anti-women etc. etc. etc. If you just read that and said "they are" to yourself, you're part of the problem.
    Would you like some cream with those sour grapes.

vCash

I think it started in the 90's but gained steam with Florida the supreme court and the 2000 election. There are quite a few from both sides when there person loses it's lets move out of the country, they stole the election, he's wasn't even born here, stop his agenda. Oil, ObamaCare, Taxes (that one is for the rich on both sides people who want them taxed more and those who don't) and quite a few other things. Maybe it's because of our age YF4L but it seems with each election cycle things get more divided and testier.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I think it started in the 90's but gained steam with Florida the supreme court and the 2000 election. There are quite a few from both sides when there person loses it's lets move out of the country, they stole the election, he's wasn't even born here, stop his agenda. Oil, ObamaCare, Taxes (that one is for the rich on both sides people who want them taxed more and those who don't) and quite a few other things. Maybe it's because of our age YF4L but it seems with each election cycle things get more divided and testier.
    I was talking about this the other day with a friend of mine, and I'd agree the hostitlity at W probably started with the Lewinsky **** at Clinton. I'm not old enough to really remember much of Regan or Bush Sr. so I can't say much about what might have seeded the **** at Clinton. /shrug

I guess it is getting worse, but I always try to keep perspective on things. Politics has always been awful, and it's always good to remember that really our politics are tame as compared to what goes on in some other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Would you like some cream with those sour grapes.
    lol @ you if you think it's sour grapes. I really don't care very much at all because I really didn't like either one of 'em. Yeah, I'd have preferred Mittens, but it's like choosing eating hemlock over drinking bleach, really. Feel free to continue believing that valid commentary about how the parties are acting is just me whining though.
    Last edited by YanksFan4Life; 11-13-2012 at 04:57 PM.

vCash
    King Barry

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123