Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    That what IM SAAAAYYYYYYINNNN!!

Hundley has HOF potential.
    Ha, so did Russell.

Don't get your hopes up.

I don't care WHO the QB of the future is, I just want a solid 8 year span with ONE QB, ONE coach and a whole lot of wins.

Hell, I'd be cool with Pryor as the QB - as long as he can perform at a high level.

vCash
    Hundley is a million times the leader Russell thought of being. He is smarter and more accurate as well as being more athletic.

vCash
    the more i watch chase thomas the more i want the raiders to draft him!

TyvonBranch

vCash
    As a freshmen, Hundley is having a better year then Matt Barkley is as a senior. We build for the next two years until he is eligible and then trade the house to get him because we are gonna need a top 3 pick to get him when he does come out.

vCash

Draft Thread

It's hard to get excited about a guy whom we may not see until 2015!!!!

Come on fellas, lets just stick with the guys we know are going to be in the 2013 draft.

vCash
    First round should be a defensive lineman, whether it's a DT or a pass-rushing DE. As far as DEs go, Moore from A&M is my number one guy, he's a better all around player than Von Miller was at that point in his college career - not to say he'll be better though. I prefer the Ohio State guy to Star right now. If we go 3-4 then the Georgia OLB would be my top choice. As our defense stands right now, my (very) short list is:
    1- Moore DE A&M
    2- Hawkins DT Ohio State
    3- Star Lou(whatever) DT Utah
    I'd make it longer but seeing as we'll have a high pick a top 3 seems sufficient for now.

vCash
    if our team is built by then, we aren't going to get hundley. we will be around 9-7 by then if we have a built team with an old carson. we aren't going to be able to draft the 1 overall pick. he most likely will be the 1 pick. the redskins moved from 6 to 2 with 3 first round picks. raiders need to trade mcfadden for a 3rd ad 5th, kelly for a 5th, seymour for a 5th, and dhb for a 5th. with the 3rd of us or the one we get in the trade draft Ryan Nassib. go D and o line but draft nassib. This way in 2-3 seasons of building the o line and Defense nassib will be more than ready to go.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    LOL,
    sorry guys but I MY plan would be to wait on a QB and see what pops up in 2014-2015.
    Carson is not this teams biggest issue, even people who are unhappy with his turnovers and lack of production at crucial times need to understand:
    1) Meyers is a #2 TE option on his best day.
    2) we dont have a number 1 reciever
    3) the o-line is NOT good
    4) the running game has not worked all year
    5) Our defense is one of the WORST...like ever...like alltime...

So, hoping somehow we land Hundley in 14/15 may be a little pie in the sky, but he is clearly going to be a unique talent in the NFL.
    Ive never been more impressed by a player.He makes all the right decisions.
    and hes 19 (LOL).

for 2013, I think we have to tarde down and get one of the top D linemen aroung 10-15 instead of top 5-6. we should be able to get atleast a 2nd and a third on top of the swap of firsts, that way we could get 2 blue chipers, and two very high quality prospects.

My hope would be that Moore from A&M was still available in the 1st,
    then with our 2nd and two thirds I would go O-line,Dt,Lber.,possibly WR if Marquis is still on the Board when our 2nd rounder came up, probably I would like to see us go with the Jenning Idea you guys have been throwing around..I not a huge fan, but we need a Number 1 desperately and putting Jenning,Moore,Criner and Ford into the pattern ,with a upgraded o-line and a running game would be pretty cool.

vCash
    Oh and that draft class that Hundley will be a part of is going to be stupid...
    Johnny football from A&M
    Hundley and
    Mrcus mariota, Oregon..

those are just the guys that ALREADY are making names for themselves as Frosh(lol)
    Oh and in our 13 draft we could do worse then drafting Jonathan Franklin, another UCLA player...hes not projected in the 1st Rd.
    He is a very Intelligent player, very patient, noit blazing speed, but is 7th in the nation in rushing If Im not mistaken and is already UCLAs all time leading Rusher with 2 or 3 games left to play.

vCash
    Oh and that draft class that Hundley will be a part of is going to be stupid...
    Johnny football from A&M
    Hundley and
    Mrcus mariota, Oregon..

those are just the guys that ALREADY are making names for themselves as Frosh(lol)
    Oh and in our 13 draft we could do worse then drafting Jonathan Franklin, another UCLA player...hes not projected in the 1st Rd.
    He is a very Intelligent player, very patient, noit blazing speed, but is 7th in the nation in rushing If Im not mistaken and is already UCLAs all time leading Rusher with 2 or 3 games left to play.
    Too small, IMO. Doubt he survives another 2 years injury free in the SEC.

And FWIW, Aaron Murray is going to come out at some point. I actually think he's got NFL potential.

I'm sticking with Glennon from NCST - size, arm strength and accuracy, decent coaching but a sup-par supporting cast. I think he'll be around in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, and I really think he's a 'Matt Schaub' type QB in the NFL.

vCash

Dennis Allen On if there is a guy on the roster that can be an elite pass rusher:

“I don’t think we have the great speed rusher coming off the edge like a lot of people do. I think our guys can rush the passer and we just have to work together and understand how to work together as a four-man rush.”
    Sounds like he would love that ''great speed rusher coming off the edge'' Who would we like in that case Nation??????I like Demontre Moore from A&M and Jarvis Jones Georgia as OLB's who play hard.Any others people can think of who would be RM & DA's type???????????
    Last edited by PHIL MAGROIN; 11-22-2012 at 06:34 PM.

vCash
    "like some people do?"
    who thinks that DA?

some of us where telling you BEFORE you where signing Breisel and humpty and dumpty the CB twins, that you needed a true pass rusher.

its sounding like we all have our eye on Moore.
    I dont like Jones becasue he will go top 10 and I want to trade down.

vCash
    "like some people do?"
    who thinks that DA?

some of us where telling you BEFORE you where signing Breisel and humpty and dumpty the CB twins, that you needed a true pass rusher.

jones is going top 4. hes the best player coming out of college.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    "like some people do?"
    who thinks that DA?

I like Moore as an OLB and his hand on the ground only in long passing situations.He gets pushed around too much big the bigger tackles,but can use his quickness when in a two point stance.I just really love his hustle.

vCash
    "like some people do?"
    who thinks that DA?

I thought that meant - "My team doesn't have an elite pass rusher, like some other teams do."

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast