Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Willing to help raiders

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8722124/roger-goodell-says-nfl-help-fund-oakland-stadium-raiders

Thoughts??

vCash
    can they help us by giving us the 1st overall pick the next 3 years. Just, consider us an expansion team. LMAO.

vCash
    Awesome!

This thread will get closed soon tho.

All the LA people will start talking about how they need to go back to LA and all the other level headed people will say stay in Oakland
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    raiders are staying in the bay area. NFL owners will vote in chargers, jags, rams in LA before approving the Raiders one.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Awesome!

This thread will get closed soon tho.

All the LA people will start talking about how they need to go back to LA and all the other level headed people will say stay in Oakland
    Lol. Yea. Seen about 100 of them come and go. But I saw the story and figured I'd post it for the nation...

vCash
    Ah ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Ah ****.
    lol its better to just let people vent. its always going to be a little nor cal vs so cal.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    No it's not... lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyraidersfan View Post
    Lol. Yea. Seen about 100 of them come and go. But I saw the story and figured I'd post it for the nation...
    Yes I'm glad you did!
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I don't like the idea of sharing the stadium with the 49ers though. That could get SUPER ugly AND will drive down the fan base. I know fans that wouldn't step foot in there for the mere fact that the 49ers are part of the deal.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    I don't like the idea of sharing the stadium with the 49ers though. That could get SUPER ugly AND will drive down the fan base. I know fans that wouldn't step foot in there for the mere fact that the 49ers are part of the deal.
    Right?!? I mean, it's a total step BACKWARD to the very beginning!!!
    I agree that the Raiders need a new, first class stadium... but NOT if it includes sharing it with 9ers. No way, no how. BZZZZZT. WRONG ANSWER. I'm not actually a Goodell-hater 'cause I think he really IS trying to do what he believes is best for the NFL long-term, but putting 9ers fans and Raiders fans sharing the same stadium... just tells me he's a little (or a lot) out of touch with football in California. He was born in New York, so maybe he would understand how much it wouldn't work to say, have the Yankees and Mets share a stadium, or the Rangers and Devils share a stadium.

vCash
    I've always thought the Raiders should move to Vegas.

Yeah, it's impractical, but it'd be really bad-***.

Either way - regardless of which city they play in - the Raiders need a new stadium. It's a joke at this point.

vCash
    I really hope they move back to LA; I got family in LA, I don't know a soul up North.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Aaaaaaand here we go.

Don't like me?

vCash
    Oakland Raiders......though I think Rich Gannon should convince the Raiders to move to wilmington Delaware..or the raiders move to philly,and the eagles to oakland....can you tell what area of country I live now.
    Last edited by raiderdave; 12-07-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast