Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    You're so sure that your assessment is correct, and when I provide you with a counterpoint to your pollyana view of the Jets, you attack?

It''s probably a bad idea to be beligerant with the one person on this site you haven't already blocked or alienated.

I get that you think your responsiblity here is to see everything through rose colored glasses, but the team is 3-6, and looking like they are ready to fall apart. The offense is mostly to blame for that, and Sparano is as much a part of the problem as the limited talent on the roster.
    I was attacking? And your assessment is certain. You know the truth. Okay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    I was attacking? And your assessment is certain. You know the truth. Okay.
    Dude, you attack everyone. Some overtly, and some with a more passive agressive style. How's that been working out for you?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    You're so sure that your assessment is correct, and when I provide you with a counterpoint to your pollyana view of the Jets, you attack?

It''s probably a bad idea to be beligerant with the one person on this site you haven't already blocked or alienated.

I get that you think your responsiblity here is to see everything through rose colored glasses, but the team is 3-6, and looking like they are ready to fall apart. The offense is mostly to blame for that, and Sparano is as much a part of the problem as the limited talent on the roster.
    I'm not one for predicting a 7-0 finish here so I don't believe it's necessarily rose-colored glasses, it's more that I'm not panicking like the rest. I find your statements in that panick mode that parallel CCUGrad's views in that you never made claims about the talent being so "deficient" when the season began but now after a few injuries and things not going "rosy", you start bashing the team in their overall building approach. It reeks of armchair quarterbacking. I've grown tired of this mantra which is why I block so many. That's my choice.

And it's funny how you passive-agressively threaten me. Sorry if these sort of statements are considered being beligerent. I'll lay off of you.

vCash
    Dude, you attack everyone. Some overtly, and some with a more passive agressive style. How's that been working out for you?
    I'm just fine with it. Sorry if it bothers you.

vCash
    I'm just fine with it. Sorry if it bothers you.
    Doesn't bother me. It's your life.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I'm not one for predicting a 7-0 finish here so I don't believe it's necessarily rose-colored glasses, it's more that I'm not panicking like the rest. I find your statements in that panick mode that parallel CCUGrad's views in that you never made claims about the talent being so "deficient" when the season began but now after a few injuries and things not going "rosy", you start bashing the team in their overall building approach. It reeks of armchair quarterbacking. I've grown tired of this mantra which is why I block so many. That's my choice.

And it's funny how you passive-agressively threaten me. Sorry if these sort of statements are considered being beligerent. I'll lay off of you.
    we are 4-6, plenty of reason for panic. Our playoff chances are on life support, we have a very inconsistent QB and faulty running game. Whats not to panic about? Please explain your silver lining so we can all stop the "hysteria".

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345