Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Out Of Town Scoreboard Watch

Okay guys, so we're creeping up the standings. We're going to have to keep an eye on how other teams do. Here's a place to keep everything organized.

National Football Conference (NFC):

6) Seattle Seahawks: 7-5

vs Arizona, @ Buffalo, vs SF, vs STL

7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 6-6

vs Philadelphia, @ NO, vs STL, @ Atlanta

8) Minnesota Vikings: 6-6

vs Chicago , @ STL, @ Houston, vs GB

9) New Orleans Saints: 5-7

@ NYG, vs TB, @ Dallas, vs Carolina

10) Dallas Cowboys: 5-6

vs Philadelphia, @ Cincinnati, vs Steelers, vs New Orleans, @ Redskins
    Last edited by TO Rapz; 12-02-2012 at 08:09 PM.

vCash
    So I'll update this every week. We can keep an eye on what other teams do here. As we creep up, I'll add other teams that are within our reach. At this point, Seattle's schedule scares the **** out of me. That's sooooo easy.

vCash
    I'm actually not worried about Minnesota and Detroit. There schedules are too hard because of that division. Tampa Bay isn't great, and their schedule's rock solid too. Not worried there. I think Seattle might **** us over though..

vCash
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    So I'll update this every week. We can keep an eye on what other teams do here. As we creep up, I'll add other teams that are within our reach. At this point, Seattle's schedule scares the **** out of me. That's sooooo easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I'm actually not worried about Minnesota and Detroit. There schedules are too hard because of that division. Tampa Bay isn't great, and their schedule's rock solid too. Not worried there. I think Seattle might **** us over though..
    great idea for a thread, T.O. I'm with you on Seattle. thats a really good team, and they can beat anyone in the league at home.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Dats the T.O. I know! Great job bro....
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BUSaints23 View Post
    The post season really isn't that unattainable. Minnesota's schedule looks brutal. Tampa Bay looks like they'll split their games. Seattle is the only one I'm super worried about. Their schedule looks good aside from Chicago and SF. As far we go, I'm only worried about ATL at ATL.
    Agreed my friend. Here's an outside though. What if the Giants fall out of the playoff picture? The Giants looked horrible last week vs Pittsburgh, they looked horrible again this week vs Cincy. We have a date with NYG soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    great idea for a thread, T.O. I'm with you on Seattle. thats a really good team, and they can beat anyone in the league at home.
    Thanks man, they do have a good team and we know all about them beating anyone at home. Their strength of schedule is extremely low, so they have an easy way out too. Minnesota, Tampa, and Detroit will all fall. Seattle might grab that 6 seed though..

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Dats the T.O. I know! Great job bro....
    WhoDat baby!

vCash
    The post season really isn't that unattainable. Minnesota's schedule looks brutal. Tampa Bay looks like they'll split their games. Seattle is the only one I'm super worried about. Their schedule looks good aside from Chicago and SF. As far we go, I'm only worried about ATL at ATL.

vCash
    I was thinking about doing this. Excellent job! Oh, fwiw, the Seahawks have the tiebreaker over the Vikes.

I think the Vikings go 8-8, so they're out. Detroit will be lucky to be .500. Toss them out, too.

The Bucs are an enigma, but we will have a chance to cripple their shot at the playoffs. If we beat them in the Dome and own the tiebreaker, that might be a back breaker. I think they can split with Atlanta, lose to Denver and lose to us. 9-7 is their likely record.

The Seahawks are going either 9-7 or 10-6. They're 0-3 in their division, though all were on the road. I think they are losing to SF and Chicago. Miami might give them trouble, too. You also never know with division games. Rams could upset them. This is the team the Saints will have to horse collar to take that playoff spot. Got to hope them lose more in the NFC to give the Saints the tiebreaker (Seattle is 4-4 in the NFC. Saints are 3-3). I don't see the Seahawks getting above 6-6 in NFC games, so the Saints can take that tiebreaker.

Now for the Saints. They should beat Oakland (this would be a letdown game, but I think the Saints are still high on their new running offense to be let down), Dallas and Carolina (won't get swept by them). Like our chances against Tampa in the Dome. That's 8 wins. That leaves SF, Atlanta and NYG with the latter two on the road. The Giants are a wild card. That game could go either way. The 49ers will be coming to the Dome after a Monday night game against the Bears. I think that softens them up plus the Saints players should want revenge. I'll call that 9 wins. The Atlanta game is a toss up. I don't know if they start struggling after this or gear it up. The Saints are constructed to beat them, but I predicted splitting the season series with them. That leaves the Saints around 9-7 (7-5 conference record) or 10-6 (8-4 conference record).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I was thinking about doing this. Excellent job! Oh, fwiw, the Seahawks have the tiebreaker over the Vikes.

I think the Vikings go 8-8, so they're out. Detroit will be lucky to be .500. Toss them out, too.

The Bucs are an enigma, but we will have a chance to cripple their shot at the playoffs. If we beat them in the Dome and own the tiebreaker, that might be a back breaker. I think they can split with Atlanta, lose to Denver and lose to us. 9-7 is their likely record.

The Seahawks are going either 9-7 or 10-6. They're 0-3 in their division, though all were on the road. I think they are losing to SF and Chicago. Miami might give them trouble, too. You also never know with division games. Rams could upset them. This is the team the Saints will have to horse collar to take that playoff spot. Got to hope them lose more in the NFC to give the Saints the tiebreaker (Seattle is 4-4 in the NFC. Saints are 3-3). I don't see the Seahawks getting above 6-6 in NFC games, so the Saints can take that tiebreaker.

Now for the Saints. They should beat Oakland (this would be a letdown game, but I think the Saints are still high on their new running offense to be let down), Dallas and Carolina (won't get swept by them). Like our chances against Tampa in the Dome. That's 8 wins. That leaves SF, Atlanta and NYG with the latter two on the road. The Giants are a wild card. That game could go either way. The 49ers will be coming to the Dome after a Monday night game against the Bears. I think that softens them up plus the Saints players should want revenge. I'll call that 9 wins. The Atlanta game is a toss up. I don't know if they start struggling after this or gear it up. The Saints are constructed to beat them, but I predicted splitting the season series with them. That leaves the Saints around 9-7 (7-5 conference record) or 10-6 (8-4 conference record).
    If I agreed anymore with this I'd be you Great breakdown Now that the season has taken shape for the most part I think this is the most likely scenario and I cant really see it any other way. Barring any significant injuries to any of these teams.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario

If you care to try. Sadly, you have to pick a mechanism to select team winners, and you can't hand select winners for the next two weeks. Still, interesting.

vCash
    Thanks. Once I looked at the circumstances for the 49ers game, I really like our chances. Playing the Bears, then going to New Orleans on a short week? The 49ers aren't quite what they were last season, and if Smith can't shake the concussion he took, they could be in trouble. Even if he comes back, the Bears should knock him around next Monday.

The Saints really should win their next 2, if they're going to be serious contenders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Thanks. Once I looked at the circumstances for the 49ers game, I really like our chances. Playing the Bears, then going to New Orleans on a short week? The 49ers aren't quite what they were last season, and if Smith can't shake the concussion he took, they could be in trouble. Even if he comes back, the Bears should knock him around next Monday.

The Saints really should win their next 2, if they're going to be serious contenders.
    especially when they gave up over 400 yards of offense to the Rams.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    I expect PT to want some revenge and play like a man possessed. Wouldn't mind Sproles missing this game, too. All the 49ers saw last time was Sproles and Graham. Throw a new wrinkle at them.

vCash
    Wow Neo, looking at your stat line for Cam this season

2012 Season Stats:
    38 Tackles, 6 Sacks, 2 Fumbles Recovered, 2 Forced Fumbles, 3 TFL, 1 Pass Deflected

Through 9 games that is incredible... I also read somewhere that he leads all 4-3 ends in run stops, running down the back without a helmet Sunday even got me pumped up.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast