Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,763
    vCash
    1500

    Rex Ryan is an idiot

    He's an awful coach. What is wrong with him? He just got furious when someone asked if Sanchez is still the QB and defiantly said he still is and made it seem ridiculous to think otherwise.

    He needs to be fired. I have no idea why he keeps sticking by this idiot of a QB.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aurora, CO (HT Queens, NY)
    Posts
    12,573
    vCash
    1500
    He is a moron if he continues to play Sanchez

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,566
    vCash
    1500
    Sanchez is the better QB. Rex Ryan needs to be fired because he's not a head coach, not because he's sticking with Sanchez.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    He's an awful coach. What is wrong with him? He just got furious when someone asked if Sanchez is still the QB and defiantly said he still is and made it seem ridiculous to think otherwise.

    He needs to be fired. I have no idea why he keeps sticking by this idiot of a QB.
    Rex drafted Sanchez...hes going to sink with the SS Sanchez


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    15,098
    vCash
    1500
    I also think he knows Tebow isn't the answer. The more I see and read, the more I think Tebow was nothing more than Woody's wish to sell PSL's and Jerseys; and, to make headlines!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,732
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I also think he knows Tebow isn't the answer. The more I see and read, the more I think Tebow was nothing more than Woody's wish to sell PSL's and Jerseys; and, to make headlines!
    Yeah it's quite pathetic at this point.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,853
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I also think he knows Tebow isn't the answer. The more I see and read, the more I think Tebow was nothing more than Woody's wish to sell PSL's and Jerseys; and, to make headlines!
    The Jets brought in a legitimate backup QB in the offseason. Then Woody went and forced the Tebow trade. As soon as he did this, Stanton asked for a trade because he wanted no part of this circus.

    When your backup QB asks for a trade, that should tell you all you need to know about what you're doing.

    Now Rex and Sparano feel obligated to use Tebow, in situations where he should not be coming into the game. If you're not going to replace Sanchez, then leave the backup on the ****ing bench.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    The Jets brought in a legitimate backup QB in the offseason. Then Woody went and forced the Tebow trade. As soon as he did this, Stanton asked for a trade because he wanted no part of this circus.

    When your backup QB asks for a trade, that should tell you all you need to know about what you're doing.
    Now Rex and Sparano feel obligated to use Tebow, in situations where he should not be coming into the game. If you're not going to replace Sanchez, then leave the backup on the ****ing bench.
    Man thats not the case at all. The Jets F.O. told stanton that if Sanchez struggled he would have a good chance to take over. Once they traded for Tebow Stanton knew he wouldnt get that chance.

    knowing he was lied too and having ZERO chance of getting a shot he decided to ask for a trade.

    But I do agree they should leave Sanchez on the bench, and give it to Tebow or Mcelroy. This in and out stuff doesnt help anyone and it obviously does not work.


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,853
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Man thats not the case at all. The Jets F.O. told stanton that if Sanchez struggled he would have a good chance to take over. Once they traded for Tebow Stanton knew he wouldnt get that chance.

    knowing he was lied too and having ZERO chance of getting a shot he decided to ask for a trade.

    But I do agree they should leave Sanchez on the bench, and give it to Tebow or Mcelroy. This in and out stuff doesnt help anyone and it obviously does not work.
    Yeah, it is kind of what happened. If Tebow hadn't been brought in, Stanton might be playing by now. Yes, he knew he was lied to. He also knew what everyone else knew...that Tebow wasn't brought here to be this team's QB, but to be a media circus. The situation has gone from bad to worse.

    Rex did say one thing today that I thought was interesting. When the reporters were basically trying to bully him into making a QB change, he said that he's not going to let the media decide who his starting QB is.

    I think McEleroy was inactive today.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York Sir
    Posts
    5,345
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I also think he knows Tebow isn't the answer. The more I see and read, the more I think Tebow was nothing more than Woody's wish to sell PSL's and Jerseys; and, to make headlines!
    Plenty of us knew this right when the trade happened. Heck the reason I got on the great and powerful John X Doe's ban list was because the day of the trade I got into an argument with him about how the trade was for show and had nothing to do with football and everything to do with trying to sell tickets.

    This team is a ****ing joke and it all starts with the piece of **** QB we have running this team into the ground.

    New York Jets: 1-3 soon to be 1-4
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.



    As of 9/4/14

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,566
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Rex drafted Sanchez...hes going to sink with the SS Sanchez
    I really hope he does. We can't afford to let him ruin another QB.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hoboken ,NJ
    Posts
    2,016
    vCash
    1500
    Your a crazy if changing Qb's is going to change anything. This team is out coached and has no offensive talent.

    How many times can you miss a block and let a guy run free at your QB, then dopey Sanchez just throws the ball on the ground.

    Team needs a complete overhaul,top to bottom.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,703
    vCash
    1500
    Here's the thing. I don't think Rex is a bad coach. I think he's a very good coach with one incredible weakness: stubbornness. He refuses to believe that he could have been wrong about Sanchez no matter how obvious it is to the rest of us. My issue is that if he's too blind to make a change when it's so clearly necessary then maybe he shouldn't be a head coach. Bringing in Tebow won't make us a playoff team this year, but honestly you could put Tom Brady on this team right now and we wouldn't be. This year is over. O-V-E-R OVER. We need to see what we have with Tebow because there's a chance he's the QB of the future, there isn't such a chance with Sanchez.
    We're better than you
    And we know it


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Here's the thing. I don't think Rex is a bad coach. I think he's a very good coach with one incredible weakness: stubbornness. He refuses to believe that he could have been wrong about Sanchez no matter how obvious it is to the rest of us. My issue is that if he's too blind to make a change when it's so clearly necessary then maybe he shouldn't be a head coach. Bringing in Tebow won't make us a playoff team this year, but honestly you could put Tom Brady on this team right now and we wouldn't be. This year is over. O-V-E-R OVER. We need to see what we have with Tebow because there's a chance he's the QB of the future, there isn't such a chance with Sanchez.
    Rex is not a good HC. Sorry he had 2 weeks to get this team ready and they came out worse than they went into the bye.

    Rex is a very good D.C. He is in over his head. And now he just sounds stupid in his post game press.

    When Rex says Sanchez gives them the best chance to win this is what the rest of the NFL does.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR_UYx4vSPs


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    15,098
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Rex is not a good HC. Sorry he had 2 weeks to get this team ready and they came out worse than they went into the bye.

    Rex is a very good D.C. He is in over his head. And now he just sounds stupid in his post game press.

    When Rex says Sanchez gives them the best chance to win this is what the rest of the NFL does.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR_UYx4vSPs
    And that's why I question the coaching. When you have 3 QB's at 25 and younger, 1 guy on offense that is over 30, your offense should be set for years to come. With three QB's at 25 and younger, you shouldn't need a franchise QB for at least 8-10 years. There are very few members on this 2012 NY Jets team that will be here in 4 years, and that is really sad.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •