Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    You gotta be CONFIDENT, man. Hines said it: "the worst she can do is say no". And WHY WOULD ANY CHICK SAY NO TO YOU?? YOU'RE THE MAN! She'd be CRAZY to say no.

That said, there are ways you can prepare her to not just say yes, but to be emphatic about it. Like I said before, if you're flirting with her and she's flirting back, you're pretty much already there. It really just comes down to what happens if it doesn't work out, and are you willing to accept that?
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Chi....tell her anyways. Be a man.
    I would but I do not want to lose her as a friend. Like literally she is my best friend. LOL IDK it just happened.

vCash
    Just tell her if she says no or doesn't feel the same then you won't take it personally and will 'move on'. Even if you don't move on right away, suck it up when around her. Your young and if it doesn't work you have plenty of time.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post

No, dick in a box literally means you cut your dick off and put it in a box. That way it shows the girl your dedication.
    Modern day Van Gogh with xxx rating though :S

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Just tell her if she says no or doesn't feel the same then you won't take it personally and will 'move on'. Even if you don't move on right away, suck it up when around her. Your young and if it doesn't work you have plenty of time.
    Oh yea I know but I dont want to do it and than have her not wanna be so close anymore ya know? Like everyone has there best friend most usually are dudes I have like 3 best friends and one is her. The other two are dudes but I talk to her on a deeper level

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Oh yea I know but I dont want to do it and than have her not wanna be so close anymore ya know? Like everyone has there best friend most usually are dudes I have like 3 best friends and one is her. The other two are dudes but I talk to her on a deeper level
    lol sounds like she's waiting for you to ask don't miss your chance man you got thisssss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    lol sounds like she's waiting for you to ask don't miss your chance man you got thisssss
    She just got out of a 17 month relationship -_- and I just got out of a 2 month fling Until she is over him completely im not doing it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post

No, dick in a box literally means you cut your dick off and put it in a box. That way it shows the girl your dedication.
    **** that noise

vCash
    Yea i talked to her to tonight and for now i think im gonna leave us as friends. I still want my ex as does she -_-

vCash
    Alex is going to move to Cali and be my roommate.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Yea i talked to her to tonight and for now i think im gonna leave us as friends. I still want my ex as does she -_-
    Your going to feel that way for a while. Just continually be there for her. Call or text at random times just to say hi. Go to a movie or out to eat with her but each pay your own way. Do the little things that show her she's important to you but don't go overboard. Eventually when she realizes she wants and is ready to be with someone new your right there. That's how I worked it and Lauren said it was about the sweetest and cutest way to do it. She said it never put the pressure on her to like me, but when she was ready to date again all she could think of was me.

That and her parents love me.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Alex is going to move to Cali and be my roommate.
    bingo, it's gonna be a real life sitcom bros

vCash
    I would but I do not want to lose her as a friend. Like literally she is my best friend. LOL IDK it just happened.
    Don't do it if you don't want to lose her as a friend. If y'all are that close as friends those feelings are going to come naturally to you. I've been in this situation before, lost a great friend that way.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    bingo, it's gonna be a real life sitcom bros
    No one cares but us .

You gotta send your Resume brother!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Oh well. Their loss.

vCash
    Your going to feel that way for a while. Just continually be there for her. Call or text at random times just to say hi. Go to a movie or out to eat with her but each pay your own way. Do the little things that show her she's important to you but don't go overboard. Eventually when she realizes she wants and is ready to be with someone new your right there. That's how I worked it and Lauren said it was about the sweetest and cutest way to do it. She said it never put the pressure on her to like me, but when she was ready to date again all she could think of was me.

That and her parents love me.
    We text everyday usually all day...........

Um little things hmmmmm I bought her reeses today cause I know she loves tham as much as me. It was not meant for this but just in general. She is my best friend I always do stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Don't do it if you don't want to lose her as a friend. If y'all are that close as friends those feelings are going to come naturally to you. I've been in this situation before, lost a great friend that way.
    I got you. IDK im confused as it is now

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast