Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Donnie View Post
    Actually feel bad for him. Wish he could go out in a better way...instead his team quit on him.
    I disagree with this statement completely I actually think this comment is completely false. Coach AR’s long history of “Coddling & Protecting” his Players for so often and for so long, ends up creating an atmosphere of a team who lacks discipline, and lacks a sense of accountability & urgency, and excuse Makers. Which is in full display now with this 2012 club, and has steadily gotten worse and worse since about 2010 in my opinion.

vCash
    Completely disagree.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash

Thanks Roseman for getting rid of Asante Samuel..

what a great job..*roll eyes*

vCash
    Your threads are completely unnecessary. Not only do the topics of the thread have no need to be posted, but the topics you bring up are not even relevant. People, such as myself, occasionally visit this part of the website to receive RELEVANT UPDATES on the team, not you complaining about something that isn't of any importance. Next thing we know, you are going to post a thread about TO being a cancer to the team.

vCash
    Not only is this thread useless, but I'll sit here and say that I'm still glad we got rid of Samuel. We've dealt with enough scumbags on our team in 2012, glad we actually cut another one of them before the year started.

3-9 is what happens when you have a bunch of guys who only play for themselves.

THANK YOU DANNY B #48

vCash
    Asante was a scum?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I always liked Asante, but the whole idea of moving him was to allow our other cornerbacks to play better. DCR wasn't playing well in the slot and Aso is a man-to-man cover corner, while Asante loved his island. Obviously this didn't work out exactly how we planned, but we did save some cap as Asante wouldn't have made a huge difference on this season.

vCash
    Deuce here! Deuce ready!

"They better cheer for me. They're going to cheer for me or we're going to have a problem right there in Lincoln Financial (Field). All y'all fans, all I did for y'all, y'all better cheer for me. Deuce here. (I've) got nothing but love for y'all."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rikux777 View Post
    what a great job..*roll eyes*
    Worked out just fine for me

vCash
    I loved Asante, hated letting him go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Asante was a scum?
    He's had well documented character issues since the day the Patriots drafted him. He also decided to call out the Eagles and Andy Reid on twitter when they traded him, but yeah that's a stand up guy right there.

THANK YOU DANNY B #48

vCash
    good player. real dooshbag.

in hindsight, it looks bad. but i think most people agreed with the thought behind the move at the time. you had two pro-bowl (cough) press man corners and asante (an off corner) who was making i think $10m. somebody had to go.

just so happens both of the corners we kept played like dog*****. but i won't hammer reid and roseman on that one. thought they could do better than a 7th rounder. but i agree with the rationale and i actually believe they tried to do right by asante by sending him somewhere he wanted to go. shame on them.

vCash
    Listen i liked asante a lot actually.... still do

but regardless he did not fit the direction that we wanted to go towards...

ironically how little we knew how that would bite us in the butt ha!!

vCash
    Direction? You mean, down?

vCash
    yeah...hes ona team thats 11-1 lol

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast