Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who has a better year?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kobe

15 36.59%
  • Wade

26 63.41%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobe or Wade?

vCash

Kobe or Wade?

poll?

vCash
    kobe definitely. when wade is on, he's on. but kobe is pretty damn consistent....

BEARS THUNDER NY RANGERS
    #SHEARTHEBEARD

vCash
    I agree, there has been alot of wade/ kobe talk this offseason...I made this thread/poll to just see what the majority had to say on the topic. I for one choose kobe, especially since he has nash this year and has never had the chance to play with a playmaker of his caliber before.

vCash
    Not hating on kobe, i voted wade. Wade is the 2nd scoring option on the Heat, should amount to better stats atleast. I dont think he'll have a let down this coming season like he did last playoffs. Kobe on the other hand will be in a different position this year. I mean, so many options now, i dont think he will put up better stats than wade this year.

vCash
    Wade for me.

Much more efficient/consistent offensively and much better on the defensive end at this point in their careers.

Much better decision maker and passer also.

These are the same reasons why Wade was better last year.

I didn't think Kobe was very good last year.
    His regular season was plagued by multiple long shooting slumps where he turned into a high volume, highly inefficient gunner and in the playoffs he was very inconsistent having a few big games but also a bunch of bad ones and really did poorly in the 2nd round.

Wade had a much better regular season and playoffs last year.

vCash
    Wade has been better for about three years...

vCash
    Kobe

BRING IT ON!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post
    Wade for me.

Much more efficient/consistent offensively and much better on the defensive end at this point in their careers.

Much better decision maker and passer also.

These are the same reasons why Wade was better last year.

I didn't think Kobe was very good last year.
    His regular season was plagued by multiple long shooting slumps where he turned into a high volume, highly inefficient gunner and in the playoffs he was very inconsistent having a few big games but also a bunch of bad ones and really did poorly in the 2nd round.

Wade had a much better regular season and playoffs last year.
    Wade would shoot 45-46% without LeBron.

BRING IT ON!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaimuKala View Post
    Wade would shoot 45-46% without LeBron.
    Impossible to say but I don't personally agree.

Wade's FG% from 05-10 was around 49%... not far off from the 50% he shot last year next to Lebron.

Wade has always been a very efficient/consistent scorer from the field.

vCash
    wade's scoring efficiency is really over rated, he's a terrible 3 pt shooter/ free throw shooter, and the only spot on the court he has shot above 43% is the half circle right under the basket... He is a bad shooter, gets alot of calls/ flops to help his offensive case... average defender as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    wade's scoring efficiency is really over rated, he's a terrible 3 pt shooter/ free throw shooter, and the only spot on the court he has shot above 43% is the half circle right under the basket... He is a bad shooter, gets alot of calls/ flops to help his offensive case... average defender as well.
    No it isn't. But even so, it was still more efficient than Kobe. Your point is moot in this case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    No it isn't. But even so, it was still more efficient than Kobe. Your point is moot in this case.
    ok, even if that were true. So wade is slightly more efficient, what does wade do better/ do what kobe cant?

vCash
    How is it overrated?
    It is what it is and its excellent.

His FT% last year was 79%... don't see a problem there.

Blaming the refs for a players greatness is just stupid... period.
    He is a slasher at heart and a GOAT one at that so it should be expected that he will draw many FT's.
    Someone like Kobe has over the years gotten a similar amount of FT's despite being a vastly inferior slasher and much less aggresive in terms of attacking the basket.
    Wade has always earned the FT's he's gotten and the ones who say the refs are for some reason trying to help him are just idiots and should be ignored.

Average defender?
    His defensive peak was incredible... far above Kobe's and he has been an elite defender for most of his career.

Who cares how good his shooting is?
    Ray Allen is a better shooter then Kobe... and yet he is an inferior scorer.
    Ewing is a better shooter then Shaq... and yet... you get the point.

Wade has been an elite mid-range shooter for most of his career anyway and also a solid 3pt shooter from 09-11.

vCash
    What does wade do better?
    Last year?

Score
    Defend
    Pass
    Decision making

Pretty much everything.

vCash
    ok, even if that were true. So wade is slightly more efficient, what does wade do better/ do what kobe cant?
    They're both essentially the same player. Difference is, Wade does what Kobe does but more efficiently at this stage. Wade also has always been the better facilitator and rebounder. This isn't to knock Kobe by the way, for I'm aware that all-time Wade can't touch Bryant but right now, Wade is the better player.

Wade's defense is being underrated too by many....again.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast