Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Thread

Hybrid View

vCash

Draft Thread

Sticky This mother****er. Time to talk about the draft. This should be open all season. You guys go become scouts and find players to talk about throughout the season. At least this is one positive thread.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    1. Trade down and get a 2nd, then: CB
    2. DE
    3. RT
    4. MLB
    5. S
    6. RB
    7. DT

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    1. Trade down and get a 2nd, then: CB
    2. DE
    3. RT
    4. MLB
    5. S
    6. RB
    7. DT
    I like the idea of trading down unless there is a Charles Woodson or Nadakam Suh available.
    I would also go CB first (in fact I would pick several).
    I think we are ok at DE. Shaugnessy and Houston are not the problem.
    Hopefully we in desperation played our RT of the future today..The Mormon kid has landed starting role.
    I think we are set at LB for the forseeable future and would not spend draft picks on LB
    I think Huff and Branch are fine at safety.
    To early to decide about RB until and unless we trade MacFadden
    I would move your #7 to number 2. I think we really to to get some fresh big uglies at DT. I would ask Seymour and Kelly to take massive salary cuts or be traded or cut. Not worth the money and neither has the gas to be a playoff contender a few years from now.
    I will add one call it #8 The best center in the 2013 draft which will let Wiznewski move back to making holes on the left side with Valdeer.
    With that change and hopefully good from our new RT we will be set at O-Line for the forseeable future. Nix and Barkscale can be groomed to step in on an emergency basis. It is imperative that we find a reliable group up front. we need to dump Cooper Carlyle yesterday
    No elite team has a patchwork line like we have. we will not be an elite team until we have a solid front.
    I do not CHEER when a RAIDER is HURT
    I will always respect & admire Al Davis
    Win, Lose, or Tie; Raider Fan Till I Die

vCash
    1st round trade down get a 2nd and whatever else use the first on the best defense prospect available
    2nd-david amerson
    3rd-stephen taylor or bacarri rambo

TyvonBranch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by impressionz671 View Post
    1st round trade down get a 2nd and whatever else use the first on the best defense prospect available
    2nd-david amerson
    3rd-stephen taylor or bacarri rambo
    As I have mentioned before; it depends on what we can get with our pick. An impact player like a Nmdakan Suh or a Charles woodson should not be passed up. But short that superduper special player by all means trade down.
    I never watch college and don't know who these people are but if they are top flight I think we should get them
    With a name like Rambo he must have an attitude.LOL
    Let me tap your brain...who is the best cornerback in the draft? Is he worth a top 5 pick? Same questions for DT.
    Anybody wants to chip in we have time to kill until the draft......

vCash
    i wish 3-13 can get us a 2nd overall pick. that way we might be able to get 2 firsts and a second and still stay in the top ten.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    i wish 3-13 can get us a 2nd overall pick. that way we might be able to get 2 firsts and a second and still stay in the top ten.
    yup...we have to run the table and lose the last 7. If we finish 3-13 it means that we lost to KC, Cleveland and Carolina. It will not be easy..but we are capable of doing it.
    I agree with you completely.

vCash
    Gonna need a DT to replace Seymour and Kelly. Jonathan Jenkins comes to mind.

Can play in a 3-4 as NT or in 4-3. Has lined up everywhere across the line.

Either way I think Reggie's gotta go defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Gonna need a DT to replace Seymour and Kelly. Jonathan Jenkins comes to mind.

Can play in a 3-4 as NT or in 4-3. Has lined up everywhere across the line.

Either way I think Reggie's gotta go defense.
    I agree with you. How good is Jenkins? Is he a dominate force like a nadakam Suh. We should be able to get a top ten pick and if we run the table we could get #2 pick. In my viewpoint Jacksonville is a lock for #1.
    I actually like the idea of getting a shutdown corner like Charles woodson...any that you recommend?

vCash
    ^ i think we can all agree on that. i want a DE or MLB first. Move houston inside with bryant. get rid of the lazy dudes kelly and seymour(mr. i never practice)

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    ^ i think we can all agree on that. i want a DE or MLB first. Move houston inside with bryant. get rid of the lazy dudes kelly and seymour(mr. i never practice)
    Sorry I don't agree with you. I would spend our top pick on a stud CB before I would replace Kelly or Seymour. I think both are grossly overpaid for what they bring (Kelly and Seymour).
    Talking about getting a linebacker first puzzles me. Imo we have 4 excellent LB and they are all very young and talented. Why in the world would we not pick a CB...we have...none...rather than a MLB.
    Now if there is a Butkas out there I am all for it but we NEED CB'S.
    With our top 5 pick I would get two cb's two dt's and a center. Best available..trade up if there is a stud at any of those positions. I also would trade or cut around half of the team for draft picks. Using all those picks to trade up for any total STUDS at those positions. This years draft not future picks.
    You are undoubtably a lot smarter than I am about football and I don't want to be rude but I not only do not see a MLB or a DE first I would not spend any of our draft picks on those positions. Is there a Butkas type?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeforCanton View Post
    Sorry I don't agree with you. I would spend our top pick on a stud CB before I would replace Kelly or Seymour. I think both are grossly overpaid for what they bring (Kelly and Seymour).
    Talking about getting a linebacker first puzzles me. Imo we have 4 excellent LB and they are all very young and talented. Why in the world would we not pick a CB...we have...none...rather than a MLB.
    Now if there is a Butkas out there I am all for it but we NEED CB'S.
    With our top 5 pick I would get two cb's two dt's and a center. Best available..trade up if there is a stud at any of those positions. I also would trade or cut around half of the team for draft picks. Using all those picks to trade up for any total STUDS at those positions. This years draft not future picks.
    You are undoubtably a lot smarter than I am about football and I don't want to be rude but I not only do not see a MLB or a DE first I would not spend any of our draft picks on those positions. Is there a Butkas type?
    i meant agree that we should pick Defense first. but your wrong with CB first bro. Cb's dont win games like someone said. unless of course their Revis. Revis is one another level and he may end up as one of the best Shut down corner ever. We need A pass rushing beast ala von miller, ware, matthews. That will make a average CB look good. cb will be cool with the 3rd round pick.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    i meant agree that we should pick Defense first. but your wrong with CB first bro. Cb's dont win games like someone said. unless of course their Revis. Revis is one another level and he may end up as one of the best Shut down corner ever. We need A pass rushing beast ala von miller, ware, matthews. That will make a average CB look good. cb will be cool with the 3rd round pick.
    I think Dee Millinar could be a really elite cb...like Revis Charles Woodson or Nambi but thats my 2 cents. I would spend a slew of the draft picks we get from shopping half the team..including Mcfadden,Palmer, Kelly, Semour etc.
    to get Dee (may be a top 5) AND spend the rest on trading up for blue chippers on the d-line. My 6th round pick would go for Dalton Freeman at center, hoping that Wiz can teach him the position and then move back to LG where he was a force last year. Thats my 2 cents....feel free to comment (hopefully constructive if criticism). Another thing by dumping the huge salaries of the ones I want to trade...we would have a ton of cap space and money for free agency.

vCash
    i would love to get manti te'o!

TyvonBranch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by impressionz671 View Post
    i would love to get manti te'o!
    For us unknowlegable who is he at what position..is he worth 2nd pick in the entire draft?

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast