Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    here is another mock with a different focus:
    1st rd-trade down pick up 2,3,4
    1st Rd- Dee millner CB-alabama(in this scenario, I sign grimes or Jammer in FA and have two starters on the corners.
    2nd rd-chase thomas olb stanford
    3rd rd-kalid thomas-c-usc
    3rd-kyle Long-ot-Oregon
    4th-Joe Faurina-TE-UCLA
    4th-Daniel Mccullers-DT-Tenn
    6th-tyrann Mathieu-cb-lsu
    7th-CJ Barnett-FS-Ohio ST

in this scenario , we would need a FA DE ,DT,MLB
    I would sign Osi umenyora,Glen dorsey,and Brian Urlacher...2-3 year deals that had guarentees for only the first two, and look to focus drafting for their replacements in 14-15
    honey badger wont last till the 6th round, he'll go in the 4th.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I don't understand ppls desire to have these type players on our team...does this guy appear to be the type of player who is going to turn his life around after he's handed a million dollar check

vCash
    Manti teo is a real man. we need a high level player with that type of character on this team. And thats the bottom line because STONE COLD RAIDERPOSTING SAID SO. Give me a hell yeah!???

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    how about dump all the overpaid dead wait on defense. use free agency on jake long and urlacher. than draft dlinemen and corners
    always wanted to be a procrastinator but never got around to it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tippa irie View Post
    how about dump all the overpaid dead wait on defense. use free agency on jake long and urlacher. than draft dlinemen and corners
    You can't be serious. Jake long in no way will hit the market. Urlacher is going to stay in Chicago and if he leaves he's going to sign with a contender for less money than he would with us and wait for the team to develop.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    McCullers is a "nible" 377 LBEr whatever the hell that means(LOl)
    Thats as big as they come LOL.
    Honey Badger, I thought had just smoked some weed?
    Hes a great talent and his stock is really low, if hes there at the top of the 6th why wouldnt you sign him?

vCash
    McCullers is a "nible" 377 LBEr whatever the hell that means(LOl)
    Thats as big as they come LOL.
    Honey Badger, I thought had just smoked some weed?
    Hes a great talent and his stock is really low, if hes there at the top of the 6th why wouldnt you sign him?
    Lol he won't last till the 6th

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Correct me if I'm wrong but smoking some weed does get you suspended in the nfl right?..um..no thanks

vCash
    Most nfl players smoke weed. They only test for it once a year. Honey badger is just a head case and doesn't give a ****.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Im just saying he doesnt appear to be a huge character issue by what i can find out.
    Personally I think The NFL needs to get with the times..
    I would much rather have my players smoking a Joint in their living rooms, and playing Video games with their friends , then out in the club getting drunk and involved in shooting and such...

Ive seen him Mocked in the 5-6th range.
    when I run a mock, I use a sites ratings.
    Obviously the rankings arent very consistent from site, to site, I used "draftsite" for this one, but when i make a selection, I make sure the pick is still on the board accorsding to the value or location suggested by the site.
    at the very least I think its safe to say that assuming a trade down for additional picks we should be able to net players from this list:

Millner
    Moore
    Montgomery
    Teo
    werner
    mingo
    hankins
    in the first...i would love any of these guys, hopefully netting us a 2,3,and 4th
    In the second
    eziekle Ansah-DE
    chase thomas-OLB
    Kyle Long_OT- Howies other kid!
    Anthony Barr_ OLB

In the third/fourth

Datone Jones-DE
    Shayne Skov-ILB
    Kalid Holmes-C
    Bennet jackson-CB
    Dominique Easley-DE
    Daniel McCullers-DT
    Johnathan Bostic-ILB
    Johnathan franklin-RB
    EverrittDawkins-DT
    William Ghouston-DE
    Joe fauria-TE

after that its just project picks anyways but IDK where Honey Badger goes, to be honest, the last thing I want is a kid with a stupidazz nickname like that being associated with the raiders....

vCash
    None of you guys drafted a serious pass rusher. Our leading rusher has 3.5 sacks this year..that is pitiful. We still are decent inside, but we have no outside rush to clean up. Assuming Palmer renegotiated his 15mil cap hit next year, we need to pick up a de or two early. A MLB in the mid rounds and some.corners. I wouldn't even take a flyer on Mattieu in the 6th. Keep away from troubled players because we don't have the support system to correct them. Plus he isn't that good. Got smoked in last college game he played and is probably a back up NFL safety than anything. Teo is a stud, but it depends on where we pick. We are going to pick around 3 to 5 and that is too high for a MLB. If we trade down to middle of the first and pick up a second to use on a pass rusher that would be great.
    Last edited by raidersteve; 12-02-2012 at 07:19 AM. Reason: bc

vCash
    ?
    Raider steve...
    moore, montgomery,werner, ansah,Jones...all pass rushers...

vCash

Why we shouldnt draft Teo

Looking at Lbers through the history of the draft, you see a strange phenomenon.
    The entire leaderboard for solo and assisted and combined tackles in NCAA history going back for 20 years is full of players that didnt make it in the NFL.

The truely great ones are gone after two seasons,so they never make the board.
    Of the four year players its hard to find a nfl regular in the top 200 names.
    As an Independent ND doesnt play the hardest schedule out there so although theis season has been admirable, they are far from Tested by the best Div. one has to offer.

he is a mid round selection.
    IF we trade down to 10-13 and he is still around...then I would get on board, but as a pure top 5 pick he is a reach.

vCash
    Im just saying he doesnt appear to be a huge character issue by what i can find out.
    Personally I think The NFL needs to get with the times..
    I would much rather have my players smoking a Joint in their living rooms, and playing Video games with their friends , then out in the club getting drunk and involved in shooting and such...

Ive seen him Mocked in the 5-6th range.
    when I run a mock, I use a sites ratings.
    Obviously the rankings arent very consistent from site, to site, I used "draftsite" for this one, but when i make a selection, I make sure the pick is still on the board accorsding to the value or location suggested by the site.
    at the very least I think its safe to say that assuming a trade down for additional picks we should be able to net players from this list:

Millner
    Moore
    Montgomery
    Teo
    werner
    mingo
    hankins
    in the first...i would love any of these guys, hopefully netting us a 2,3,and 4th
    In the second
    eziekle Ansah-DE
    chase thomas-OLB
    Kyle Long_OT- Howies other kid!
    Anthony Barr_ OLB

In the third/fourth

Datone Jones-DE
    Shayne Skov-ILBKalid Holmes-C
    Bennet jackson-CB
    Dominique Easley-DE
    Daniel McCullers-DT
    Johnathan Bostic-ILB
    Johnathan franklin-RB
    EverrittDawkins-DT
    William Ghouston-DE
    Joe fauria-TE

after that its just project picks anyways but IDK where Honey Badger goes, to be honest, the last thing I want is a kid with a stupidazz nickname like that being associated with the raiders....
    Seriously?...you don't see the inability to stop smoking weed as a serious character flaw? Athletes with that much of a lack of discipline, to cost themselves and ther families the realization of their full potential and money making ability..those type athletes aren't the type that this raider team will be brining in

vCash
    sorry bro...I just dont have any kind of problem with Pot.
    It, to me, is a great substitute for alcohol, in addition it is very helpful to(some) people with anxiety issues.
    I think if they tested these guys more in the offseason(I think they do HGH and steroids but not recreationals) that youd find many, many, many of them smoke weed. Your talking about city kids most of the time pab, I remember Greg Townsend getting suspended a couple of times and saying smoking weed was just a part of life in the hood..

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast