Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Cowboys win. They get the f'n Browns while we're on a bye. Then we get the Packers and they get the Skins (at home on Thanksgiving).

If they come off a bye and lose to GB we'll likely have a tie in the division.

We might seriously have an 8-8 division winner this year. every team in this division is so inconsistent. Doesn't make trash talking fun.

vCash
    Our collapse is in full effect but this years schedule is gonna run us right out of the playoff race

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    at that performance today a another collapse here we go
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Cowboys win. They get the f'n Browns while we're on a bye. Then we get the Packers and they get the Skins (at home on Thanksgiving).

If they come off a bye and lose to GB we'll likely have a tie in the division.

We might seriously have an 8-8 division winner this year. every team in this division is so inconsistent. Doesn't make trash talking fun.
    now don't overestimate the Browns for their record...they're a decent team that almost made the Eagls **** their pants on their way to a close win, and those Dogs almost gave us a scare...they'll be a tough team for the Cowboys to beat, and guys, take it easy, we got a bye week that is NEEDED...now the Giants have an extra week to fix thing up and get their head out of their before Green Bay, so let's just hope these two weeks wil be the last time we see the Giants in a slump
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I'm having trouble coming up with enough wins in the rest of this schedule. I mean this team on any given day can show up and kick anyone's ***, but I'm not confident about us playing GB and in ATL and in BAL.

NO D is a mess and I think playing that game in NY would help. They'll likely torch our secondary, but again factoring in our team being able to show up at random times, let's say they take this one, WAS (also no easy task) and Philly week 17.

That's an OPTIMISTIC 9-7.

So Dallas has:
    v CLE
    v WAS
    v PHI
    at Cincy
    v PIT
    v NO
    at WAS

Not a cake walk but plenty of opportunities to chase us down.

vCash
    I think we'll beat Atlanta, Philly, and Baltimore. And lose to New Orleans, Washington, and Green Bay. But the loss to Green Bay will be like last year, where we actually play well but just not well enough.

vCash
    Eli's 5-2 after a bye (both losses to Dallas). Not included 04 where he didn't start the full season.

There's a good chance they come out guns blazing and give the Packers a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    I think we'll beat Atlanta, Philly, and Baltimore. And lose to New Orleans, Washington, and Green Bay. But the loss to Green Bay will be like last year, where we actually play well but just not well enough.
    ATL game is in ATL and they just never lose at home. We can finally get some revenge on NO since we get it at home for once.

I think we can take this division again at 9-7 as long as Dallas stays as inconsistent as they have been, but really they can go on a run at any given time, so 10-6 is really necessary. And I don't know how they win 4 of the next 6.

They SHOULD beat the Skins. They SHOULD come off the bye and beat the Packers. They SHOULD handle the Saints at home (pray for snow that day). Hopefully they can do something in Baltimore and take care of Philly at home.....

I dunno, I see A LOT of WR talent coming our way and our secondary is a disaster right now.

vCash
    I don't care why or how but brown at least should be getting more carries Bradshaw without the bye plus the hurricane and everything else , Bradshaw can't carry the load split those carries we have 3 small RBs who all have a diff talent. -

In madden the video game you can say bradshaws a balanced RB Wilson's speed and browns a one cut style ... Switch it up it annoys Ds and helps Eli and the passing game/ P/A and the oline .

We need the bye week , we need our players healthy and back mentally , physically some guys hopefully back .

We need to beat Philly and Washington to keep our confidence of winning the division ..

My overall feeling is how our secondary has played and how our O has been playing m not shocked ..I'm worried about next year , coughlin , age , salary , gilbride .

vCash
    Eli's 5-2 after a bye (both losses to Dallas). Not included 04 where he didn't start the full season.

ATL game is in ATL and they just never lose at home. We can finally get some revenge on NO since we get it at home for once.

I think we can take this division again at 9-7 as long as Dallas stays as inconsistent as they have been, but really they can go on a run at any given time, so 10-6 is really necessary. And I don't know how they win 4 of the next 6.

They SHOULD beat the Skins. They SHOULD come off the bye and beat the Packers. They SHOULD handle the Saints at home (pray for snow that day). Hopefully they can do something in Baltimore and take care of Philly at home.....

I dunno, I see A LOT of WR talent coming our way and our secondary is a disaster right now.
    NO game will either be high scoring or a turnover game .. Hopefully it's our D that steps up .

Washington may beat us , ATL if they establish the run well lose .

Packers are missing some players I believe like clay Matthews and Charles Woodson maybe that stays that way and it helps us out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    NO game will either be high scoring or a turnover game .. Hopefully it's our D that steps up .

Washington may beat us , ATL if they establish the run well lose .

Packers are missing some players I believe like clay Matthews and Charles Woodson maybe that stays that way and it helps us out.
    WAS might, but Giants can't afford that now. No question they have to win the rest of the division games in case there's a tie at the end of the year.

vCash
    I'm having trouble coming up with enough wins in the rest of this schedule. I mean this team on any given day can show up and kick anyone's ***, but I'm not confident about us playing GB and in ATL and in BAL.

NO D is a mess and I think playing that game in NY would help. They'll likely torch our secondary, but again factoring in our team being able to show up at random times, let's say they take this one, WAS (also no easy task) and Philly week 17.

That's an OPTIMISTIC 9-7.

So Dallas has:
    v CLE
    v WAS
    v PHI
    at Cincy
    v PIT
    v NO
    at WAS

Not a cake walk but plenty of opportunities to chase us down.
    Honestly I think I think Cleveland will show some1 up soon maybe Dallas (let's pray).

Philly they'll beat

Washington toss up to me

Cincy at home lose , at Dallas inside? aj greens that much faster? Still a close game ..cowboys secondary just needs ware to step up and that D is scary ..

Pitt and NO may win and Washington should beat them once toss up on the other .

Dallas could go 5-2. At best ill never predict more than that and they'll choke in 1 so 4-3 ..

We should win enough that well take the division.

vCash

I think there is two factors that could help us on the way on facing these WR corps (and Jimmy Graham) 1) if Gilbride can just go back to the balanced offense plan like he did against San Fran, and run the ball more frequently, with Brown more preferably, then we can own the possession of time, and our D-Line....they've been inconsistent this year, but I'd rather have it that they have a slow start then a build up their momentum until they get hot at the end, and this 6 game stretch is where we need them to get hot, but also for Eli, running some more check plays is the best option he can do, just get little chunks by little when they play deep two-safety, and when they bite on the run or the check downs, then BAM! we punch them in the mouth with a big play to Victor Cruz, Domenik Hixon, Hakeem Nicks, or Reuben Randle....and last on the goal line, give the one-on-one situation to either 1) Hakeem Nicks 2) Ramses Barden or 3) Martellus Bennett and use their big & physical body to give the ball where they can get it, on fades, hitches, etc.. Victor might be open a few times but he'll be watched well, so his best options are to get those long bomb touchdowns, so if we just have a balanced offense (like we did in San Fran) & have our pass rush brought back to life, those two factors alone will cover our flaws up in the secondary and we should be able to be to win each and every game, just stay relaxed guys, and enjoy every Giants game you'll see, cuz we'll never know what happens in the NFL.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Eli said he's not going to throw or look at film until Monday. Not sure how I feel about that. Maybe they all need a mental break, but I feel like there's a lot that needs to get done in these 2 weeks.

vCash
    We had to win that Cinci game it's that simple. That loss was huge and the fact that we got blown out even worse. There's so much to be figured out by this team during the bye it's ridiculous. I just don't trust Coughlin and Gilbride to make the changes that need to be made. If Diehl is starting at RT after the bye we have no chance at making the playoffs. I see us going 8-8 and Dallas making the playoffs at 9-7 unless we make some big changes during this bye week.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I think I can speak for all of us but Im glad we are not playing Sunday. I wont miss em at all.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast