Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    Lost a FB bet, so now my user pic is the Falcons' logo until they lose. Thankfully, it's only a week.

Carroll couldn't coach for ****. A FG in the red zone on 4th and 1 would have changed the game. Also, the refs ruling that snapping the ball with 1 second left is the same as snapping it with :00 on the clock as the same thing hurt, too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Lost a FB bet, so now my user pic is the Falcons' logo until they lose. Thankfully, it's only a week.

Carroll couldn't coach for ****. A FG in the red zone on 4th and 1 would have changed the game. Also, the refs ruling that snapping the ball with 1 second left is the same as snapping it with :00 on the clock as the same thing hurt, too.
    thats pretty painful. what an awful football season. First Alabama and Notre Dame play in the National Championship (two teams in college that I hate the most) and now we have to resort to hoping the 49'ers win, otherwise we have to have the filthy Falcons in our city for the Super Bowl

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    The only thing that would make it better would be for the Ravens to play the Falcons in the Super Bowl and blow them out. I'd love to see them humiliated in the Dome, but I don't want them going.

Why did Aaron Rodgers have to pay off the refs to make Seattle lose?

vCash
    The Saints need a new attitude on D. Actually, just finding an attitude on D will go a long way.
    Yea we need some not quite trouble makers but some guys with a little edge to them.

Bellichek sccoped up Aqib Talib with the quickness and it was a wise move too.

I'm sure our locker room could contain a few players who may not fit the Saints character mold but can make plays on D without needing a special play call.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    thats pretty painful. what an awful football season. First Alabama and Notre Dame play in the National Championship (two teams in college that I hate the most) and now we have to resort to hoping the 49'ers win, otherwise we have to have the filthy Falcons in our city for the Super Bowl
    My thoughts exactly. Some folks support their entire NFL Divison or college conference SEC, not I its either Saints or LSU everybody else can suck it
    (no Matt Bryant)
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash

Yea man hang in there you'll get through this at least you don't have to wear that jersey
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Some folks support their entire NFL Divison or college conference SEC, not I its either Saints or LSU everybody else can suck it
    (no Matt Bryant)
    Oh, I support the SEC in out of conference play at all times. I hate Alabama with a burning passion, though...

vCash
    Let me take a moment to laugh at the 49ers before this thread is unpinned.

vCash
    I'll take the time to laugh at Roger Goodell, when the lights went out last nite in the dome, I know he had a scratch beotch moment thinking 'them damn Who Dars are coming to get me'!

#BountyCommish
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Let me take a moment to laugh at the 49ers before this thread is unpinned.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314