Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Thread

vCash
    its more than just weed with the honey badger. I dont have a problem with it because many players smoke weed in the offseason. I just don't want him on the team because of his other character issues. We should learn with mcclain. And mcclain didn't even have these problems in college.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Collin Klein is projected to go in like the 5th round that is crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderKid318 View Post
    Collin Klein is projected to go in like the 5th round that is crazy.

His game doesn't translate to the nfl. He's a poor mans Tim Tebow.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Minus the fact that he can make average throws unlike tebow lol.

vCash
    n. cog...

you done your research, serious props. the thing with that line, though, is it would be very young. i'm fine keeping brisiel or barnes for one of those spots while we use bergstrom and one of the rookies for depth, but starting those 2 might be a little overkill on rookies. if we don't pick that utah kid, your plan is as good as i've read.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting:24598578
    its more than just weed with the honey badger. I dont have a problem with it because many players smoke weed in the offseason. I just don't want him on the team because of his other character issues. We should learn with mcclain. And mcclain didn't even have these problems in college.
    Hes young and will make mistakes, but thats y I said later round, Belford had major character issues as well as poor work ethic, n look at him now, he is starting for the Cincinnati, u cant say a person has charactor issues if they make a mistake, now if its multiple issues going on then yea thats a red flag, but the honey badger has been quite and has had any issuse (that I knw of) since he was kicked off the team. If he is the in the mid to late rounds I would take him.

vCash
    Thank you chip for the compliment. I agree with you that the OL would be pretty young, but how much worse can it be with Barnes at RT, Brisiel at RG, and Carlisle at LG? We'd have bookends at the T with Veldheer at LT, and maybe sign Andre Smith from the Bengals to play RT. That way we have a very young OL with Veldheer at LT, Little Wiz at LG, Jones at C, Warford at RG, and Smith at RT, with Bergstrom, Long, and others for depth.

Our trenches, if they can be fixed, that's half the battle won already. We need LB's better than what we have, except I'd keep Wheeler and Burris, and toss the others out on their ears.

The way I see it, if you have a D-line that can get pressure on the QB without blitzing LBs and/or FS/SS, you can make do with an average, or subpar secondary. If the D-line can swallow up the O-line and allow the LBs and FS/SS make plays, it makes the defense work more fluently.

Same with the O-line. If they can pass block, it gives the QB enough time to read through his progressions, making it easier to find an open WR/TE/RB. If they can adequately run block, too, it makes the passing game even better, because with a good running game, you can set up the play action pass.

Games are won in the trenches....you build from the inside-out, you build from the ground up......and any other corny cliche' you can think of. LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdubbz View Post
    Hes young and will make mistakes, but thats y I said later round, Belford had major character issues as well as poor work ethic, n look at him now, he is starting for the Cincinnati, u cant say a person has charactor issues if they make a mistake, now if its multiple issues going on then yea thats a red flag, but the honey badger has been quite and has had any issuse (that I knw of) since he was kicked off the team. If he is the in the mid to late rounds I would take him.
    he doesn't really have the size i would want either. 5ft 9 for a corner is really difficult to accept. he has to have a crazy vertical.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I wouldn't touch Honey Badger with nothing less than a 7th rounder. At 5'9" and about 170-180, he's one "Ray Lewis" jack from being put into another zip code.

vCash
    Which one would u guys rather pick if u guys have the choice .. Teo or star ?

vCash
    Here's a few DE's I like, Morgan Breslin of Southern Cal, Sam Montgomery of LSU and Damontre Moore from Texas A&M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMOB510 View Post
    I would take Star only because we need to work from the inside out, but if for some reason Jarvis Jones, the pass rusher from Georgia is on the block, then I would take him over anyone cause our pass rush is pathetic.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    He calls himself Honey Badger....and after what we saw with McClain and J Russ....you want that filth?

Honey Badger can go **** himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMOB510 View Post
    I lean towards Star. The question is, do we trade down to get the #2 or #3 best DT if your hedging to draft a DT?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    I would take Star only because we need to work from the inside out, but if for some reason Jarvis Jones, the pass rusher from Georgia is on the block, then I would take him over anyone cause our pass rush is pathetic.
    We rank 31st in the league in Sacks, at 14, with our leader having 3.5....

Defensive line anyone ?

Kelly will be released, Seymour might be as well.....We'll need someone on that line next year.

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast