Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

All rikux777, All the Time

Thank you Andy for the 14 years and best wishes to where ever you go. Good bye, farewell and we will be excited for the new Eagles Era so don't worry about us to much. Sorry that it has to end this way.

vCash
    Thnk you for nothing Andy!!

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Gtfo reidtard

vCash
    Lots of class in here.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    There is only one accomplishment in the NFL that you can achieve to be succesful, and that is winning the SB, he didn't do it.

So any other coach could have been here and stunk it up and we would be in the same position we are right now.
    Last edited by papirico52; 11-11-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Lots of class in here.
    Hard to stay classy in this situation, but I'll try. Andy Reid, don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya. That wasn't so hard.

vCash
    Thanks for the memories Andy!Had some great teams,had a lot of heartbreaks through the years.Best of luck in your new endeavors!

vCash
    Whats sad is the one thing that people used to nag on Reid about for years the always spending high picks on linemen is whats going to be his demise the one part of the ball he always had filled in well.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Lmao to the ReidTard Comment Pretty funny.

but Whats funnier is that there is not a better Coach out there that we can get.

Gruden... Signed 5 years With espn in 2011.
    Bill Cowher... From what i read does not WANT to coach the eagles.

And Besides those guys, we are left with.

Tony Dungy
    Norv Turner
    Holmgren... i think.
    mangini lol

So either way we are screwed, Eagles will hire within, and there goes 2-3 Years.
    The only thing i can hope for. is Sean Payton starts to hate the saints this off-season
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    Are there no Harbaugh or Pete Carrol type coaches in college that can come in and have an immediate impact??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Joy. Eagles fans will get what they always wanted: the removal of Andy Reid. And as much as I hope that the next guy will be as good, the chances of that are truly slim: we had an awesome coach and talent evaluator for the last 14 years, they don't grow those on trees.

. Gonna miss you big red. Don't worry, most Eagles fans will too, eventually.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Are there no Harbaugh or Pete Carrol type coaches in college that can come in and have an immediate impact??
    Kelly out at Oregon would certainly be one. And honestly, outside of a return of Nick Sabean, I don't know of many college coaches who seem real prime to make that jump outside of Kelly. Kelly almost left last year, so he's nabbable, I feel.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Hmm now that I think about it,perhaps Roesman is to blame?The Eagles haven't been worth a crap since he took over as GM.Something to think about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Hmm now that I think about it,perhaps Roesman is to blame?The Eagles haven't been worth a crap since he took over as GM.Something to think about.
    Was literally going to post that right now.

2011 and 2012, arguably the two worst Reid-coached Eagles teams in 14 years were assembled, in large part, by Howie Roseman, and not Andy Reid. While Andy Reid certainly had a hand in this team's construction, Roseman had a large hand as well, and prior to Roseman, it was Reid who was the primary talent evaluator.

I think we need to look hard into Howie Roseman and how much of this problem was also his.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Joy. Eagles fans will get what they always wanted: the removal of Andy Reid. And as much as I hope that the next guy will be as good, the chances of that are truly slim: we had an awesome coach and talent evaluator for the last 14 years, they don't grow those on trees.

. Gonna miss you big red. Don't worry, most Eagles fans will too, eventually.
    Andy has been great and we will certainly miss him, but it's a chance that this franchise will have to make. We just have come to the point where a fresh start is much needed and that begins with the coaching staff. I will miss his ability to keep us relevant these past 14 years and the talent evaluator that he is, but I will not miss his terrible clock management, timeout use, and droughts of using the run game.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast