Results 991 to 1,002 of 1002

Thread: Draft Thread

vCash
    In the 2013 NFL Draft -With the Number 5 Pick, The Oakland Raiders select:

Bjoern Werner, Defensive End Florida State. The Germanator

Applause

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    On ESPN, I just saw that Kiper thinks Mike Glennon will jump over Smith / Barkley / whoever - in essence, Mike Glennon *could* be the #1 QB taken.

Yeesh, what a terrible QB class this year.

LINK

^ Just a damned shame. Terrible year to be bad, in regards to QB / overall depth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    On ESPN, I just saw that Kiper thinks Mike Glennon will jump over Smith / Barkley / whoever - in essence, Mike Glennon *could* be the #1 QB taken.

Yeesh, what a terrible QB class this year.

LINK

^ Just a damned shame. Terrible year to be bad, in regards to QB / overall depth.
    We've seen worse, for instance, the year we had the #1 overall pick. Last years draft was an anomaly for QBs. Glennon has tools to be an above average QB, Geno smith is as accurate a QB as you'll find, Barkley's a polished college QB, and Tyler Wilson still has potential and I'm excited about watching his career unfold. No Andrew Luck, no RG3 here, but I don't think there's anyone as bad as Gabbert going top 10.

vCash
    Am I the only one that wants to suck next year so we can end up with Marqis Lee. I still remember how we missed out on Fitzgerald, CJ and it makes me mad. I think Lee will be on their level and I think its time we have the stud WR we should have had since 04. If we start 1-3, or worse I think we just suck the rest of the way and draft Lee. I dont think any of us expects us to be Super Bowl contenders next year and if we are going to end up with a losing season I think its better off we draft a player of Lee's caliber. I know I am going to get some heat but DHB aint the future at WR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Am I the only one that wants to suck next year so we can end up with Marqis Lee. I still remember how we missed out on Fitzgerald, CJ and it makes me mad. I think Lee will be on their level and I think its time we have the stud WR we should have had since 04. If we start 1-3, or worse I think we just suck the rest of the way and draft Lee. I dont think any of us expects us to be Super Bowl contenders next year and if we are going to end up with a losing season I think its better off we draft a player of Lee's caliber. I know I am going to get some heat but DHB aint the future at WR.
    Yes you are

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Yes you are
    Yeah, I want the Raiders to take a quantum leap forward next season.

I don't have anything against Lee, though - he looks like an NFL receiver already.

vCash
    Defense first and foremost

vCash
    no way we draft wr in the first round, this year or next year.

shame on you for wanting oakland to tank. shame, shame, shame.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    no way we draft wr in the first round, this year or next year.

shame on you for wanting oakland to tank. shame, shame, shame.
    I said next year. Lee isnt in the upcoming draft he will be in the 2014 draft. Why wouldnt you tank a season if someone like Calvin Johnson Jr is available?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I said next year. Lee isnt in the upcoming draft he will be in the 2014 draft. Why wouldnt you tank a season if someone like Calvin Johnson Jr is available?
    ...because I'd rather have the Raiders win?

"Suck for Luck" - that's fine. Andrew Luck would look great in Silver and Black. He also gives a team a chance to be relevent every season for the next decade.

Lee? A receiver? You don't lose to get someone who might, at BEST, be as good as Larry Fitzgerald. Take a good look at the Cardinal's record if you don't believe me.

vCash
    Aaaaand 1000 replies. Thread closed. Time for a new one

vCash

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667