Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** this team

vCash

**** this team

Major changes better be made after this season. I just got through talking to some of my friends that were at the game and they said the general consensus among Titans fans (the ones that showed up) was that if they didn't make a good deal of changes then they were gonna opt against re-ordering their season tickets.

Where to start....

(1) Mike Munchak. Bye. You have no business as an NFL head coach. The coaching staff that you put together sucks. This team is so bland and predictable that other teams know exactly what to expect. And yet this team also is horrible at even the most basic fundamentals. This team can't tackle to save their lives. The problems they had today were the same problems that they had going all the way back to the preseason... And as the Bears are racking up points like it were playing a video game you see Munchak on the sidelines looking like a lifeless gargoyle.

(2) Jerry Gray. This is one of the worst NFL defenses I have ever seen in my life. Not just in Titans/Oilers history but in NFL history.... And the stats reflect that as they are well on pace to set the record for points allowed in a season. They are currently allowing 34 points per game. This defense does NOTHING right.

(3) Chris Palmer. I see high school offenses every Friday night that are more complex than this prehistoric vanilla offense. And this is a team that has Chris Johnson, Kenny Britt, Kendall Wright, Nate Washington and Jared Cook.... They should be one of the most explosive in the league.

(4) Chris Johnson. Congrats on the 80-yard run against the Bears backups when the Titans were already losing by 30.... Partly because of your two fumbles that pretty much gave them 14 points. Aside from that you done nothing. Learn how to catch a freaking pass. You are making $10 million a year I don't think that its too much to ask for you to catch a 4-yard screen pass. Also one the sideline pass where he got bumped by Brian Urlacher he quit running while the ball was in the air.

(5) Kenny Britt. I'm done with this loser. His attitude makes me wanna throw something.... He was laughing walking off the field after that fumble and one of the coaches approached him talking and he ignored them and walked right by them to the bench.

(6) Michael Griffin. Can you believe we used the franchise tag on this guy to make him a top 5 paid safety? Penalties. Missed tackles. Blown assignments. What about that run where Forte dragged Michael Griffin nearly 30 yards down the field after a miserable attempt at an arm tackle. Then you had the play in the end zone where Brandon Marshall got the touchdown and McCourty was screaming at and pushing Michael Griffin who seemingly was supposed to have that deep coverage. He had 1 tackle today....

(7) Jason McCourty. We gave this guy a long-term deal worth $45 million? Brandon Marshall is a legit wide receiver but come'on.... They threw 10 passes his direction and he caught 9 for 122 and 3 touchdowns. McCourty was beat on nearly every play.

(8) Wimbley and Morgan. Unless they are rushing the passer on a 5 or 7 step drop they are useless. Both guys were getting blocked completely out of the play on every run play and were getting put on the ground on those outside runs.

The Titans need to get better at every position on defense. They need a new coaching staff. They need a running back to go with Chris Johnson that can come in and do some hard running. They need help on the interior offensive line.

vCash
    ^ This posts sums up my frustration with this team. You hit on all points. And I have been fed up with Griffin and Britt since the start of the season.

vCash
    well said my friend well said
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

vCash
    You took the wrds right out of my mouth! You touched on most of my issues but let me add:

The front office: We could have signed some major pieces to the puzzle this offseason that would have made this team better but we spent all of free agency courting Peyton Manning who stuck it up our *** and went to Denver.

The offensive line: These guys couldnt block my grandma. Absolutely pathetic bunch of bums

Matt Hassleback: The man has no field vision and stands in the pocket like a statue. I appreciate how hard he trys but move over and let Jake get the rest of the snaps this season.

I also was curious if you guys saw Britt and a couple of the other players smiling like they were cracking jokes on the bench when the score was 51-20 or something like that? Made me sick!

I disagree about Morgan though. I think he is showing some improvement.

Best thing we can do is get Jake some snaps and hopefully not win another game this season.

vCash
    Want a fun stat? There are 23 teams in the league that have allowed 200 points or less.... The Titans have allowed 308.

vCash
    Well in related news, Bud Adams told the Tennessean after the game that he was going to look hard at "all" the personnel for this team. That would include players coaches and staff. In other word, everybody is fired. All of this I got from listening to Mike and Mike.

vCash
    I don't think I have ever seen a Titans defense in the 13 years I have been a fan have such a pathetic group of guys who can't and won't tackle. The tackling has been piss poor to say the least. Someone has to step in and change the mentality of this defense.

vCash
    Two words, BILL COWHER

vCash
    Cowher will never take this job. The best coach this team ever had walked out the door because of VY and complacency on behalf of the fans and I said back then that we as fans would live to regret it. We are probably gonna get saddled with Mangini or someone in that mold because the owner doesn't want to spend money.

vCash
    Look guys we have to get our heads back into this We are titan fans. Never forget that. You are all negative people. All of you could not catch a ball thrown by hasselback. So stop juding the team. You are all ignorant. Go to college. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. You could not coach You do not have the knowledge. You probably all work at gas stations. Just remember I do not like cheese on my hamburgers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Biggs View Post
    Look guys we have to get our heads back into this We are titan fans. Never forget that. You are all negative people. All of you could not catch a ball thrown by hasselback. So stop juding the team. You are all ignorant. Go to college. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. You could not coach You do not have the knowledge. You probably all work at gas stations. Just remember I do not like cheese on my hamburgers
    Thanks for the pep talk big guy.

vCash
    It's ignorant lemmings like you that make me sick!!! Blindly following a team even if they overpay average players, hire coaches with no clue, can't even keep players disciplined enough to line up correctly or tackle which we all learned in kindergarten. I've been a fan of this team since Earl Campbell was running the ball and we were the Oilers and this years team has shown no heart! I've seen junior high kids tackle better. They can't even get enough men on the field half the time. Wasnt it a couple of games ago that one of our own defensive players said that we only had ten men on the field on defense FIVE times in one game. That shows how incompetent our coaches are if they can't even count to eleven. So you go ahead and keep on cheering Ray Charles but for the rest of us who have our eyes open we will damn sure exercise our right as fans to demand that we get the personnell in here to get back to being the great franchise that we once were and not a bunch of undisciplined morons who sit on the sidelines in 50-21 *** whipping and laugh and cut up like it's no big deal. We deserve better then that for our loyalty. I suspect that you are some punk living in your mom's basement watching football in your spiderman underoos and eating cereal out of a Justin Bieber bowl. For me personally, I am a veteran of Desert Storm and a 17 year aerospace technician working on stuff that you can't even spell. Have a good night and GO TITANS!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogeyman View Post
    It's ignorant lemmings like you that make me sick!!! Blindly following a team even if they overpay average players, hire coaches with no clue, can't even keep players disciplined enough to line up correctly or tackle which we all learned in kindergarten. I've been a fan of this team since Earl Campbell was running the ball and we were the Oilers and this years team has shown no heart! I've seen junior high kids tackle better. They can't even get enough men on the field half the time. Wasnt it a couple of games ago that one of our own defensive players said that we only had ten men on the field on defense FIVE times in one game. That shows how incompetent our coaches are if they can't even count to eleven. So you go ahead and keep on cheering Ray Charles but for the rest of us who have our eyes open we will damn sure exercise our right as fans to demand that we get the personnell in here to get back to being the great franchise that we once were and not a bunch of undisciplined morons who sit on the sidelines in 50-21 *** whipping and laugh and cut up like it's no big deal. We deserve better then that for our loyalty. I suspect that you are some punk living in your mom's basement watching football in your spiderman underoos and eating cereal out of a Justin Bieber bowl. For me personally, I am a veteran of Desert Storm and a 17 year aerospace technician working on stuff that you can't even spell. Have a good night and GO TITANS!!!!!!

vCash
    LOL

Hey everybody look at me I am extremely intelligent unlike everybody else on this message board and I will gladly cheer and pay money for any product the Titans put on the field. Rah Rah!!!!

vCash
    At least your not the chiefs
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast