Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLAfan View Post
    I wonder how far Marcus Lattimore will fall in the draft. If he's still there in Round 4 or 5 do we draft him, let him sit, recover, rehab for a year? Or we shouldn't deal with a player with that kind of knee injury?

OldLAfan
    He's got two bad knees... so it's a little more risky.

He was an elite prospect. Among the better college RB's over the past few years.

Well worth the risk for a 5th or later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLAfan View Post
    I wonder how far Marcus Lattimore will fall in the draft. If he's still there in Round 4 or 5 do we draft him, let him sit, recover, rehab for a year? Or we shouldn't deal with a player with that kind of knee injury?

OldLAfan
    I wouldn't select him with our 4th round pick but I would pick him with maybe our 5th or later. Its a huge risk taking him b4 the 5th IMO, he has both knees messed up plus he most likely wont be at full strength until the 2014 season. But he will definatly be a good RB if he can fully recover from his injuries IMO.

vCash
    This is the type of person, player, attitude, & leader we need on this team going forward:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6WvTVoUvoQ

He is not a finished product by an means.

vCash
    Am I the only one who is routing for Bjoern Werner ???

vCash
    Him or Star L. or trade down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I heard a lot of scouts comparing him to Chris Long.

I think this draft class might be the best draft class for defensive lineman in a very long time. It is so deep.

vCash
    I like long but hes no miller or aldon.....i want demontre moore from a&m....or star..maybe

vCash
    If allen and mckenzie want to prove this culture is changing they will draft teo with out question.

His leadership skills are greater than his football skills and that is saying alot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    If allen and mckenzie want to prove this culture is changing they will draft teo with out question.

His leadership skills are greater than his football skills and that is saying alot
    no, if they want to change the culture they will take the best FOOTBALL player.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Nope. The kids an animal, but he's not top 5 worthy so he hasn't been getting any love.

However, if we were to trade down to acquire some additional picks, a player like Werner is definetly on the radar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    no, if they want to change the culture they will take the best FOOTBALL player.
    +1. Get a guy just for "character" or leadership skills in FA with a vet. I want the best player available in the draft.

McGOAT

vCash
    I know this is a draft thread, but has anyone been paying attention to what Philadelphia might do with Asomugha?

Reports are saying he's most likely to get cut at seasons end. I'm not one who screams for available FA's to be signed but this one gets an exception from me.

I know his production wasn't very good these last two seasons but that only lowers his value in contract terms. Before Al passed, it was reported that he was willing to give a hometown discount but was never even offered a contract.

IF, and I do mean if, he comes available, I would take a serious look at him which would help possibly free up a draft selection for a different position.

......just a thought that has been on my mind for a couple weeks.

vCash
    ^ yup would be a nice pick up if he doesn't pan out at Cb, you could maybe even turn him ino a Reed/Woodson safety ball hawk. I do think he would come at a very good bargain and never know it might have been the city of Philly that drained him (no offense to anyone ) maybe coming back to te Raiders will re-energize him.

One thing is for sure, no more ridiculous contracts and time to build a winning football team.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    ^ yup would be a nice pick up if he doesn't pan out at Cb, you could maybe even turn him ino a Reed/Woodson safety ball hawk. I do think he would come at a very good bargain and never know it might have been the city of Philly that drained him (no offense to anyone ) maybe coming back to te Raiders will re-energize him.

One thing is for sure, no more ridiculous contracts and time to build a winning football team.
    Yeah that's what I mean. I think a return would spark his production.

But just like any other player, it all depends on what RM and DA feel. Regardless of my personal thoughts / wishes.

vCash
    Nope your not the only one. He is one of several defenive players from this draft that I would like to have on the Raiders.

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast