Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    15,098
    vCash
    1500

    Pros and Cons: Week 11

    Pros:

    1) Mark Sanchez-- 75% completion percentage, 1 TD, ZERO turnovers. Solid performance!

    2) Pass rush--- Only 1 sack, but lots of pressure. Bradford looked uncomfortable all day!

    3) Rush attack-- 41 carries, 124 yards and 2 TD's by Bilal Powell!!!

    4) Turnovers-- Jets D caused 3 turnovers!!!


    Cons:

    1) Special Teams-- Blocked FG, gave up a return TD that was luckily called back due to a penalty and gave up a 2nd big return to Givens.

    2) Run Defense-- Luckily Jets got up so Rams had to pass. Jackson and Richardson had 19 carries for 107 yards.

    Fire away folks!!!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,073
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Pros:

    1) Mark Sanchez-- 75% completion percentage, 1 TD, ZERO turnovers. Solid performance!

    2) Pass rush--- Only 1 sack, but lots of pressure. Bradford looked uncomfortable all day!

    3) Rush attack-- 41 carries, 124 yards and 2 TD's by Bilal Powell!!!

    4) Turnovers-- Jets D caused 3 turnovers!!!


    Cons:

    1) Special Teams-- Blocked FG, gave up a return TD that was luckily called back due to a penalty and gave up a 2nd big return to Givens.

    2) Run Defense-- Luckily Jets got up so Rams had to pass. Jackson and Richardson had 19 carries for 107 yards.

    Fire away folks!!!
    I would but you hit the nail on the head CCUgrad


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    988
    vCash
    1500
    Positive

    1 - good pressure on the passer throughout the whole game

    2 - turnovers

    3 - Sanchez played well (which in a sense maybe just prolongs the debate, but all he can do is play solid)

    4 - running game was very good and showed more variety

    5 - O line did very well

    _

    Negative

    1 - Special teams sloppy and mistake prone

    2 - Really poor game for Stephen Hill

    3 - Looks like a couple of injuries on defence.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Pros:
    1) Mark Sanchez Very accurate..When hes accurate the wr's look good
    2) Greene/Powel Good running game today
    3) Jets will win the superbowl!!!

    cons:
    Rams
    NE on thursday
    Can Sanchez have back to back good games?


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    15,098
    vCash
    1500
    Give Strange Famous credit for Stephen Hill too!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,851
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Pros:
    1) Mark Sanchez Very accurate..When hes accurate the wr's look good
    2) Greene/Powel Good running game today
    3) Jets will win the superbowl!!!

    cons:
    Rams
    NE on thursday
    Can Sanchez have back to back good games?
    Except Hill.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,403
    vCash
    1500
    pros
    1. sanchez actually played his role well
    2. pressure was outstanding on bradford
    3. Mo is having himself an amazing year

    cons
    1. wasting our 2nd round pick on someone who couldnt catch a cold staying in Antarctica for a week
    2. tebow coming in doing nothing
    3. special teams has been slacking big time yet again

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    utah
    Posts
    2,414
    vCash
    1500
    Sanchez was excellent today, 15/20 - 75 percent, for 175 yards, 1 TD, and zero turnovers, averaging 8.75 yards per attempt.

    The running game averaged 3 YPC - again, and that went way up when Sparano started to dial up the old Shotty routine, and started running some draws, and a few long Powell TD runs.

    Good game for M. Wilkerson. He is really starting to throw his weight, strength, and decent speed around.

    K. Ellis is repeating his rookie years ability to stay injured and not play at all.

    Solid game for, sssshh, you're gonna' hate it - Eric Smith. We still showed some shoddy tackling, but cleaned it up when we needed it.
    need up when we needed it.

    I continue to maintain that this team goes as Mark Sanchez goes - which isn't,t a thrilling thought, but it's true. We can run, and run mediocrely, as long as Sanchez hooks up on those 3rd downs, and keeps the chains moving. Powell had those 2 good TD runs!

    Sparano called one of his best games against Schitty, and I bet that really burned Schitty's backside. NICE!

    GO JETS!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,596
    vCash
    1500
    the obvious ones already stated aside, i was most impressed with the way we incorporated the 3-headed RB monster today. a steady mix of greene, powell and money mcknight kept the rams' D off-balance all day. by the 4th quarter, we were absolutely manhandling them at the line, they were so worn down. THAT'S what i want to see more of as the season progresses and the weather gets more favorable for that style of offense.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    29,363
    vCash
    1500
    Demario Davis
    Eric Smith
    Yeremiah Bell

    Tim Tebow and the fake punt
    Stephen Hill
    The pass coverage on the Rams 1st touchdown


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    15,098
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    Sanchez was excellent today, 15/20 - 75 percent, for 175 yards, 1 TD, and zero turnovers, averaging 8.75 yards per attempt.

    The running game averaged 3 YPC - again, and that went way up when Sparano started to dial up the old Shotty routine, and started running some draws, and a few long Powell TD runs.

    Good game for M. Wilkerson. He is really starting to throw his weight, strength, and decent speed around.

    K. Ellis is repeating his rookie years ability to stay injured and not play at all.

    Solid game for, sssshh, you're gonna' hate it - Eric Smith. We still showed some shoddy tackling, but cleaned it up when we needed it.
    need up when we needed it.

    I continue to maintain that this team goes as Mark Sanchez goes - which isn't,t a thrilling thought, but it's true. We can run, and run mediocrely, as long as Sanchez hooks up on those 3rd downs, and keeps the chains moving. Powell had those 2 good TD runs!

    Sparano called one of his best games against Schitty, and I bet that really burned Schitty's backside. NICE!

    GO JETS!!!
    This is concerning IMO. Pouha is hurt and aging and Ellis can't stay on the field because he is always hurt. Is a future NT starting to push it's way up the draft board in terms of needs?
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    29,363
    vCash
    1500
    Vlad had a nice game also.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Vlad had a nice game also.
    Did you say Vlad? How many reps did you see for him?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •