Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Thread

vCash
    You guys need to look at anthony Barrs stat line for the bruins...I think GO was the first to bring him up in this thread, if it was someone else I appologize.
    he was a RB in H.S., heavily recruited to ND, chose UCLA, played sparingly at a couple of other positions before being moved to OLB this season responded to the position change with this stat line....13.5 sacks...74 tackles...5 pds.

In his first EVER experience on defense!!
    He broke three QBs this season, the last being Barkley...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    Barkley in the first would be upsetting we have a good qb and we need so many other things!
    I would not be happy if we picked Barkley in the first. IMO We have 3 dire positions of need and one of them must be filled in the first round.

Cornerback
    Tackle
    Pass Rushing DE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    You guys need to look at anthony Barrs stat line for the bruins...I think GO was the first to bring him up in this thread, if it was someone else I appologize.
    he was a RB in H.S., heavily recruited to ND, chose UCLA, played sparingly at a couple of other positions before being moved to OLB this season responded to the position change with this stat line....13.5 sacks...74 tackles...5 pds.

In his first EVER experience on defense!!
    He broke three QBs this season, the last being Barkley...
    I highly doubt he declares for the draft.

But if he does, then I would love to draft him.

Silver & Mack

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman323 View Post
    I highly doubt he declares for the draft.

But if he does, then I would love to draft him.
    I guess it depends if he gets an invite to the combine or he perfroms at bruins senior day.
    He is an all around athlete, I think hes gonna be big.

vCash
    If we have the 2nd pick, I say just take the big boy from Utah. I think he is worth the risk( assuming we do not trade down).
    Also if we draft him, then waiving Seymour and Kelly is even easier and predictable.

Trade down twice would be the best way to bring in more players, and we need them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    if we have the 2nd pick, i say just take the big boy from utah. I think he is worth the risk( assuming we do not trade down).
    Also if we draft him, then waiving seymour and kelly is even easier and predictable.

Trade down twice would be the best way to bring in more players, and we need them.
    x2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    If we have the 2nd pick, I say just take the big boy from Utah. I think he is worth the risk( assuming we do not trade down).
    Also if we draft him, then waiving Seymour and Kelly is even easier and predictable.

If we draft Star. We can get rid of Seymour and Kelly. We can also move Houston to DT. Then we can use the money saved from Seymour and Kelly to get us help on the Oline or for a big name WR.

Silver & Mack

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman323 View Post
    If we draft Star. We can get rid of Seymour and Kelly. We can also move Houston to DT. Then we can use the money saved from Seymour and Kelly to get us help on the Oline or for a big name WR.
    Exactly , I'm good with that. Also, I believe KC is going to take a QB,whoever the number 1 QB in the country is, they'll be taking him . IMHO

vCash
    Folks have been screaming for a DT for several years. I'm aware many things can change but I think this is the year we should pull the trigger if Star Lotulelei is available when we select.

I'm one who believes you need a foundation before you can build a franchise. A good, young DT can go a long way with current salary cap issues. Not to mention, early comparison about Star is rivaling the Haloti Ngata's of the world. Again it's very early.

Or trade, trade, then trade again.

vCash
    My dream scenario:

We trade down twice and get a much needed 2nd and an extra third along the way.

1a) Jonathan Jenkins NT UGA
    1b) Barrett Jones OG Ala(he can play C, too)
    2) Larry Warford OG UK
    3a) Kyle Long(Howie's boy) OT Oregon
    3b) Sylvester Williams DT UNC
    4 or 5)depends on what we gave up for Curry.
    4) Travis Long OLB Wash. St.
    6) Lavar Edwards DE LSU(if we go 3-4, he's an OLB imo)
    6) Anthony Rashad White DT Mich. St.
    7) Greg Blair ILB U. Cinn.

If things shook out like this, especially on the OL, we could put Jones at C and move Lil Wiz back to LG. Put Warford at RG, and kick Brisiel to the curb. That has us with Veldheer at LT, Lil Wiz at LG, Jones at C, Warford at RG, and maybe we could sign Andre Smith(I think that's his last name), RT from the Bengals. This is a MAJOR upgrade from what we have now.

vCash
    Yeah, you guys may be right about taking a DT, I dont think either of kellys, or seymours contracts are guarenteed, I just dont like to be "pushed" into that move by bad contracts...maybe we could trade down and still find a DT to pair with Houston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Yeah, you guys may be right about taking a DT, I dont think either of kellys, or seymours contracts are guarenteed, I just dont like to be "pushed" into that move by bad contracts...maybe we could trade down and still find a DT to pair with Houston.
    I like the idea of taking the best pass-rusher like Damontre Mo-sacks (if possible, trade down a few slots before doing so but I doubt it), and making a push to trade up into the 1st again to get Luis Nix. That NT for Notre Dame is the real deal.

vCash
    Call me crazy..but I listen to AZ radio a lot...any of you guys have any creative draft/trade scenarios to get Larry fitzgerald...i dont crunch cap numbers etc...so i am probably crazy..but the word is larry would probably restructure to get out of AZ...due to QB situation....and we need a true #1 with hands....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrown76 View Post
    Call me crazy..but I listen to AZ radio a lot...any of you guys have any creative draft/trade scenarios to get Larry fitzgerald...i dont crunch cap numbers etc...so i am probably crazy..but the word is larry would probably restructure to get out of AZ...due to QB situation....and we need a true #1 with hands....
    i think larry wants to go to a super bowl contender. I also think AZ will do their best to trade him to one for all he's done for the team since their rebuilding anyway.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I want Te'O as of now, we can also try to pick up the hunny badger (Tyrann Mathieu) in the later rounds he mayb a steal for us if we can get him n the later round.
    Last edited by Murderdubbz; 12-05-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast