Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

For Verizon Wireless customers...

So I am about 6 months from renewing my 2 year contract with Verizon, but I am eligible for early upgrade at the end of the month. I have been browsing the Verizon website lately and trying to figure out which phone is a pretty good buy. I currently have the original Motorola Droid X. I hate this piece of dogschitt! I cannot wait to get my new phone so I can smash this motherphukker with a ball-peen hammer and then light that bich on fire! But I digress...

What phones do you guys have? What are some pros about your phone that really sold you on buying it? What do you hate about your phone? What do you guys recommend?

vCash
    I have Verizon Incredible 2
    It's an awesome phone but I got it before all the real bad *** ones came out.

The best thing about it is the 8MP Camera.

Go for the Galaxy S III

vCash
    yeah I have been thinking about the Galaxy. I have heard good things about Samsung phones. I just don't want to rush to a decision and miss out on another really good phone.

vCash
    I have the iPhone 4. The only thing I dislike about it are the maps. But it's easy to download better map and navigation apps.

vCash
    Galaxy S III is the best phone on the market.

vCash
    Get an iPhone

vCash
    i have an LG Revolution, it is awful. galaxy s 3 for me next time.

vCash
    just received my iphone 5 updating from an iphone 3(yes a 3). get it, iphones r the most simple smartphones to use. also anything wrong with your iphone in the future the apple fixes it for free

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Droid 3..LOVE IT. Especially since I hacked it so i can use the mobile hotspot for free, rooted it so i can freeze apps and save battery life. Verizon is the best, but comes at a high price. You get what you pay for though. I would wait for the Droid 5 if i were you..dont know if you hate the DX because it has no keyboard..but i like having both. If you want cutting edge, go for Galaxy s3. if you hate Android altogether, get an iphone.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    The temptation to switch from the android platform to Apple ios is definitely there. But I am trying to stay away from Apple, really. I just don't think that Apple products are worth the price that they charge. Plus I am perfectly happy with the android os. I really like the Samsung Galaxy SIII. The Droid Razr Maxx looks legit too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTYTROMBONE View Post
    The temptation to switch from the android platform to Apple ios is definitely there. But I am trying to stay away from Apple, really. I just don't think that Apple products are worth the price that they charge. Plus I am perfectly happy with the android os. I really like the Samsung Galaxy SIII. The Droid Razr Maxx looks legit too.
    think about it, all iphones look the same, simple design, marketed as a easy to use phone..commercials involve one finger and a white background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onLYKU-CNhM

if ure not really tech savvy when u upgrade it seems like ure getting the same phone..

droid on the other hand, is marketed as a very complex and robotic do it all machine, is it not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cU7MX1q9lI

iphone will always be #1 because of user loyalty, but its a slap in the face to loyal customers who upgrade to virtually the same phone..

droid on the other hand is more cutting edge. its a platform that can go on motorola, samsung, htc etc. but the bad thing is, its oversaturating the market with so many droid phones with the latest technology coming out, is it not?

my d2 i got 2/2011..d3 comes out october 2011, d4 comes out like june 2012..kind of bs dont you think?

compared to iphone which is realeased every 1 to 1.5 years it seems.

sorry for the history lesson but i dont think many people realize everything that i mentioned above..and should consider it when getting a phone.

The choice is up to you, but for me...#DROIDLIFE.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Id go with either Iphone or s3.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTYTROMBONE View Post
    So I am about 6 months from renewing my 2 year contract with Verizon, but I am eligible for early upgrade at the end of the month. I have been browsing the Verizon website lately and trying to figure out which phone is a pretty good buy. I currently have the original Motorola Droid X. I hate this piece of dogschitt! I cannot wait to get my new phone so I can smash this motherphukker with a ball-peen hammer and then light that bich on fire! But I digress...

What phones do you guys have? What are some pros about your phone that really sold you on buying it? What do you hate about your phone? What do you guys recommend?
    I have a Galaxy S 3 it is awesome in every way

vCash
    the iPhone WAS cutting edge technology. Now it's just outdated and overpriced.

Get the Galaxy SIII or wait for the Galaxy Note II

vCash
    the s3 is the same price of the iphone 5

Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast