Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 205
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Hard to see us losing more than 1 game and still making the playoffs. We go 9-7 we'll need help that I don't think we get. 10-6 gets us in, I imagine


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,489
    vCash
    1500
    Especially if that one loss isn't against TB. Sweeping them is vital as it would make the Saints very difficult to leap in the division.

    Seattle will likely sweep the AFC East, which means their record against NFC foes is worse than the Saints'. That will be a key tiebreaker as I see it coming down to Seattle and New Orleans.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    23,771
    vCash
    1500
    I think if we can win at home vs SF and then grab 1 of the 2 on the road vs ATL and NYG, we're in a good position to finish 10-6.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Especially if that one loss isn't against TB. Sweeping them is vital as it would make the Saints very difficult to leap in the division.

    Seattle will likely sweep the AFC East, which means their record against NFC foes is worse than the Saints'. That will be a key tiebreaker as I see it coming down to Seattle and New Orleans.
    Yeah, not to mention that Tampa is ahead of us in the wild card race and they've been playing lights out since losing to us.


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I think if we can win at home vs SF and then grab 1 of the 2 on the road vs ATL and NYG, we're in a good position to finish 10-6.
    ^this. next week hosting San Fran is key. also some measure of revenge


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,139
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Yeah, not to mention that Tampa is ahead of us in the wild card race and they've been playing lights out since losing to us.
    almost got beat today
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,489
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think Tampa sweeps Atlanta nor do they beat Denver. Also doubt they come into the Dome and beat a focused and balanced Saints' team.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I don't think Tampa sweeps Atlanta nor do they beat Denver. Also doubt they come into the Dome and beat a focused and balanced Saints' team.
    don't think they sweep Atlanta or anything, but crazier things have happened this this. And its not like there isn't precedent set for us beating them in their house then losing in the Dome


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,489
    vCash
    1500
    I toss out 2010 because it was a throwaway game at the end of the season. The Saints were locked into their spot and basically rested. 2009 was the annual clunker we've all come to know and hate. A Saints team with little balance beat the Bucs on the road. I think a balanced squad can hold them off in the Dome. Sweep them, and things get much easier.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,489
    vCash
    1500
    Just for fun, how do you see things playing out for the higher rated teams?

    An earlier poster mentioned Chicago could fade with injuries, but their schedule isn't very kind to them: @ SF (toss up), vs Minn, vs. Sea, @ Minn, vs. GB, @ Ari, @ Det. They could lose 4 and fall to 10-6. It's possible.

    SF has a schedule that isn't too kind, either: vs. Chi, @ NO, @ STL, vs. Miami, @ NE, @ Sea, vs. Ari. They could lose 4, too.

    I think the loser of tomorrow's game could be primed to take a tumble. Not saying it is a guarantee, but it could come into play.

    FWIW, GB has: @ NYG, vs. Minn, vs. Det, @ Chi, vs. Ten, @ Minn. I don't see them losing 3, but I guess it's possible.

    A lot of the teams above the Saints will beat each other up. The Saints just have to handle their business and make sure they win the most important games. I'd rather them beat Atlanta, TB and Carolina and drop one to SF or NYG. Division tiebreakers are more important at this juncture.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    San Fran is having no trouble with Chicago so far. 20-0 at the half


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,489
    vCash
    1500
    They're spanking Chicago. Maybe they're primed for a let down when they come to the Dome.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    San Fran is having no trouble with Chicago so far. 20-0 at the half
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    They're spanking Chicago. Maybe they're primed for a let down when they come to the Dome.
    32-7 with 2 minutes left. Luckily our offense is much better than Chicago's


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,489
    vCash
    1500
    On the plus side, Chicago looks awful. Cutler doesn't make that big of a difference with that bad of a line. This team doesn't like it could even get to 10 wins.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    On the plus side, Chicago looks awful. Cutler doesn't make that big of a difference with that bad of a line. This team doesn't like it could even get to 10 wins.
    yeah, and their defense isn't carrying anything tonight, but i don't think Chicago winning or losing makes a difference for our standing


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •