Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    After hosting SF, we have to go to Atlanta for the Thursday night game

If we somehow win both games, the Saints have something special going and have 10 days before going to New York.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    After hosting SF, we have to go to Atlanta for the Thursday night game

If we somehow win both games, the Saints have something special going and have 10 days before going to New York.
    I actually fear ATL more than SF because I feel like more likey 7 times out of 10 those great defensive team can't score enough to hang with us

Obviously the stupid Falcons have the Offense to keep up

But yea not just the wins you are saying but if we go undefeated the rest of the season this team has to if nothing else Win the Espy for Oustanding Team
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    And with each Saints' win, Payton yells at his agent to get the deal done!

vCash
    I would consider adding the Bears to this watch list. They may look safe right now, but with concussions piling up for Cutler and looking at their remaining schedule, they could fall pretty easily. We all know how fluky turnovers can be. Here is their remaining schedule.

@49ers
    Vikings
    Seahawks
    @Vikings
    Packers
    @Cardinals
    @Lions

They only have 1 AFC loss which gives us the tiebreaker, that is a lot of divisional games along with good NFC west defenses. You can look at how bad they were last year when Cutler went out, just sayin. The NFC does not look very strong right now with no division leader winning this week.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    A late season nosedive isn't out of the realm of possibility, but the Saints need to focus on their business and win. 11-5 would get them in no matter what. 10-6 gives them a great shot, as well.

vCash
    A late season nosedive isn't out of the realm of possibility, but the Saints need to focus on their business and win. 11-5 would get them in no matter what. 10-6 gives them a great shot, as well.
    We go 11-5 after the start we had, we're going to the Super Bowl. That would be an obscene amount of momentum. I expect we'll lose at least one the rest of the way, though

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    Wow Neo, looking at your stat line for Cam this season

2012 Season Stats:
    38 Tackles, 6 Sacks, 2 Fumbles Recovered, 2 Forced Fumbles, 3 TFL, 1 Pass Deflected

Through 9 games that is incredible... I also read somewhere that he leads all 4-3 ends in run stops, running down the back without a helmet Sunday even got me pumped up.
    definitely getting closer to becoming a complete D-Lineman. Hopefully he continues to grow as a pass rusher

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    We go 11-5 after the start we had, we're going to the Super Bowl. That would be an obscene amount of momentum. I expect we'll lose at least one the rest of the way, though
    I could see a hiccup in Atlanta after playing a tough SF defense.

vCash
    I could see a hiccup in Atlanta after playing a tough SF defense.
    I think at this point ATL hates us so bad they will do and its really what they always do just to keep up with the Saints - PLAY DESPERATE ....going for it on 4th downs, trick plays, you name it.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    They released Edwards, so that's proof how much they hate us. Had to drop their own player out of anger lol

The Saints have to win the easier games like against Oakland, Dallas and Carolina. Call KC the clunker and don't let it happen again. Win big games at home like SF and TB. Hopefully the Giants will still be lost in a month.

vCash
    They released Edwards, so that's proof how much they hate us. Had to drop their own player out of anger lol

The Saints have to win the easier games like against Oakland, Dallas and Carolina. Call KC the clunker and don't let it happen again. Win big games at home like SF and TB. Hopefully the Giants will still be lost in a month.
    Holy crap they did for real They mad bro

They blaming him for their run defense they hate us so much
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    "The Saints can't run on anybody! We must really suck. Edwards, you're fired!"

"What'd I do?"

vCash
    Awesome thread TO!
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Just throwing this out there... (Edit: oops, didn't notice y'all mention it before posting)

If the Saints win out (difficult but doable) and go 11-5, there is NO WAY they don't make the playoffs. They control their own destiny.
    Last edited by WhoDat; 11-15-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    That'd be great, but any given Sunday, you know. It'd be nice to get a little help.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast