With the season only just having started and some rookies only having had a few chances to showcase their talents, it may be a bit early to start judging or making predictions. But still, I thought it would be fun to make a thread like this now that we've seen almost everyone at work. So my question:
Which one of these young backcourt duo's would your rather build your team around for the future?
Since all of these guys are pretty much unproven and play for non-playoff teams, it's really just about who you think will have the highest ceiling and where they would be in a few years from now, NOT about how they would perform straight away.
- Jeremy Lin & James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Kyrie Irving & Dion Waiters, Cleveland Cavaliers
- John Wall & Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards
- Austin Rivers, & Eric Gordon, New Orleans Hornets
- Stephen Curry & Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Brandon Knight & Rodney Stuckey, Detroit Pistons