Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Thread

vCash
    Trade back from our top 5 pick to a 7-10 pick and draft manti teo while picking up other draft picks in the process, its like taking candy from a baby, manti could either replace mcclain or we could finally run the 3-4, which would allow us to cut/trade seymour and kelly, put houston, and d.bryant at defensive end then sign a fat nose tackle with the money from seymour/kelly

vCash
    Teo goes top 5

vCash
    I would love to see Teo on the Raiders.

vCash

Suck for Te'o

Are we tanking the season now so we can get him? This team is just garbage nothing compared to the 8-8 teams of the last 2 seasons. I think we are losing now to get a higher draft pick. I mean we can go to a 3-4 next season with Wheeler and Burris in the outside and McClain and Te'o inside. That is deadly my friends. I think Te'o can be like a Junior Seau, Willis, Lewis. That kid is a winner on the field and off the field. I hope if get a top 3 pick we draft him. If he is gone then we trade down but draft this kid.

vCash
    Too early to tell where we should go but it def. Should be defense! Im exhausted and i woke up right before the game started!

vCash
    I just hope we finish with the 2nd-3rd pick so we can trade to around 5-6 still get a great Defensive player and get a plethora of picks.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    I just hope we finish with the 2nd-3rd pick so we can trade to around 5-6 still get a great Defensive player and get a plethora of picks.
    Agree. But if Te'o is there at #3 hard to pass considering one of the next 3-4 picks will probably take him. Really depends on the big board. For all we know Te'o can go #1. Hope a team is desperate for a player and trades us their 1st and 2nd and next years 1st to move up sort of how Dallas got raped. I would like to finally rape someone in a trade. Thx Al and Jackson for giving away Moss and overpaying for Palmer.

vCash
    if we go to a 3-4 i still think we need a pure pash rusher wheeler or burris aren't fit to be 3-4 olb imo

1-manti te'o ilb (trade back grab a second)
    2-jessie williams nt
    3-kyle long ot

TyvonBranch

vCash
    Which part of the Wheeler, Burris, McClain trio is um..."winner?"

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Agree. But if Te'o is there at #3 hard to pass considering one of the next 3-4 picks will probably take him. Really depends on the big board. For all we know Te'o can go #1. Hope a team is desperate for a player and trades us their 1st and 2nd and next years 1st to move up sort of how Dallas got raped. I would like to finally rape someone in a trade. Thx Al and Jackson for giving away Moss and overpaying for Palmer.
    exactly lol. listen palmer isn't the reason were losing but he isn't a top ten qb and we gave top 8 qb trade package to the bengals. I would LOVE to get 2-3 draft slot, trade down to 5-6 and get a package like the falcons gave up for julio jones. we just move down 2-3 spots and pick up a 2nd in this years draft and a 1st and 2nd in next years draft. This way we can focus on D this year. Trade players like mcfadden, kelly, seymour, dhb for more picks and pick a few o line men. I wouldn't be pissed if we take a qb in the 4th or something. let palmer play next year and see if our 4th round pick has potential. this way we have 2 firsts and 2 seconds in the 2014 draft. If there is a great qb coming out that just negates the 4th round pick trade up and take him. For the raiders 1-2 less wins can mean so much to the future. were talking about we can gain an extra first and second rounder. I could give a damn about finishing 5-11 or 6-10 please go 3-13. by the looks of it, it might just happen.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    the skins gave up last years 1st and second and 2013/2014 1st to move up 4 FOUR spots even tho it was for rg3 i hope we get something similar this draft!

TyvonBranch

vCash
    Only a very poorly run organization would take a middle linebacker in the top 5 with the way the NFL has developed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Which part of the Wheeler, Burris, McClain trio is um..."winner?"
    Wheeler- solid starter
    Burris- Rookie mistakes still good for a 5th rounder
    mcclain- **** him

now if you get a guy like Teo and shore up the line, imo guys like wheeler and burris can look much better. IMO burris and wheeler will never be pro bowl type players. But if we can find a big time NT and MLB there job gets much easier and they become much better. They need talent around them to succeed, because they aren't difference makers themselves. as for mcclain well get him out of here. I'm not even curious to see how he fits in a 3-4 just ship him out of oakland. What i find funny was mcclain was a pick we all loved. most of us were scared that Al davis, was going to be al davis and take a bust like Jason Pierre paul because he was just athletic as ****. Man i wish Al was Al and reached for JPP lol. hes a beast now.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Only a very poorly run organization would take a middle linebacker in the top 5 with the way the NFL has developed.
    yeah because patrick willis wouldn't be a top 3 pick if you redo that draft.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    yeah because patrick willis wouldn't be a top 3 pick if you redo that draft.
    If you redo that draft it would probably go:

Calvin Johnson
    Adrian Peterson
    Darelle Revis
    Joe Thomas
    Dwayne Bowe

and then Willis. Regardless, projecting Te'o to be anywhere near as good as probably the best defensive player in the league right now is just wishful thinking. Even with how good Willis is, because of his position he's not as valuable as shutdown CBs and elite pass rushers.

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast