Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Thread

vCash
    Ill say right now if we have a top 5 pick there will be no RGIII haul like last year. Because there are not two top tier QBs coming out this season. Luck and RGIII is not something that happens every year. If we trade down it will be a swap of the 1st and a 2nd or 3rd. Something along those lines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    If you redo that draft it would probably go:

Calvin Johnson
    Adrian Peterson
    Darelle Revis
    Joe Thomas
    Dwayne Bowe

and then Willis. Regardless, projecting Te'o to be anywhere near as good as probably the best defensive player in the league right now is just wishful thinking. Even with how good Willis is, because of his position he's not as valuable as shutdown CBs and elite pass rushers.
    no it wouldn't willis will be top 3. dwayne bowe will not be at 5 either, your tripping

willis and revis may go 1-2 i dont think you know how much of an impact they make. A great MLB is better to have than a great RB or WR

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeNasty View Post
    Ill say right now if we have a top 5 pick there will be no RGIII haul like last year. Because there are not two top tier QBs coming out this season. Luck and RGIII is not something that happens every year. If we trade down it will be a swap of the 1st and a 2nd or 3rd. Something along those lines.
    no it wouldn't. the falcons gave up a ton for julio jones. just because you don't like the qbs doesn't mean some one wont reach for them. gabbert went top ten for God sake. teams reach for qbs, they will give up a ton. **** someone might give up a ton to pick someone else they like.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    [QUOTE=flea;24451519]If you redo that draft it would probably go:

Calvin Johnson
    Adrian Peterson
    Darelle Revis
    Joe Thomas
    Dwayne Bowe

and then Willis. Regardless, projecting Te'o to be anywhere near as good as probably the best defensive player in the league right now is just wishful thinking. Even with how good Willis is, because of his position he's not as valuable as shutdown CBs and elite pass rushers.[/QUOTE]

Nnamdi Asomugha? You contradict yourself with statements like that. We had Nnamdi and we still sucked. Giants have 3 elite pass rushers. now if they only had Paul would they still be a great pass rushing team? 49'ers have Willis. You are telling me if Willis wasnt with the 49'ers their defense will still be the same? Yeah. I guess we shouldnt draft the best defensive player in the draft. We should draft Geno Smith isnt that who you want?

vCash
    [QUOTE=lamar2006;24451647]
    If you redo that draft it would probably go:

Calvin Johnson
    Adrian Peterson
    Darelle Revis
    Joe Thomas
    Dwayne Bowe

and then Willis. Regardless, projecting Te'o to be anywhere near as good as probably the best defensive player in the league right now is just wishful thinking. Even with how good Willis is, because of his position he's not as valuable as shutdown CBs and elite pass rushers.[/QUOTE]

Nnamdi Asomugha? You contradict yourself with statements like that. We had Nnamdi and we still sucked. Giants have 3 elite pass rushers. now if they only had Paul would they still be a great pass rushing team? 49'ers have Willis. You are telling me if Willis wasnt with the 49'ers their defense will still be the same? Yeah. I guess we shouldnt draft the best defensive player in the draft. We should draft Geno Smith isnt that who you want?
    lol he had dwayne bowe in his top 5. had calvin johnson and AP before revis and willis

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    no it wouldn't willis will be top 3. dwayne bowe will not be at 5 either, your tripping

willis and revis may go 1-2 i dont think you know how much of an impact they make. A great MLB is better to have than a great RB or WR
    This has never been true and in the pass-happy league we're in now it's even less true.

vCash
    Has Al Davis died and poisoned all your minds on how to run an organization in 2012?

vCash
    This has never been true and in the pass-happy league we're in now it's even less true.
    Has Al Davis died and poisoned all your minds on how to run an organization in 2012?
    now i know your trolling gtfoh.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I just want to trade down..... That's all... I could care less about Teo, we need numbers right now more then one player.

vCash
    no it wouldn't. the falcons gave up a ton for julio jones. just because you don't like the qbs doesn't mean some one wont reach for them. gabbert went top ten for God sake. teams reach for qbs, they will give up a ton. **** someone might give up a ton to pick someone else they like.
    I totally get what your're saying. But i personally dont believe trades like that will be made for position players very often anymore. The value on picks is so high that you have to be desperate. However i do believe more trades will be made than ever before for high draft picks but thats including later round picks. But i dont think they will pull multiple 1st round picks for one high 1st rounder very often. Not in this years Draft anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeNasty View Post
    I totally get what your're saying. But i personally dont believe trades like that will be made for position players very often anymore. The value on picks is so high that you have to be desperate. However i do believe more trades will be made than ever before for high draft picks but thats including later round picks. But i dont think they will pull multiple 1st round picks for one high 1st rounder very often. Not in this years Draft anyway.
    i know we wont get 3 firsts and a second like the redskins did. but from 2-6 this time we will get 2 firsts, 2 seconds. good enough to me.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    i know we wont get 3 firsts and a second like the redskins did. but from 2-6 this time we will get 2 firsts, 2 seconds. good enough to me.
    Id take that for sure. Is that a real possibility? In my eyes...No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I just want to trade down..... That's all... I could care less about Teo, we need numbers right now more then one player.
    This is probably the best idea for the Raiders in this draft. You already have the 2009 version of Te'o in Rolando McClain - a heady ILB who led a top defense to a title game. I know he's fallen out of grace, but it's hardly his fault the Raiders have a very poor D line and secondary.

I'd say if the Raiders can't get Tyler Wilson, Geno Smith, or Tyler Bray (maybe Barkley), they should just trade down. It's a QB league - and while any of those guys could turn into Blaine Gabbert they could also turn into Luck or RGIII.

vCash
    This is probably the best idea for the Raiders in this draft. You already have the 2009 version of Te'o in Rolando McClain - a heady ILB who led a top defense to a title game. I know he's fallen out of grace, but it's hardly his fault the Raiders have a very poor D line and secondary.

I'd say if the Raiders can't get Tyler Wilson, Geno Smith, or Tyler Bray (maybe Barkley), they should just trade down. It's a QB league - and while any of those guys could turn into Blaine Gabbert they could also turn into Luck or RGIII.
    im all for trading down too. but teo isn't a ilb hes a mlb. we aren't taking any of the "top qbs ", guys like nassib, murray, glennon can be had in the 2nd-3rd and they will be better.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    An MLB is an ILB that plays in a 4-3.

Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast