Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    It all comes down to the play of eli. We aren't beating ANYBODY with him playing the way he is. Unless he gets his head outta his *** I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this team only wins 1 or 2 more games especially with the BS schedule the NFL gave them. There is not one easy game the second half of the year. If only they held on against the steelers and the real giants were in cincy the division would be ours.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    It all comes down to the play of eli. We aren't beating ANYBODY with him playing the way he is. Unless he gets his head outta his *** I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this team only wins 1 or 2 more games especially with the BS schedule the NFL gave them. There is not one easy game the second half of the year. If only they held on against the steelers and the real giants were in cincy the division would be ours.
    Yeah, the formula gave them touch matchups but the NFL did no favors by back loading all the tough teams. Be nice if they swapped BAL and CLE or ATL and TB....not that any of them have proven to be easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    7-9
    wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash

vCash
    Patricia Traina‏@Patricia_Traina
    The Giants' TOP has been under 30 minutes in each of the last 4 games for the first time ...
    since they went 7 in a row from Jan 2 (the final game of 2004) to 10/23/05).

One more pass for Eli without a touchdown, and he'll have thrown 100 scoreless passes. His previous career long was 84.

Last week, the Giants had just 1 offensive play longer than 20 yards, the first time that happened since 11/21/10 vs. Philly.
    Also of note: The Giants only had one penalty Sunday, the first time they've had just one penalty since 12/23/00 when they faced TC's Jags.

David Wilson has a chance to set a new franchise rookie record for KOR yards. He currently has 939; the team record of 987 was set in 1964 by Clarence Childs. Domenik Hixon has the franchise record of 1,291 yards.
    Giants opponents have scored 108 points in teh first half and 108 points int he second half this season.
    https://twitter.com/Patricia_Traina

vCash
    Osi Umenyiora on ESPN-NY, on why Giants lost to the Bengals, said "Some people wanted an extra bye week, I guess.''Osi said he's concerned with the way the Giants are playing. #nygL

vCash
    Tom Rock (@TomRock_Newsday) tweeted at 4:57 PM on Tue, Nov 13, 2012:
    Osi on @987espnNY : "It's not like everything is just the players. Sometimes coaches make bad calls and bad decisions themselves."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Osi Umenyiora on ESPN-NY, on why Giants lost to the Bengals, said "Some people wanted an extra bye week, I guess.''Osi said he's concerned with the way the Giants are playing. #nygL
    Yeah some wanted 3 extra.....they haven't looked good in a while now.

vCash
    Next 2 games are prime time....I hate that.....I don't know why, I just do.

vCash
    New York Giants worked out RB Joseph Addai yesterday #nyg #giants #bigblue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    New York Giants worked out RB Joseph Addai yesterday #nyg #giants #bigblue

Just research I'm sure. They do this all the time, just to have options later. Might also be planning a "just in case" plan for when they get Bradshaw's test results back.

vCash
    Not for nothing but Addai would be a very good 3rd down back if he's healthy.. Maybe there's some serious issues with Bradshaw and they don't trust Brown or Wilson in pass protection.

vCash

vCash
    can't wait to play Green Bay! I have a feeling we're gonna light it up!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I think we're spoiled. 2 game losing streak and an offensive slump and its the end of the world. Every time I ***** to my buddy from Cleveland about it he's ready to punch me in the face. Seriously, talk to a Browns fan (or more than 1/2 the league's fans) and you'll feel better.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast