Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Schedule?

vCash

Schedule?

Anybody thinking that we have one of the worst schedule in the league?

vCash
    We have the worst team in the league, all I know is that.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    We have the worst team in the league, all I know is that.
    I think with a different schedule you may feel a little bit differently about this. I truly believe things will begin evening out for us, once we finally get a win it will change a lot of things for us. If we play how we did against OKC in both games on most nights that will equal out to a win.

I cant completely blame the schedule, but back to back games and playing in 4 different time zones in 5 days can be taxing on a team. I think we struggle with confidence more then anything right now. I see them pass when they have a good shot lined up to try and get a better one and a lot of times they are doing that more than once in a possession. They need to have confidence in their play and trust in their teammates and things will get a whole lot better for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadVillainZay View Post
    Anybody thinking that we have one of the worst schedule in the league?
    Each team in each division plays the same teams the same number of times, might be 2/2, 2/3 or 3/3 (home/away).

What about the spurs who always have to bail around the all star break because of the national rodeo is in town?

Everybody can't have a 6 game home stand to open the season to sort things out. It's actually called training camp / preseason.

It's not the schedule, its how were playing. . though playing at home does help with the home crowd obviously.

vCash
    It's a rough start but that still isn't an excuse from the poor play. They finally gave a good showing vs. OKC and still fell short. The next couple games are winnable. If they blow those it's a moot point. If they can't beat Orlando it doesn't matter if they started with OKC and LAL or ORL and CLE.