Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Can't rely on Seattle's CB's getting suspended. They'll play until the appeal goes all the way through and they could try a bunch of delaying tactics for all I know. Those suspensions might not happen until next season.

I agree that 9-7 gives us a shot at the playoffs, but we need to split the Atlanta and NYG games. Problem is that I have a hard time seeing us win either. Obviously, Atlanta is coming up 3 days from now. With how beat up we are from such a physical game, its going to be rough going in Atlanta. And after that putrid collapse from our Offensive Line in the second half, I'm not seeing a better performance against the Giants pass rush than we saw against the 49'ers. Yes, the Saints always seem to play at their best against the Giants and yes we might have some injured players back by then, but its just hard to see the next two games as a positive right now.

I still 100% believe the playoffs are possible, but I guess I'm just down about the way this game went for now. It just feels like if we were going to have a run this year and do something special, then we wouldn't have taken pot shots at our own feet with a shotgun last night. The feeling will probably be long gone by Thursday, I suppose.
    I feel you Neo. But you had me rolling in the game thread when you said
    "Oh sweet Jesus let this be against SF"

I laughed so hard cause I felt your pain we wanted that win so bad. If we had won that I wouldve been cheesing ear to ear to beat such a good team and we had em but I honestly felt they were holding back setting us up they knew our Oline couldnt block their blitz

Even if we wouldve been winning I think once they unleashed that blitz we wouldve been thru. When I say their guys knocking out OGs on their azzes I knew then we were outmatched best we couldve hoped for was Screens and maybe they wouldve sniffed those out too but they were coming full steam I think if it worked a screen was a TD for sure in second half.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I feel you Neo. But you had me rolling in the game thread when you said
    "Oh sweet Jesus let this be against SF"
    yeah man i hold nothing back at gametime. i was burning to have that one, just like the Bama game at Tiger Stadium

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Need Minnesota to lose in Green Bay, Tampa to lose in Denver and Seattle to lose in Chicago. If all 3 happen, we're still more then alive.

vCash
    All are possible esp. Minnesota.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Need Minnesota to lose in Green Bay, Tampa to lose in Denver and Seattle to lose in Chicago. If all 3 happen, we're still more then alive.
    all very possible

vCash
    Would still have to win in New York, then beat the Bucs. Unless the playcalling fairy visits Vitt and Carmichael, I have my doubts. Now if Payton has perfected the ability to jump into dreams and can tell Brees to back the **** up, then I'll feel better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Would still have to win in New York, then beat the Bucs. Unless the playcalling fairy visits Vitt and Carmichael, I have my doubts. Now if Payton has perfected the ability to jump into dreams and can tell Brees to back the **** up, then I'll feel better.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    I'm voting this post of the year.

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Seriously, I'm not scoreboard watching, anymore. If the Saints can't execute, there's no point. There's a difference between getting beat and playing so bad you can't win. If the Saints had just gotten beat, then it happens. Average play across the board probably nets wins against the 49ers and Falcons. I just can't believe the Saints are going to focus and do what needs to be done.

vCash
    Seriously, I'm not scoreboard watching, anymore. If the Saints can't execute, there's no point. There's a difference between getting beat and playing so bad you can't win. If the Saints had just gotten beat, then it happens. Average play across the board probably nets wins against the 49ers and Falcons. I just can't believe the Saints are going to focus and do what needs to be done.
    We could have just ran the ball against both of those teams and probably won. I have no idea why Ivory wasn't been thrown at these guys.

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    No discipline and no order.

vCash
    And what makes it so frustrating for me is the Defense is now doing what we need and now the Offense is losing games

But for me if I were to point fingers and Im about to I'd place blame like this

- First few losses Defense, Injuries, and Roger Goodell taking our coach and handling of the pfp punshments.

- Last couple losses Injuries, Oline, Refs, and Drew Brees

And thats how you play the blame game folks

I been dogging my boys lately so as a positive I will say the Defense looks very promising especially for next year. And Hicks that may turn out to be our dare I say it Pro Bowl DT
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    One thing I want to rant about. Is Pete Carmichael ********? I swear to god, against the Atlanta Falcons, there was atleast 3 plays where it was 3rd and 2, and he put Drew in shotgun on each play. Not even play action to cause ATL to stuff the box for PT, ****ING SHOTGUN!!!! ARE YOU NUTS PETE? 3 TIMES IT WAS 3RD AND 2, AND WE COULD OF KEPT THE DRIVE GOING AND POSSIBLY SCORED MORE POINTS EACH TIME, AND HE PUTS DREW IN SHOTGUN. All 3 were you know, INCOMPLETE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    One thing I want to rant about. Is Pete Carmichael ********? I swear to god, against the Atlanta Falcons, there was atleast 3 plays where it was 3rd and 2, and he put Drew in shotgun on each play. Not even play action to cause ATL to stuff the box for PT, ****ING SHOTGUN!!!! ARE YOU NUTS PETE? 3 TIMES IT WAS 3RD AND 2, AND WE COULD OF KEPT THE DRIVE GOING AND POSSIBLY SCORED MORE POINTS EACH TIME, AND HE PUTS DREW IN SHOTGUN. All 3 were you know, INCOMPLETE.
    yes
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    And what makes it so frustrating for me is the Defense is now doing what we need and now the Offense is losing games

But for me if I were to point fingers and Im about to I'd place blame like this

- First few losses Defense, Injuries, and Roger Goodell taking our coach and handling of the pfp punshments.

- Last couple losses Injuries, Oline, Refs, and Drew Brees

And thats how you play the blame game folks

I been dogging my boys lately so as a positive I will say the Defense looks very promising especially for next year. And Hicks that may turn out to be our dare I say it Pro Bowl DT
    he is looking like a monster
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast