Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    No one cares but us .

You gotta send your Resume brother!
    I care

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    We text everyday usually all day...........

Um little things hmmmmm I bought her reeses today cause I know she loves tham as much as me. It was not meant for this but just in general. She is my best friend I always do stuff like that

I got you. IDK im confused as it is now
    Well, her and I started smashing, then I started dating some other chick and she couldn't take it(even though we were supposed to keep it on the friend level relationship wise). If you give it to her just try not use your A game so she won't miss the dick.
    Last edited by sep11ie; 01-23-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Well, her and I started smashing, then I started some other chick and she couldn't tak it(even though we were supposed to keep it on the friend level relationship wise). If you give it to her just try not use your A game so she won't miss the dick.

vCash

vCash
    Chi --- that's the little things that I'm talking about. Keep that up. When she realizes you know her better than anyone else she'll know. And so will you.

Funny story it reminded me of. So before I told Lauren about having feelings for her I was talking to her almost every day. She was student teaching in a school near me. On an in service day I called her co-op (who happened to be a friend of mine) and asked her to let me in long before Lauren got there. So I went in and left a teal Eiffel Tower (her fav. color and place) with a note that just said 'You're amazing~ don't ever forget that'. Lauren said that was the moment she knew the only person that knew her better than me was herself.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Chi --- that's the little things that I'm talking about. Keep that up. When she realizes you know her better than anyone else she'll know. And so will you.

Funny story it reminded me of. So before I told Lauren about having feelings for her I was talking to her almost every day. She was student teaching in a school near me. On an in service day I called her co-op (who happened to be a friend of mine) and asked her to let me in long before Lauren got there. So I went in and left a teal Eiffel Tower (her fav. color and place) with a note that just said 'You're amazing~ don't ever forget that'. Lauren said that was the moment she knew the only person that knew her better than me was herself.
    I'm pretty sure you're my dead grandpa, this is awkward.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Chi my old Roomate and best friend had been best friends with a girl since15 years olds. They never dated but texted and talked all the time over 200 text a day. Both dated others and stuff then a year and 9 months ago they talked about getting together but didn't he was scared of ruining the relationship like you are. Then 3 months later they got together and are the happiest couple I know and are the definition of true love.
    It works with your best friend if your both ready for it and are really that close.

vCash

Pretty sure you stole that from Ted mossy and just changed the play a little smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Pretty sure you stole that from Ted mossy and just changed the play a little smh
    You shut your whore mouth don't talk to my gramps like that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    You shut your whore mouth don't talk to my gramps like that
    Banned for calling me a whore

vCash
    Actually, he called your mouth a whore, not you.

vCash
    Nope I actually did that. Didn't take the story from anywhere. Did I ever tell you guys I'm actually a really romantic person? Like really good with the women folk.

Also technically it would be your fingers being a whore not the mouth....
    Coulson Lives

vCash

Chi my old Roomate and best friend had been best friends with a girl since15 years olds. They never dated but texted and talked all the time over 200 text a day. Both dated others and stuff then a year and 9 months ago they talked about getting together but didn't he was scared of ruining the relationship like you are. Then 3 months later they got together and are the happiest couple I know and are the definition of true love.
    It works with your best friend if your both ready for it and are really that close.

We are that close. Me and my ex were close but not this close at all.

Hmm little things. I need ideas

vCash
    Banned for being a whore lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    Banned for being a whore lol
    Fine we are no longer Eskimo brothers

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast