I won money

vCash
    Boooooo I hope they over pay sucko hard

vCash
    They will^^

vCash
    Good he sucks

vCash
    he sucks but won mvp and outplayed ben in the playoffs against good defenses... man I hate to defend his unibrow *** lol.
    Ryan Clark Stats:
    Tackles: 91 INT:2 FF:2 PDEF: 7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness View Post
    he sucks but won mvp and outplayed ben in the playoffs against good defenses... man I hate to defend his unibrow *** lol.
    He got hot but overall he is inconsistent and normally plays average. Even this year he waste try awful at a few points in the year. He had a good playoffs but isn't a top 8 QB

vCash
    Sure inconsistent in the regular season...but man he gets hot in the postseason. Seriously...no INT this postseason with a superbowl mvp. He made it to the postseason all his years, has not missed a game ever either. That says something about that dude. He has good WR that jump and fight for the ball, wish we had that lol.
    Ryan Clark Stats:

vCash
    I'm contesting the Niners got robbed. And not just the call at the end. I don't think there was a single holding call all night. And there were a few times when I thought Flacco was about to go down just the mysteriously see the Niner defender slow down.

What ever. Now a team $8 million over the cap has to cut and restructure enough players to sign Flacco to a $20 million sinkhole. I wouldn't be surprised to see them loose most the linebackers (I think along with RayRay retiring, Ellenby is a FA and so is Kruger), Reed, and its been mentioned: Bolden. Haha they have to gut their team for a barely above average QB.

Also: Boldin was their MVA not Flacco. He bailed out Flacco with 3 or 4 catches on passes Flacco had no business throwing, most notably the big 3rd down when Flacco heaved it while running out of bounds. And it brings up part of what I hate about Flacco. If Ben threw that and AB or Wallace made that catch it would have been an amazing play by the WR. Heck I think if any QB other than Rodgers and Flacco threw that it would be deemed and amazing WR play. But when Flacco throws the stupidest pass seen to mankind, it's deemed 'the greatest play by a qb'. Seriously, these announcers need to get off their knees and wipe Flacco's man juices off their chins.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    I'd rather bring Hines out of retirement than go for Boldin lol.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Do you guys think we'll be @Bal for the opening game of the season? I hope it's not on Wednesday this year -.-

vCash
    no clue but I would be happy to bring them off their superbowl high...we really need to make a statement. None of this nail biter games...bring us back to blowing bad teams and winning close games against good teams.
    Ryan Clark Stats:

vCash
    no clue but I would be happy to bring them off their superbowl high...we really need to make a statement. None of this nail biter games...bring us back to blowing bad teams and winning close games against good teams.
    We need to get angry. What better way to do that than our rival winning the Super Bowl?

vCash
    Who else agrees with me?
    Torrey Smith> Mike Wallace
    Sanders+Brown>Ravens receivers
    Miller>Pitta or Dickson
    Ray Rice+Vonta Leach>any of our backs
    corners=Steelers by a hair
    Linebackers=Ravens
    kicker=Ravens
    offensive line=Ravens
    Quarterback=take away the deep ball in which smith burns and jumps to make spectacular plays and flacco is average. Without their line...average. Goes to Ben
    Safeties=Steelers. Reed is a one trick pony, pollard is slow. We have capable backups, and clark played well. Reed and Clark are speculated to retire though. so the edge might go to Ravens.
    special teams=Ravens. JJ is a beast. period.

We need some work.

vCash
    not only that but Browns are getting better and so are the Bengals. I say this next year will still be rebuild mode. Year after we will be competitive. IMO of course.

vCash
    Who else agrees with me?
    Torrey Smith> Mike Wallace
    Sanders+Brown>Ravens receivers
    Miller>Pitta or Dickson
    Ray Rice+Vonta Leach>any of our backs
    corners= What corners?
    Linebackers= Steelers
    kicker= Suisham is our team!
    offensive line=Ravens
    Quarterback=take away the deep ball in which smith burns and jumps to make spectacular plays and flacco is average. Without their line...average. Goes to Ben
    Safeties=Steelers. Reed is a one trick pony, pollard is slow. We have capable backups, and clark played well. Reed and Clark are speculated to retire though. so the edge might go to Ravens.
    special teams=Ravens. JJ is a beast. period.

We need some work.
    Changed to what my opinion was.

Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast