Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1004
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    20,914
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    No one cares but us .

    You gotta send your Resume brother!
    I care

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,489
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    We text everyday usually all day...........

    Um little things hmmmmm I bought her reeses today cause I know she loves tham as much as me. It was not meant for this but just in general. She is my best friend I always do stuff like that



    I got you. IDK im confused as it is now
    Well, her and I started smashing, then I started dating some other chick and she couldn't take it(even though we were supposed to keep it on the friend level relationship wise). If you give it to her just try not use your A game so she won't miss the dick.
    Last edited by sep11ie; 01-23-2013 at 07:06 PM.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    20,914
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Well, her and I started smashing, then I started some other chick and she couldn't tak it(even though we were supposed to keep it on the friend level relationship wise). If you give it to her just try not use your A game so she won't miss the dick.

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    20,914
    vCash
    1500

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa
    Posts
    16,104
    vCash
    3425
    Chi --- that's the little things that I'm talking about. Keep that up. When she realizes you know her better than anyone else she'll know. And so will you.

    Funny story it reminded me of. So before I told Lauren about having feelings for her I was talking to her almost every day. She was student teaching in a school near me. On an in service day I called her co-op (who happened to be a friend of mine) and asked her to let me in long before Lauren got there. So I went in and left a teal Eiffel Tower (her fav. color and place) with a note that just said 'You're amazing~ don't ever forget that'. Lauren said that was the moment she knew the only person that knew her better than me was herself.
    Coulson Lives

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    5,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Chi --- that's the little things that I'm talking about. Keep that up. When she realizes you know her better than anyone else she'll know. And so will you.

    Funny story it reminded me of. So before I told Lauren about having feelings for her I was talking to her almost every day. She was student teaching in a school near me. On an in service day I called her co-op (who happened to be a friend of mine) and asked her to let me in long before Lauren got there. So I went in and left a teal Eiffel Tower (her fav. color and place) with a note that just said 'You're amazing~ don't ever forget that'. Lauren said that was the moment she knew the only person that knew her better than me was herself.
    I'm pretty sure you're my dead grandpa, this is awkward.



    -Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,207
    vCash
    1500
    Chi my old Roomate and best friend had been best friends with a girl since15 years olds. They never dated but texted and talked all the time over 200 text a day. Both dated others and stuff then a year and 9 months ago they talked about getting together but didn't he was scared of ruining the relationship like you are. Then 3 months later they got together and are the happiest couple I know and are the definition of true love.
    It works with your best friend if your both ready for it and are really that close.






  8. #533
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Chi --- that's the little things that I'm talking about. Keep that up. When she realizes you know her better than anyone else she'll know. And so will you.

    Funny story it reminded me of. So before I told Lauren about having feelings for her I was talking to her almost every day. She was student teaching in a school near me. On an in service day I called her co-op (who happened to be a friend of mine) and asked her to let me in long before Lauren got there. So I went in and left a teal Eiffel Tower (her fav. color and place) with a note that just said 'You're amazing~ don't ever forget that'. Lauren said that was the moment she knew the only person that knew her better than me was herself.
    Pretty sure you stole that from Ted mossy and just changed the play a little smh






  9. #534
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    5,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Pretty sure you stole that from Ted mossy and just changed the play a little smh
    You shut your whore mouth don't talk to my gramps like that



    -Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    You shut your whore mouth don't talk to my gramps like that
    Banned for calling me a whore






  11. #536
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,925
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Banned for calling me a whore
    Actually, he called your mouth a whore, not you.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa
    Posts
    16,104
    vCash
    3425
    Nope I actually did that. Didn't take the story from anywhere. Did I ever tell you guys I'm actually a really romantic person? Like really good with the women folk.

    Also technically it would be your fingers being a whore not the mouth....
    Coulson Lives

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    20,914
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Chi --- that's the little things that I'm talking about. Keep that up. When she realizes you know her better than anyone else she'll know. And so will you.

    Funny story it reminded me of. So before I told Lauren about having feelings for her I was talking to her almost every day. She was student teaching in a school near me. On an in service day I called her co-op (who happened to be a friend of mine) and asked her to let me in long before Lauren got there. So I went in and left a teal Eiffel Tower (her fav. color and place) with a note that just said 'You're amazing~ don't ever forget that'. Lauren said that was the moment she knew the only person that knew her better than me was herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Chi my old Roomate and best friend had been best friends with a girl since15 years olds. They never dated but texted and talked all the time over 200 text a day. Both dated others and stuff then a year and 9 months ago they talked about getting together but didn't he was scared of ruining the relationship like you are. Then 3 months later they got together and are the happiest couple I know and are the definition of true love.
    It works with your best friend if your both ready for it and are really that close.

    We are that close. Me and my ex were close but not this close at all.

    Hmm little things. I need ideas

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    5,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Banned for calling me a whore
    Banned for being a whore lol



    -Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    Banned for being a whore lol
    Fine we are no longer Eskimo brothers






Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •