Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    One thing I want to rant about. Is Pete Carmichael ********? I swear to god, against the Atlanta Falcons, there was atleast 3 plays where it was 3rd and 2, and he put Drew in shotgun on each play. Not even play action to cause ATL to stuff the box for PT, ****ING SHOTGUN!!!! ARE YOU NUTS PETE? 3 TIMES IT WAS 3RD AND 2, AND WE COULD OF KEPT THE DRIVE GOING AND POSSIBLY SCORED MORE POINTS EACH TIME, AND HE PUTS DREW IN SHOTGUN. All 3 were you know, INCOMPLETE.
    I could not agree more. PT was blowing through their line and for whatever reason they quit using him. Just because we have four backs does not mean we have to play them all every game. If I got a back that is playing hot, I leave him in there until they stop him or he cools.

vCash
    Watching the Bears game, they're dominating but it's 10-7 Seahawks at halftime. I expect the Bears to win this game...

Vikes up 14-10 at halftime over GB...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz:24543584
    Watching the Bears game, they're dominating but it's 10-7 Seahawks at halftime. I expect the Bears to win this game...

Vikes up 14-10 at halftime over GB...
    Yea Im definitely pulling for da Bears and GB today. Of course Denver as well.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Seattle wins..

vCash
    Seahawks win Saints lose at getting into playoffs

LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Im rooting for the Bucs now dont just give the division to the Falcons like we did.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    RIP 2012 season. Time to start our own "Suck for Luck" campaign. Just need to find a player.

vCash
    lots of ups.... lots of downs....and a **** load of Pick 6's it seems.

vCash
    Tampa lost lol.

vCash
    Lets not give up all hope yet. Arizona is a tough team to play, I know they don't have a good QB, but their defense is so stellar, and they still have enough weapons on offense to generate points.

Buffalo handily beat Jacksonville today so going TO Buffalo to play will also be tough. Wait isn't that game here in Toronto? Not sure.

Then the 9ers go to Seattle..another tough game. They lost to the Fins, anything can happen. We need 2 Seattle losses, and we need to win out.

vCash
    Unfortunately, because Seattle beat the Bears today, a NFC team, and our loss against a NFC team, it makes our job a little harder. We have to win out, no matter what. Seattle has to lose against two NFC teams, a lose against Buffalo and one other team will not help us any. The good news is, if you can consider it good, is that three of the four games Seattle has left are NFC teams, (Arizona, SF, and St. Louis). those damn Bears!!

vCash
    Atlanta has clinched the division with the Tampa loss. Obviously no one was going to catch them, but its still noteworthy

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Next step: collapse

vCash
    Technically, the Saints still have a chance, but a lot needs to happen. For starters they have to win out. Even in their present state, I like them over Dallas and Carolina. I hope this mini-bye week has loosened them up because they have to beat the Giants. If the defense is still playing like they have been, they got a chance. The offense (can't believe I'm saying this) needs to get it together. The Bucs' game is what it is.

If they win out and secure the tiebreaker over the Bucs, the Saints will need either Seattle to lose twice against NFC opponents (if it happens, it would be against SF and STL) or Chicago to lose three times to division opponents. They'd have the tiebreaker of both.

Like I said earlier, I'm not scoreboard watching anymore due to the unlikeliness of it. Just watching the Saints and seeing what they do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Technically, the Saints still have a chance, but a lot needs to happen. For starters they have to win out. Even in their present state, I like them over Dallas and Carolina. I hope this mini-bye week has loosened them up because they have to beat the Giants. If the defense is still playing like they have been, they got a chance. The offense (can't believe I'm saying this) needs to get it together. The Bucs' game is what it is.

If they win out and secure the tiebreaker over the Bucs, the Saints will need either Seattle to lose twice against NFC opponents (if it happens, it would be against SF and STL) or Chicago to lose three times to division opponents. They'd have the tiebreaker of both.

Like I said earlier, I'm not scoreboard watching anymore due to the unlikeliness of it. Just watching the Saints and seeing what they do.
    Good stuff I was wondering what we needed to make it. Not expecting to make it but I will be thinking about it subconciously
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast