Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Dream 1st & 2nd pick draft for me would be:

Manti Te'o - LB - Notre Dame

Ezekiel 'Ziggy' Ansah - DE/OLB - Byu
    Please lay that happen! Lol. But I think ansah will be a 1st rounder. Maybe 15-20 range.

vCash
    all arguements aside, hopefully the recent news about seymours contract and mcclain is true. Its sure too be an interesting offseason and this time Reggie has a chance to do something. We were in the worst possible situation last year. Its like expecting obama in 2008 to come in for bush and fix the USA in 6 months.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Don't bring politics here. I'm sure you can find a metaphor that doesn't include Obama.

vCash
    ^ make me

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    So glad I left CA ten years ago. I used to have to deal with morons on a regular basis.

vCash
    Guys, this team has many holes. If I were Reggie Mckenzie this is what I would do in the off season :

1. Release Rolando McClain, Richard Seymour, Tommy Kelly.

2. Draft Manti Te'o. This guy has a good character, is a hell of a leader and most importantly is a great football player. He can be the face of our defense for the next 10 years.

3. Restructure Carson Palmer. I would leave the receivers and tight ends as they are for 1 more year. Same thing goes for Mcfadden. Give him 1 more year.

4. The rest will be filled by the other draft picks RM makes and whatever cap money is left some will go to get some UFA's. Top UFA priority obviously becomes DL. Then follows CB.

Other than that I wouldnt do much more. I would like our starting LB's being Burris - Teo - Wheeler. Let the year play out and see if Dennis Allen can coach guys up and take it from there next off season. What do you guys think?

7. 12-09-2012, 09:51 PM
    Reason
    Insults

vCash
    Wow!

Embarrassing.......

vCash
    You can repeat it 1000 times and it doesnt make it any more real.
    RM had as much leeway as he needed.

He chose to nuthug Mcclain, and most people in here went right along cuz RM said so..he gave Branch a HUGE deal and the nation said way to go Buddy, he allowed satele to walk ,moved wiz to center , moved carlisle to the left side of the line(he had been a career RG) and signed probably the worst FA signing in the entire league in Bresiel.
    He picked a rookie HC for no reason, allowed for a offensive philosophy change, for no reason, hired a rookie DC, for no reason.

The defense we have is missing exactly 4 players from last year.
    Wimbley who was terrible in coverage and mediocre against the Run,Routt who was one of the worst CB statsitically, CJ who isnt in the league today, and Curry who got injured.

so to what do you attribute this handcuff on RM being?
    He couldve kept CJ,so we are down to an Injured OLB, who was replaced by a more talented and effective rookie,and another replaced by an equally more effective player.

On offense he returned everyone except Boss who didnt do much, Bush who was a B/U, and Satele...If you want to support his regime cool, but please stop making that ridiculous excuse about poor RM had nothing to work with.

I can list a dozen players that were easily available since RM came to town including our own Stevie Brown who is second in the league in INTS.

EJ henderson is still on the couch,Jim Leonard ,and James farrior were available for a hell of a long time,Shockey,Tommie harris,Plaxico Buress, even Haynesworth...if he had wanted any of those guys he coulda signed them to a two or three year deal with the vet Min. for 2012 and a guarenteed portion for 2013 to sweeten the deal...Im so tired of reading people excuse his incompetence, he has stunk this year, so has DA, GK, and JT.
    They have sucked.
    and with Philly and Carolina winning,. we are now one loss away from the second pick in the draft with the only team worse then us being the jags...well done sir, well done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    You can repeat it 1000 times and it doesnt make it any more real.
    RM had as much leeway as he needed.

He chose to nuthug Mcclain, and most people in here went right along cuz RM said so..he gave Branch a HUGE deal and the nation said way to go Buddy, he allowed satele to walk ,moved wiz to center , moved carlisle to the left side of the line(he had been a career RG) and signed probably the worst FA signing in the entire league in Bresiel.
    He picked a rookie HC for no reason, allowed for a offensive philosophy change, for no reason, hired a rookie DC, for no reason.

The defense we have is missing exactly 4 players from last year.
    Wimbley who was terrible in coverage and mediocre against the Run,Routt who was one of the worst CB statsitically, CJ who isnt in the league today, and Curry who got injured.

so to what do you attribute this handcuff on RM being?
    He couldve kept CJ,so we are down to an Injured OLB, who was replaced by a more talented and effective rookie,and another replaced by an equally more effective player.

On offense he returned everyone except Boss who didnt do much, Bush who was a B/U, and Satele...If you want to support his regime cool, but please stop making that ridiculous excuse about poor RM had nothing to work with.

I can list a dozen players that were easily available since RM came to town including our own Stevie Brown who is second in the league in INTS.

EJ henderson is still on the couch,Jim Leonard ,and James farrior were available for a hell of a long time,Shockey,Tommie harris,Plaxico Buress, even Haynesworth...if he had wanted any of those guys he coulda signed them to a two or three year deal with the vet Min. for 2012 and a guarenteed portion for 2013 to sweeten the deal...Im so tired of reading people excuse his incompetence, he has stunk this year, so has DA, GK, and JT.
    They have sucked.
    and with Philly and Carolina winning,. we are now one loss away from the second pick in the draft with the only team worse then us being the jags...well done sir, well done.

I'm not quite as hard as you but I agree with the gist of what you're saying... As much as people are excited about having a high draft pick and next year, I have yet to see anything to excite me. We have found a way to be substantially worse than the dysfunctional Hue Jackson led Raiders and that is pathetic and I seriously hope Reggie is embarrassed. I can't even stomach looking at DA at this point.

If we looked like we were missing one thing I might have optimism.... but I can't think of a single strong point on this team.... not one area to build upon. Hell.... we won't even have special teams to fall back on much longer.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Lol..talk about jumping the gun to judgment

vCash
    It is going to take a long time to undo the damage that has been done. What a cluster f. Lots to change this offseason. Time to rip off the band aid and get this rebuild going.

vCash
    It cracks me up to hear people rant and rave about how close we were last year.

The wheels came off as soon as Jackson let McClain back on the field. Especially damning now that we're hearing about his attitude issues.

We had no discipline and no accountability.

-Stork

vCash
    The team has been held together by shifting money on bad contracts and mortgaging our future and were blaming the new gm who came in with no money and no draft picks for trying to clean up the mess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    It cracks me up to hear people rant and rave about how close we were last year.

The wheels came off as soon as Jackson let McClain back on the field. Especially damning now that we're hearing about his attitude issues.

We had no discipline and no accountability.

-Stork
    but we were 8-8 we were "close"

if the raiders made the playoffs they would have gotten smacked

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Krone there are no RG3 in this years draft.

My reading comprehension is fine.
    I never said there was an RG3 in this draft, I already expect Geno Smith to go high in the draft and I guarantee you that if a 2nd QB has a great Combine and Pro Day, that #2 pick becomes very very valuable. There are a lot of QB hungry teams in the league and some team will pay to get that QB.

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast