Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rex Ryan is an idiot

He's an awful coach. What is wrong with him? He just got furious when someone asked if Sanchez is still the QB and defiantly said he still is and made it seem ridiculous to think otherwise.

He needs to be fired. I have no idea why he keeps sticking by this idiot of a QB.

vCash
    He is a moron if he continues to play Sanchez

vCash
    Sanchez is the better QB. Rex Ryan needs to be fired because he's not a head coach, not because he's sticking with Sanchez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    He's an awful coach. What is wrong with him? He just got furious when someone asked if Sanchez is still the QB and defiantly said he still is and made it seem ridiculous to think otherwise.

He needs to be fired. I have no idea why he keeps sticking by this idiot of a QB.
    Rex drafted Sanchez...hes going to sink with the SS Sanchez

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    I also think he knows Tebow isn't the answer. The more I see and read, the more I think Tebow was nothing more than Woody's wish to sell PSL's and Jerseys; and, to make headlines!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Rex drafted Sanchez...hes going to sink with the SS Sanchez
    I really hope he does. We can't afford to let him ruin another QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I also think he knows Tebow isn't the answer. The more I see and read, the more I think Tebow was nothing more than Woody's wish to sell PSL's and Jerseys; and, to make headlines!
    Yeah it's quite pathetic at this point.

vCash
    Your a crazy if changing Qb's is going to change anything. This team is out coached and has no offensive talent.

How many times can you miss a block and let a guy run free at your QB, then dopey Sanchez just throws the ball on the ground.

Team needs a complete overhaul,top to bottom.

vCash
    Here's the thing. I don't think Rex is a bad coach. I think he's a very good coach with one incredible weakness: stubbornness. He refuses to believe that he could have been wrong about Sanchez no matter how obvious it is to the rest of us. My issue is that if he's too blind to make a change when it's so clearly necessary then maybe he shouldn't be a head coach. Bringing in Tebow won't make us a playoff team this year, but honestly you could put Tom Brady on this team right now and we wouldn't be. This year is over. O-V-E-R OVER. We need to see what we have with Tebow because there's a chance he's the QB of the future, there isn't such a chance with Sanchez.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Here's the thing. I don't think Rex is a bad coach. I think he's a very good coach with one incredible weakness: stubbornness. He refuses to believe that he could have been wrong about Sanchez no matter how obvious it is to the rest of us. My issue is that if he's too blind to make a change when it's so clearly necessary then maybe he shouldn't be a head coach. Bringing in Tebow won't make us a playoff team this year, but honestly you could put Tom Brady on this team right now and we wouldn't be. This year is over. O-V-E-R OVER. We need to see what we have with Tebow because there's a chance he's the QB of the future, there isn't such a chance with Sanchez.
    Rex is not a good HC. Sorry he had 2 weeks to get this team ready and they came out worse than they went into the bye.

Rex is a very good D.C. He is in over his head. And now he just sounds stupid in his post game press.

When Rex says Sanchez gives them the best chance to win this is what the rest of the NFL does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR_UYx4vSPs

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Rex is not a good HC. Sorry he had 2 weeks to get this team ready and they came out worse than they went into the bye.

Rex is a very good D.C. He is in over his head. And now he just sounds stupid in his post game press.

When Rex says Sanchez gives them the best chance to win this is what the rest of the NFL does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR_UYx4vSPs
    And that's why I question the coaching. When you have 3 QB's at 25 and younger, 1 guy on offense that is over 30, your offense should be set for years to come. With three QB's at 25 and younger, you shouldn't need a franchise QB for at least 8-10 years. There are very few members on this 2012 NY Jets team that will be here in 4 years, and that is really sad.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    I think he's a good HC, but has an offense that lacks talent. He says that Sanchez gives us the best chance to win, and that's the truth. Tebow had more talent to work with when he was with the Broncos. They didn't trade for him to be the QB of this team. He was brought in by Woody to sell jerseys and PSL's. If you really want to blame someone for the lack of talent then blame the man that assembled this team. The same man that continues to sit back, and watch them struggle. Remember they could've brought Braylon back before Holmes got hurt, but instead we got stuck with Gates. We could've sign Gaffney after Holmes got hurt, but instead we sign Jason Hill??? Let's put the blame where it belongs at the feet of Mr. T.

vCash
    Rex Ryan is NOT an idiot, but I do question the integrity of those of you that would think he is.

Rex Ryan IS an excellent Defensive mind, that needs an Offensive guru.

The Jets have not had a solid Offensive planner and play caller in quite a long time, THAT along with an QB that can consistently make plays are the Jets 2 biggest downfalls.

Also Rex DID NOT draft Mark Sanchez, Mike T and WJohnson did, they built him as the face of the franchise and now Rex is probably stuck with Sanchez until Mike T and Woody realize that Sanchez is not the man to lead the organization.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Rex Ryan is a great DEFENSIVE coordinator. As a head coach he has no idea when to truly value his player as you have just said. He also knows nothing about team chemistry since his team collapsed on him last year. OH and he might be the worst game caller I've ever seen, has the man ever used a time out properly?

Hire Someone else as the head coach ? who I have no idea, then stick Rex back where he belongs as our defensive coordinator... he doesn't give a **** about the offense anyway.

Dodger's fan talking to a bitter Red Sox fan after "the" trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    Look at the bright side, your great, great, great grandkids will get to see a boston world series in another hundred years.

vCash
    I don't get how people can say sanchez is the better qb of the two.. Sanchez doesn't have accuracy, is a turnover machine, zero playmaking ability, zero leadership qualities, and can't read a defense... Before everyone thinks I'm riding tebows dick just evaluate them both logically.. Tebow makes big plays and when he gets in that huddle he demands respect and plays harder then just about anyone in the league he gives it his all even if his all isn't good enough it's good to see passion. Sanchez is smiling on the sideline during the game... We brought tebow in let's see what he's got he's a 3rd year 1st round pick whose only had 10 starts... I'm not looking for the good draft pick I'm looking too see the jets win and I think he gives us a better chance of winning and if you've watched Sanchez this year I don't know how you could see differently

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast